[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a big penis sucks so much. The condoms they sell everywhere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 13

File: 18jeehwhikejnjpg.jpg (21KB, 318x332px) Image search: [Google]
18jeehwhikejnjpg.jpg
21KB, 318x332px
Having a big penis sucks so much. The condoms they sell everywhere are too tight, women don't want to try anal and ofter their vaginas are too small and then there are the blowjobs that are always with lots of teeth. God damn it, I didn't ask for this.
>>
>>26346791
Having an average size cock is god tier. Big dicks, much like big breasts, only attract degenerates.
>>
>and then there are the blowjobs that are always with lots of teeth

Then find a girl who knows how to suck cock. I have huge girth and it is irrelevant when a girl knows how to suck it right
>>
My cock is 2fat. I've had regularly sized Trojans and durex snap multiple times, and leave a huge bruise on my dick once.

If i get too rough, I end up stabbingthe girl's cervix with my dick.

but they love it.
>>
>>26346821
>this
unless you are about to fuck girl with literally wrecked pussy average dick is all you need to get the job done.
>hugefags will never know that feel when you shove your whole dick up her throad
>>
>>26346964
>hugefags will never know that feel when you shove your whole dick up her throad

I hate that so much. I haven't been able to find anyone who didn't leave an inch or two before gagging.
>>
File: erect penis size and CAS match.png (9KB, 371x241px) Image search: [Google]
erect penis size and CAS match.png
9KB, 371x241px
I'm 5.5 inch girth which already means I don't find suitable condoms in the drug store (my dick fits well into 58mm)

Here in Germany they have "My Size" condoms in sex shops and you can also order them online:

http://www.mysize-condoms.com/condoms/#

You're welcome
>>
>>26346927
that's how much average condoms suck?
They bruise you?
>>
>>26347011
>mysize
Yeah, I plan on buying several of size 64 and 69 and try which ones fit best. I'm ~15 cm in circumference.
>>
File: vag_lube_stirner.png (570KB, 758x547px) Image search: [Google]
vag_lube_stirner.png
570KB, 758x547px
>>26347077
I'm 14mm and size 60mm works but 57mm suffice, so I'd guess 69mm is too much 4u
>>
I like having a big dick.
>>
>>26347033
Yeah. A bit purple band at the base of my dick.
>>
File: 08fBqzu.jpg (549KB, 2395x800px) Image search: [Google]
08fBqzu.jpg
549KB, 2395x800px
google brings interesting results
>>
>>26347077
>>26347112
Do those make condom hook ups
enjoyable?
feels bad going flaccid because youre scared about what shes going to say and especially the akwardness of her trying to stretch and squish the guy in there.
>>
File: Mysize_calculator.png (201KB, 770x674px) Image search: [Google]
Mysize_calculator.png
201KB, 770x674px
>>26347112
Meh, I just want to be sure.
>>
>>26346791
For whatever reason, those Trojan "Extra Ribbed" ones are slightly bigger than the regular condoms, but not quite as big as the Magnums.

If the regular ones are too small, but the magnums are too big, try those. The box is like kinda orange
>>
>>26347243
>going flaccid because youre scared about what shes going to say
But why? What is she going to say? They all say "oh wow, you didn't look like a guy with such huge dick" or some retarded shit like that.
>>
File: Stirner_body.jpg (233KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner_body.jpg
233KB, 640x640px
>>26347243
>youre scared about what shes going to say
wat? Scared about what? That you don't want to risk pregnancy?

I hate the break for getting a condom, especially if it's not at arms length, but whatcha gonna do.
If I know there's gonna be sex, I put it under the pillow beforehand and then it's an action of 30 seconds.
>>
>>26347305
I'm the one who has had condoms break/bruise.

This is true. The ultra ribs are still kind of tight but not uncomfortable, have never broken on me, or caused pain. Just a bit of a squeeze, which is probably normal to keep it from sliding off.
>>
Virgin here with a 6" circumference cock. I've tried standard condoms a few times, they're tight and hard to get on, but they didn't strangle it, break, or slip off.

Pls advice. Would actual sex be different, and I'd need larger ones?
>>
>>26347363
Yeah, well condoms have to have some sort of tightness or else your cum is just gonna dribble out and squirt backwards when you're inside the girl.

Sex is way better without a condom and taking off condoms is so annoying I usually just leave them on for like a half hour until I have to pee.
>>
>>26347352
>I put it under the pillow
lel
I have a nightstand so I just put all the condoms, lube and (wet) napkins in its drawer, so it's all within reach.
>>
>>26347378
what kind of monster are you? 6 inch is like circumference of beer can isn't it?
>>
>>26347378
>6" circumference cock
>normal condoms they didn't strangle it
How is that even possible? Measure your dick again, friendo. Or try maintaining an erection for half an hour with it on, not just several minutes.
>>
>>26347328
yeano its mostly afterwards when theyre acting pissed, scold you for doing her in such a way or simply curling up in the bed in a fetal position and refusing to talk at all. Its led to situation where I know I cant go all out and thus cant even get hard with some ons slut.
>>
>>26347363
can I just use a plastic bag as a condom? Wrap around my dick with a rubber band?
>>26347378
If you got to hard yes
>>
>>26347446
>6 inch is like circumference of beer can isn't it?
What kind of baby-sized beer cans do you buy?
>>
File: Stirner_pepe.jpg (15KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner_pepe.jpg
15KB, 500x382px
>>26347378
I'm the 5.5'' / 14cm (condom size 58mm) guy and I had sex with 52mm condoms, which broke and made us go into panic mode. Get the appropriate size.

>>26347411
so you stay hard 30minutes after coming, huh.

tbqh, yeah, it's annoying to take them off, but what I like less is a girl which waddles into the bathroom like a duck with her hand down her crotch right after fucking. There are also those chicks you like to cream pie their beds appearently - but not mine, bitch
>>
>>26347378
It probably fits on fine, just like the idiots on youtube who shove a condom over their arm as "lol guise who say a condom is 2 small r stupid".

It's the friction that cause the breakage during sex. You can stretch it all you like, but once you apply the friction it will rip.
>>
File: blurry-guiness-can.jpg (24KB, 425x247px) Image search: [Google]
blurry-guiness-can.jpg
24KB, 425x247px
>>26347497
>What kind of baby-sized beer cans do you buy?
they are all the same pretty much.
>>
>>26347579
Those or 7-7.5"
>>
File: Fall Felt Series Beer Sleeve 1.jpg (101KB, 650x929px) Image search: [Google]
Fall Felt Series Beer Sleeve 1.jpg
101KB, 650x929px
>>26347579
Devide the number by 3.14 to get the average diameter. So 6'' girth is just 1.9''.

8.5''/3.14 is 2.6''
>>
>>26347539
>shove a condom over their arm as "lol guise who say a condom is 2 small r stupid".
I want to see those fags wear that stupid condom on their arms for a while and feel how nice it feels. Fuck, I can put on some shoes two sizes too small and still walk, doesn't mean I'll not feels like shit during this.
>>
>>26347658
>>26347706
thanks, I suppose my estimation skills sucks big time.
>>
File: condor.jpg (29KB, 466x285px) Image search: [Google]
condor.jpg
29KB, 466x285px
>>26347524
>>26347539

Thanks guise. If I ever get close to a grill, I'll get proper condors.

>>26347478

No mistake in measurement. I did come in minutes, of course.

> tfw remember the first time I tried a condom
> I was 15
> just holding it felt forbidden and hot
> came before I even got it fully on
>>
File: 1440169245920.jpg (23KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1440169245920.jpg
23KB, 600x238px
Haha feels fucking good having 5x4.5

not really
>>
>>26347819
how big should the condom be if your 61/2 in girth?
>>
>For example, in the USA, the FDA says that only condoms with a nominal width of 47-57mm are allowed to be sold (until 2008 it was 50-54mm). But in Europe, you can legally buy condoms with a nominal width of 41-69mm.

What the fuck?
>>
>>26347524
I don't stay hard, wtf? I just end up laying there for 30 anyways and it stays on my shriveled donger, it's not like it's gonna slime off
>>
>>26348316
it's supposedly due to testing standards. I personally think religious fundamentalists and sperglords are behind it. Making it harder for chad and tyrone to find a proper condom for their huge dicks.
You could try a female condom
>>
>>26348379
I was always wondering how those work. from what I saw you have to shove them all the way up your vag. but how do you pull them out afterwards?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (7KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
7KB, 252x252px
>>26347378
It's not that you can't have an erection but trust me too tight condoms are not an additional problem you want when you are already stressed by losing your virginity. Or if it is a ons where you have had a bit too drink before.
Basically masturbating and fucking are totally different things so get some condoms appropriate for your girth. I also thought normal condoms would be fine when I was a virgin and didn't know any better.
As a fellow 6" girther I'd recommend the 64mm from theyfit but do try different sizes like the 61 and 69.
Just the difference in putting them on is, to put it mildly, eye opening.
Good luck getting laid
>>
>>26347919
Your penis is literally average

original comment.
>>
>>26348886
>but how do you pull them out afterwards?
I guess tweezers lol
I never took sex ed because my mom is religious
>>
File: frustarating.jpg (10KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
frustarating.jpg
10KB, 251x242px
>>26350501
Do you want confirmation from me or what?

I'm the 5.5'' / 14cm guy, who also posted 58mm works for me, so that seems to fit.
I take the average to be 12cm or 4.7, but whatever.
I'm not gonna validate you or whatever you want, caring about penis size is pretty useless. With 6.5 length, or something under 17cm, I hit cervix with more than one chick and so that topic is done.
>>
>>26348886
A part of the female condom will stay outside the vagina, like depending on how long your condom is there might be left some leftover condom at you base.
You simply grab that part still outside your/the vagina and (I imagine) slowly/carefully pull the condom out.
>>
>>26346791
Fuck off you fucking normalfag fucking fucking fuck offff
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26350664
I didn't hope for validation, I just started rambling after sharing my experience of condom size. Let's just call it autism or something.
My apologies though, I didn't mean to derail or anything.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.