[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i into usa?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: swedensucks.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
swedensucks.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>tfw your country sucks

How do I move to America?
>>
File: 7405.jpg (69KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
7405.jpg
69KB, 283x283px
>>26346046
>Wanting to move to a country that mutilate their babies at birth
kek

On a serious note though
>Become real pro at computer game
>Find American team
>They pay for you to move there
It happens in csgo at least.
>>
well, it's hard to get in but the good thing about America is anyone can become an American. Unlike other countries, if you move here and become a citizen you're an American.
>>
>>26346543
Yeah, I'm really good at League of Legends but I doubt I'll ever get good enough to get picked up by an NA team.

>>26346567
That's certainly not true for Sweden lol
>>
>>26346674
oh I know. I just recently got back from a 3 month stay in Sweden (Sigtuna). Sweden is comfy and I wish I could live there tb h
>>
>>26346046

>Get a degree
>Git gud at speaking English
>Apply for work visa
>Integrate

You'd probably like Oregon or Washington , high % of whites and it rains a lot.

Texas is pretty based but lots of rednecks, for California try San Diego, don't fall for the LA meme.
>>
>>26346711
I've lived here all my life and I can honestly say I don't understand why anyone would wanna move here at all. What makes you wanna live here? Genuinely interested.
>>
>>26346046
Move to Norway, desu.

Also, why do you hate Sweden? It seems like a cool, snowy heaven to me.
>>
File: IMG_5105.jpg (118KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5105.jpg
118KB, 450x600px
>>26346758
I don't know, it's just really comfy to me. I've travelled all around but I'm always drawn back to Sweden.
>>
>>26346752
>git gud at speaking English
Swedes are already great at English
>Integrate
as a European there's no need to "integrate"
>>
>>26346780
Norway is just mor of the same. I want to live in USA, Australia or Spain.

I don't like the climate, the culture or the people really. I feel much more at home in Southern Europe or America desu.
>>
It's actually quite the task to get into the United States legally. You could try the greencard lottery, but that's a secure as any gambling is. Trying to land a job could be a way, but finding an employer willing to pay the fees attached to this method is problematic. Apply for a student visa and knock up some bitch, then marry her. Could be the most effective way to get citizenship.
>>
>>26346787
Haha, that pic is like the opposite of comfy to me. I guess it's kinda nice because life here is pretty slow and the people are a bit calmer than other places but that's about it.
>>
>>26346870
> Apply for a student visa and knock up some bitch, then marry her
kek that's what my friend's brother did.

I'm gonna study computer science. Would a tech company be willing to pay the fees, assuming I get into the top uni in Sweden and do well there?

Also I have relatives in America. Does that make things easier?
>>
>>26346856
Well, if climate is the only reason, i would recommend you to choose Europe over USA, since moving to another European country is much, much easier than getting US citizenship.
>>
>>26346674
Being really good is usually enough if you got contacts and publicity, so you could work on that.
>>
>>26346966
It's not only the climate. It's also language, job opportunities, economy etc. I've also been around America for some time and I really liked most places. California seems like the best place from all these aspects. Spain and Australia are runner ups but not as good.
>>
>>26347116
>Spain and Australia are runner ups
>Spain
What are you talking about? Spain is awful (everything in Europe is, but south Europe in particular), and in a big recession.

Also, lazy people and too hot climate.
>>
>>26347327
When I say Spain I mean Barcelona. Quite easy to get a job and live comfy. Hot climate is a huge plus to me. Lazy people doesn't seem to be a problem from my travels and research.
>>
>>26346046
I guess the """"""easiest"""""" way might be to come to college here and then try to get a job.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.