[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Chad's really just go out in public and start hitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 11

File: Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-11.jpg (158KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-11.jpg
158KB, 1600x900px
Do Chad's really just go out in public and start hitting on random chicks?
How the fuck does that even work? The reason people are OUT in the first place is to get shit done, not get hassled by fuccbois.

SO WHY DOES IT WORK FOR THEM?
>>
stop posting the confused nigger, I really don't like having to see black people
>>
>>26346464
They do. They also get shot down from time to time too. Chads just don't care.
>>
File: 1452911395796.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1452911395796.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>26346501
Gladdly anon!
>>
She'll send you signs if she wants you to talk to her

They're pretty blatant too if you know what to look for
>>
No, nobody does this autistic shit.

They have large social circles. They meet girls through friends. They are invited to private house parties, where there are people who know eachother, they go to dinner parties, instagram fashion sluts will invite them to fashion shows where they'll meet people, they'll go to social events.....

Its all built up from having healthy relationships during a young age where networks keep forming, so they are constantly meeting people.

Accosting people on the street is for autists.
>>
>>26346504
>They also get shot down from time to time too.
replace "from time to time" with "all the time" and that's true
this is the part autists do not understand. its just a numbers game
>>
>>26346606
I know a tyrone that pretty much gets pussy from every girl he talked to. I was tempted to say "all the time" but my Tyrone friend is living proof that you can score more often than not.
>>
>>26346661
Yeah I have a mixed "friend" on my dorm hall who literally talks and flirts with every girl he sees and has fucked dozens of girls over the course of the semester.

I wish I was dead
>>
>>26346504
This. I'm a cyborg and picking up on girls just takes confidence and charm. Leave your home and actually try or either become a wizard. It's a win win
>>
>>26346464
>Do Chad's really just go out in public and start hitting on random chicks?
I rarely openly hit on women outside of clubs, school, etc but it works. Hitting on women when using public transport has certainly gotten me places. Obviously you get shot down but its a numbers game. Hit on enough good looking women and eventually you improve and the less you care about getting rejected and the more respond positively.
>>
femanon here

it works because they actually have the confidence to approach a girl

most boys my age are scared little pussies so when a boy has the confidence to approach its very exciting and we usually reward them(with our #, or even pussy)even if its awkward or embarrassing.
>>
>>26346564
>They are invited to private house parties

Never got that shit, here in Italy people live with their parents till their 25-30s, how the fuck re there house parties?(also most people live in shitty flats)
>>
File: cornertumblr.jpg (31KB, 680x466px) Image search: [Google]
cornertumblr.jpg
31KB, 680x466px
I don't know why people have such a hard time talking to women, just don't talk to stacies.

it's really that easy, I'm a 7/10 at best (no really, a guy at a rave literally looked up and down at me angrily after my friend rejected him and said that word for word to me) but just talk to them WITHOUT HITTING ON THEM

this will
a) turn the girls that won't sleep with you into not someone you hate
b)possibly get a girl to sleep with you
>>
>>26346912
7/10 is good looking though.
>>
>>26346464
you have to be attractive enough for the cold approach to work. Average guys don't do this and ugly guys don't dare dream. Social skills are not the problem here
>>
It takes a lot of balls and it is not ideal, but if you don't have a social circle how else are you supposed to get gf? Just suffer alone the rest of your life?

Fuck it, getting turned down is not as bad as a life time of regret. Plan for the worst and hope for the best.
>>
>>26346464
they do it opportunistically, they randomly come across a hot chick and they know exactly what to say given the situation to maximize their chances
>>
>>26346464
If you're really good looking you can talk to girls about whatever without directly hitting on them and tell by their body language if they're into you or not.

>this is very easy to do at bars if you're not alone
>>
>>26346464
Chads are the type of people that will actually strike up a conversation with a cute cashier. Whether it works out for them or not doesn't matter.

I work at a shop with high school age females and they're always talking about the various people that try hitting on them, and sometimes they do even get a lunch/dinner date out of it.

If you never try you never fail, but you never succeed
>>
>>26346661

Practice makes perfect, anon.

He probably knows which type of girls respond to him, and goes after that type.

For me it is chubby alternative girls on tumblr. I couldn't be happier.
>>
Believe it or not, some woman like having sex too.

Isn't just men
>>
>>26346540
Such as?

OC
>>
>>26347096

yeah sex with chads though, not average dudes
>>
>>26347109
being open to you, maintaning eye contact, smiling, laughing at corny jokes you throw at her (or at everything you do at all), making light touches at you, combing her hair with her hands while talking to you, the list goes on
>>
>>26346464
Uhh yes? Fucking stupid idiot fuck you, nice palindromic # faggot I'll give ya' that.
>>
>>26347129

being a chad isn't hard.
literally think of anything you don't like about yourself?

How much of that stuff is changable?

Why not change it?

You faggots act like this shit is hard but do nothing to help yourselves. Nothing will happen for you losers if you just sit in your rooms crying because Chad is getting laid and you aren't
>>
>>26347134
>being open to you, maintaning eye contact, smiling, laughing at corny jokes you throw at her (or at everything you do at all), making light touches at you, combing her hair with her hands while talking to you,
>tfw a girl in my class literally does everything above when we are talking
>tfw she has a fiancee

welp...
>>
>>26347173
yeah let's approach these landwhales while chad is pumping and dumping supermodels on a weak day
>>
>>26347196
This is why it's so confusing
Some girls are like that to everybody
But you gotta try
>>
it works and it's so much fun.

>see a girl I like in public transport
>tell her that she caught my eye etc.
>she laughs and hugs me so I ask her out for a drink
>we part and she immediately sends me a text saying how I made her day
>go on the first date, drink coffee and make out
>second date we fuck
>fast forward half a year. We're on vaccation in her house in Bel Air drinking mimosas and fucking in the pool

I would have never met her if I didn't just talk to her right then and there. I don't know why some think it's autistic, it's the most natural thing in the world. This situation more or less happened so many times to me. I always meet the best girls and they absolutely love me for taking initiative. All of them are instantly in love (at least it seems like it lol).

>>26347196
Girls in relationships are often a lot more flirty to guys they don't like cause nothing is gonna happen anyway.
>>
>Go for years without any girl showing interest
>Someone finally starts hanging out with me
>Suddenly every single girl I know is saying they want to hang out
fuck
>>
>>26347134
High pitched voice too.
>>
Chad does not have to hit on women, they come to him because he is famous and have a bad reputation.
>>
I feel that urge to hit on random women
but I'm a 5'9 mixed skinnyfat with a cracky voice
I don't think it would work
>>
The way I do it is through mental psychic warfare.

I talk to girls super casually but I look them right in the eye and in my brain think
>I wanna fuck you so hard
>I wanna rip your clothes off
>I want you to bite my lip while I pin your arms down and penetrate deep inside you
>I want you to ride my cock like the bad girl I know you are

Did this to a girl in a group project and it worked perfectly.
>>
euros are so lucky they ride public transpiration everywhere, that is a great place to meet girls. In the us its not like that except for major cities.
>>
>>26347275
it takes high testosterone levels to do it and autists have high test levels.
>>
File: zTrgd2W.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
zTrgd2W.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>26347331

again that works if you look like pic related, but an average or slightly above average guy? I don't know...
>>
>>26347204

a real Chad doesn't care where he dick goes, as long as he's hitting something
>>
>>26347337
>I drive my car
>see a girl I like on the sidewalk
>stop right next to her and block traffic
>get out and tell her that I just couldn't help myself but talk to her
>she loves it and gives me her number
>a week later she's chocking on my dick

It's that easy.
>>
>>26347339
I don't think there's even a correlation between those two. It's probably the opposite. There's a reason most people here don't talk to girls regularly.
>>
>>26346464
ITT: highschoolers pretending to be players
>>
>>26347173
normie, get the fuck outta here you fucking son of a bitch. you dont deserve to be on this glorious board.
fucking cunt.
>>26347096
because they are whores who deserves to be raped beated and tortured.
women are whores. whores like to have sex with chads.
stacies are whores.
we dont want whores.
we want women.... real women, not whores.
>>
>>26347096
yea well that's because they are wel.. you know.
whores.
they are scum. the worst scum.
and they hate the nice guys so.... theres only hopes for chads.
even the ugliest woman have high standars
>>
Im not entirely sure if it ever works. I once watched two guys hit on every girl in a subway car and it was awkward for every girl.
>>
>>26347636
You're in denial if you think all of this stuff isn't happening on the regular everywhere.

>>26347668
So a "real" woman hates sex? Sounds like a really fun person to be around.

99% of women love sex.
>>
>>26346464
>Do Chad's really just go out in public and start hitting on random chicks?

Yeah some do that. But usually when they're out drinking at night
>>
File: this.png (35KB, 391x197px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
35KB, 391x197px
>>26346564
Exactly.

>tfw it happened at least twice when i went out with friends and other girls but have no friends now
>>
>>26347729
If you can see that someone is hitting on someone, it's obviously bad execution. Especially if they go to one after another and everybody can see it. It has to come off genuine and like it's part of your normal life, not a plan you made in your basement
>>
>>26347739
>You're in denial if you think all of this stuff isn't happening on the regular everywhere.
Oh yeah i forgot i'm sub-human shit, thanks for the reminder
>Sounds like a really fun person to be around.
I wish i had some meme about this shit, words wouldn't do justice.
>>
>>26347739
yup, highschooler confirmed
the point was never that real woman hates sex.
but
they are whore s because they only have sex with chads
but .. well . look kid if you are not old enough to be into reading im not gonna talk with you about the psychopathology of daily life on the limited brain of the stacies .... just enjoy being a normie and a chad.
cya
>>
>>26347668

enjoy your virginity then lmao
>>
File: 1454868270613.jpg (32KB, 493x656px) Image search: [Google]
1454868270613.jpg
32KB, 493x656px
>>26346564
this dude gets it. robots are so out of touch with reality that its kinda scary.
>>
>>26346464

People could be out in public for any number of reasons, it's that closed in mind set that fucks us up
>>
>>26347686

you must be one ugly mother fucker if you think that
>>
>>26347884
>robots are so out of touch with reality that its kinda scary.
then why are you here if you are not a robot
people like you (normies) just came here to make fun of us
> ahahah OMG KILLYURSZELF FAGGOT
> ENJOY YOUR VIRGINITY
> WHY DONT YOU LIFTING BRAH ! START WORKIN' OUT BRAH
> YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS BRAH! LMAO LMAO KILL YOURSELF
i think that you are like the rejected of /b/ /soc/ and /fit/ and end up here just to feel a boost on your self esteem. comparing your normie lifes with our autistic anime and sad lifes.

this is why every robot wants /wiz/ where you normies stay out-
and we can all have the original r9k with robots and no normies.
we need wiz big time....
>>
>>26347988
>lives
How the fuck did you manage to fuck that up?
>>
>>26347988
>you are like the rejected of /b/ /soc/ and /fit/
this is true.
its unbelievable how many normes are here the last 3 months... its like an invasion
>>
>>26347863
>yup, highschooler confirmed
I'm 25 and in medschool.

>they are whore s because they only have sex with chads
They do have sex with chads but that doesn't make them whores. Those are the only acceptable options for women.

Think about it though. Imagine you're a woman.

One hand you have chad, who has a job, his own apartment and car, is fun to be around, has sexual experience and hobbies, not awkward in social situations, can be introduced to parents with emberassing her and who knows what else he'll accomplish in the future.

On the other hand you have a basement dweller. What does a woman get out of being with someone like that? So they can browse /r9k/ together?
>>
>>26348027
sorry, english is not my mother language. im trying to learn english, russian and german at the same time
>>
>>26347884
This as well

>>26347988
Dude seriously kill yourself.You "robots" just have such an unrealistic view of the world.You think that because someone is a chad he goes out there and picks on girls everywhere.It's just easier for them,that's all.They work harder than you and they get what they want.You're a whinny faggot that literally is not different from the fat fuck woman who says "HURR GENETICS".

>then why are you here if you are not a robot
This board was never meant to be for losers.
>>
>>26346969
This guy gets it.

This comment is the supreme original
>>
>>26348063
Another day, another "robots are one evil hivemind, they deserve death because they are lazy entitled creeps, blah,blah..." post
>>
I had a friend who wasn't a chad. He was a bit of a manlet, just on the threshold really. He used the whole widest net / shotgun approach to women.

Just approached every single one he found attractive and tried talking to her. It took 5 years but he finally managed a decent qt. She's fairly sporty and fit. Not a fatty or anything. I was a bit thrown off. His advice was learn to tune out rejection while being nice about it. Just thank them for the time and walk off forgetting they exist without taking anything to heart. Perseverance was his key. He said you're in the same spot not getting a number or contact that you were before you approached. You strike out or you don't. You'll strike out far far FAR more often than you will get any modicum of success. But every now and then you'll get one.

I've been trying his approach since online isn't working. I've struck out 98% of the time but have managed to get a few facebook adds out of it and a few dates.
>>
>>26348054
>all the robots are "basement dwellers" meme
>I must be right because i'm better and they are evil because they think another way which is wrong
Morphine yourself to death
>>
Nothing good in life is just going to fall into your lap, you gotta put your balls on the line and say fuck it. It's gonna be what its gonna be.

No risk, no reward. You will get rejected and its gonna SUCK, but one yes can over turn 100 no's. So good luck...
>>
>>26346464
Based on what I was told by two chads I went uni with, the only reason it works is because they do it so often and in different places. Try it with enough women and you'll eventually get one, they followed that advice everytime they went on the pull.

Obviously it's about a hundred times easier doing it at night when everyone's drinking in a club.
>>
"cold approach" ie creeping out girls in places they don't want is for PUA wannabe's and autistic losers as the like

the only people who could pull it off are chads, who don't need to feel awkward or strange doing that shit when they have more girls that they can manage to fuck
>>
>>26348188
> what a great dubs!
j... just leave him be ok .....its obviously a internet troll or a chad failure..
>>
>>26348121
You just don't know how it works.
>>
>>26348208

this guy knows

(comment not original)
>>
>>26348301
OK, let's workout
Oh, I don't have money
Let's wagecuck then
Now I have money, I'm aesthesic
But I'm still ugly
Where you trying to get?
>>
>>26348063
Yes of course, 4chan was never meant for losers, especially not the one made specific for autistic virgins.
>>
>>26348301
Enlighten me then.
Don't tell me that Chad worked for his shit, we both know that he never sacrificed anything, he actually enjoyed doing the things that lead him to success
>>
>>26348350
>get an education
>get a job or start your own company
>work out regularly
>learn an instrument or two
>get a social hobby
>find a girl you like
>enjoy money, sex and interests
>come back to /r9k/ and get booed out of here trying to give advice
>>
>>26348487
expectation
>find a girl you like
reality
>settle for a fatty because she's the only one interested
>>
>>26347173
> literally think of anything you don't like about yourself?

No, I pretty much love myself?
>>
you guys are great motivations. fuck it, im gonna give the girl at the busstop a go
>>
>>26348487
>using meme advice
Why don't you explain to me why i should learn an instrument? I have zero musical interest, fuck instruments.
>come back to /r9k/ and get booed out of here trying to give advice
>waah people don't suck my dick when i don't put effort on my advice wahhh
>>
>>26348514
If the fatty is likeable, treats you right and you share the same values, then why not.
>>
>>26348350
VERY few people are so ugly that are hopeless dude,seriously.I'm being logical right now,not trying to give you normie advice but you have to be extremely ugly to have no chances at all.

>>26348447
What OP said is unrealistic,they don't go out and talk to girls.They just have a bigger social circle and meet new people constantly.It's really fucking easy if you're not extremely ugly.
>>
>>26346606
Chads don't usually get shot down all that often. You are thinking of the PUA crowd. Mystery and friends basically are just playing a numbers game, but they are just betas trying to emulate chad.
>>
>>26346909
Not everyone lives in a poor shit hole
>>
>>26348595
>Why don't you explain to me why i should learn an instrument?
At least try though. I personally like it and literally every girl out there will like it too.

Doing something else like poetry, painting, singing, dancing works too. Something that doesn't make a lot of sense, but you can express yourself creatively.
>>
>>26348595
Learning instrument sucks dick if you don't like it, won't get you anywhere. Just find a hobby that you like.
>>
>>26348703
>At least try though. I personally like it and literally every girl out there will like it too.
So you want me to be m'lady's personal jester? Fuck that
>>
>>26347884
That dude was wrong it's perfectly normal for chads to troll around the mall and approach cute girls they see
>>
>>26348660
I'm not extremely ugly, but more than enough to make people treat me like shit
>>
>>26348870
Losing weight and not having an autistic haircut worked for me,it was easy as fuck.
>>
>>26348903
I'm skinnyfat and I buzzcut
>>
>>26348903
>you must be an autismal fat fuck to be unsuccesful
Not the guy you are replying, but come on.
>>
File: 1453738734338.jpg (177KB, 830x571px) Image search: [Google]
1453738734338.jpg
177KB, 830x571px
>>26346464
Youre assuming too much. People aren't that serious. Lighten up. You can do far better than these "chads"
>>
>>26348932
>>26348956
lower your standards then
>>
>>26349052
>implying they aren't low enough
>>
>>26349167
How about posting a picture of you?Nobody is going to make fun of you after all,i'm good at improving aesthetics maybe i can give you some tips and it's your choice if you follow or not.
>>
File: 1407621147282.gif (897KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1407621147282.gif
897KB, 245x250px
>>26347275
>in Bel Air drinking mimosas and fucking in the pool
>>
>>26346464
>The reason people are OUT in the first place is to get shit done, not get hassled by fuccbois

So do you, but if a hot chick started "hassling" you, you wouldn't mind would you? It's same with Chads, sure girls are out there to get things done but they sure don't mind the hassle.
>>
>>26346464
>The reason people are OUT in the first place is to get shit done,
You're being overly generous. The average person gets distracted and bumbles around.
>>
File: 1451352485578.png (244KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1451352485578.png
244KB, 480x368px
>tfw you realize that non-Chads will be expelled from r9k
>Your life will get even shittier
>>
I only talk to random girls in public if its a situation where it'd be more awkward not to talk, like me and a girl being the only ones at a bus stop, or a female barista making my coffee and I'm the only one in the store.

Spent years trying to be less of a social retard and its finally paying off. The problem though is that I just see everyone like I see guys, so I can talk to them but am a complete retard when it comes to romance and can't initiate shit to save my life. Guess that's just another hurdle to overcome.
>>
>>26346464
I'm more baffled by the talking aspect, there is nothing to talk about without coming off as an autist if you're ugly.
>hey I thought you were cute
>uhhmm were are you going
at this point shes thinks you're a sperg. Only normies can talk to strangers fluidly
>>
>>26347173
jawline
height
eye colour
>just be yourself
>>
File: x1SkLtE.png (31KB, 734x1472px) Image search: [Google]
x1SkLtE.png
31KB, 734x1472px
>>26347173
>literally think of anything you don't like about yourself?
Everything
>>
>>26347275
>>tell her that she caught my eye etc.
>>she laughs and hugs me so I ask her out for a drink
you're missing a shit ton of dialogue, it's not that easy unless you're chad
>>
>>26349736
were inserts to make yourself taller. Get eye contacts. It's not that hard
>>
>>26346564
>Its all built up from having healthy relationships during a young age where networks keep forming, so they are constantly meeting people.
exactly, which is why its 100x harder for a robot to instigate a relationship than a normie who's got 10 girls on the side
>>
>>26349798
>just lie m8
nah m8
>>
>>26346527
>he posts jew instead
wew
>>
>>26349762
change yourself then?

>>26349736
that isn't what I said but ok
>>
>>26348829
>mall

Flyover state detected
>>
>>26347275
You're probably just physically attractive and that's why.
>>
>>26349736
>be secure about your height
>>
>>26349769
>>26350453
>Not being able to identify bullshit when you see it
You need to git gud or you gonna suffer
>>
>>26350621
Denial - the post
>>
>>26350703
Whatever kiddo, answer this guy >>26349769
>>
>>26349769
>>26350822
I'm so sorry for not being helpful, but I don't want to deliver a script here cause then people will try to copy it in the exact same way.

To be honest I think everybody needs to find their own style, so it feels natural and comes of genuinly. I don't think that the exact thing I do works for most people, cause my friends asked me what I do and went out with them and was basically teaching them, but they got nothing. But it would still be weird if people started saying the same lines. I think it would spoil the pool and make girls less likely to accept.
>>
I don't believe there is a quick fix for not getting girls and becoming chad if you're not born like that. It will take time and effort. There's a lot of things that will have to be changed if you want to be consistantly successful.

The worst thing to happen to people here is that they somehow manage to get a girlfriend. They will inevitably fuck it up, cause they are so afraid to lose it.

The way you meet your girlfriend sets the pace for the whole relationship. If you talked to her in public space on a regular tuesday afternoon, she knows you can do that again anytime and will treat you differently. You staying with her will mean that you're with her by choice not because you don't have other options.
>>
>>26346501
>I really don't like having to see black people
I'm so sry.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.