[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got fired from my job at baskins robbins for accidently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

>tfw got fired from my job at baskins robbins for accidently saying the cookies and creme ice cream was "God tier"

>Pretty busy friday
>Lot of people in line
>Going smoothly
>trying to be social nice guy and still get ice cream
>Always tell people about their flavors before they get them and give them samples
>Bro tier neet looking guy asks if cookies and creme is any good
>I say "yeah dude, It's a god tier flavor"
>He chuckles
>Soccer mom and her adult friend say what I just said was out of line
>Make a big deal and ask to speak to manager
>He says he'll discipline me later, she says no, do it now or she's calling the news
>He fires me on the spot, and tells me not to come back
>Calls me later and tells me what I did was out of line and I can pick up my check later blah blah

What the fuck, I hate this place. There is a reason no one respects the south. Because they're all retarded god fearing hicks. Honestly, I'm not sure if I want to wor now. Might pretend to have autism to get neet bucks
>>
>>26345474
I should've posted this friday, but I was too upset to do anything
>>
>>26345474
>>26345596

go get another job, dude its just BR.
>>
File: 1444871939916.jpg (53KB, 506x514px) Image search: [Google]
1444871939916.jpg
53KB, 506x514px
how the fuck is that out of line
>>
>>26345474
>Might pretend to have autism to get neet bucks
Do this. No shame in collecting welfare if business owners are that unreasonable. Steal their tax money until they act right.
>>
you could probably make a big stink out of that

I mean, I don't think he can reasonably fire you for that in any state.
>>
>>26345623
idk if i want to work anymore, i have enough for 2 months worth of rent.

>>26345646
these people are fucking insane, they looked rich too. man what the hell
>>
>>26345646
didn't mean to post that pic
>>
holy shit people like that really make me want to commit murder
>>
OR I'LL CALL THE NEWS ABOUT THIS ICE CREAM BOY OFFENDING ME

THE NEWS

THE REAL NEWS

MY STORY IS INTERESTING!!!!1111
>>
>>26345623

Plus now you have ice cream experience. With 31 fucking flavors.
>>
>>26345687
Post the rest of the lemon.
>>
>>26345474
Women ruined western society.
>>
>>26345474
Should have called that woman a fucking cunt and dared her to "call the news".

Fucking twisted American pigs, I hope you will move to Europe, Anon, its not perfect but at least we dont have religious fuckcunts like the person you just described.
>>
>>26345738
>at least we dont have religious fuckcunts
Sure you don't, Mohammed.
>>
>>26345765
Yea, maybe a few islamists, but at least they dont sit in congress or decide about your politics.

'murigay on the other hand is ruled by those kind of fanatics.
>>
>>26345474
I don't believe u
>>
File: 1452881951388.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452881951388.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>26345474
This is why women should not be allowed to leave the fucking kitchen
>>
>>26345474
I think you can sue them. The company, maybe the lady idk
>>
>>26345474
OP is lying. fuck off 14 year old faggot.
>>
Serves you right for being a /v/-browsing faggot
>>
>>26345815

epic imo
>>
>>26345474
That's 'murrica for you, honestly up norh like new york or nj is just as bad as the southern states.
>>
which god?
>>
>>26345474
>pretend to have autism
yes--pretend
>>
>>26345815
Then how will your mom come and feed you
>>
File: potatoman.jpg (67KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
potatoman.jpg
67KB, 770x433px
>>26345474
she probably went home to her massive house where she huffed about a "rude youth" who offended her as she smugly pours herself a glass of wine to her husband who is pretending to listen
>>
>>26346146

she sleeps better at night knowing that her white female privilege in america, the land of the free and home of the brave, has prevailed.

op, a young youth, now unemployed has lost everything because of this event that the woman wouldn't even think about the next day.

op has no more money to feed himself, he loses his place of residence and is forced onto the streets, scavenging for scraps of food to survive
>>
Have any of you guys faked autism to get disability? how do i do it? Can it be done within 2 months?
>>
>>26346216
just don't look people in the eye
>>
>>26345689
This. In such moments you can actually understand serial killers. You don't have to be psychotic to do it, just get pissed off enough at the absurdity of life/society and maintain that anger long enough.
>>
>>26345474

This is why you don't work for public minimum wage positions OP. Managers treat you like shit, and you have to deal with retarded customers like that soccer mom.

I walked out of my last job in fast food when a customer drove back to complain I was missing a napkin for her order since you're suppose to give out out 10, and asked to speak with my manager.
>>
>>26345663
This.
Say that your social handicap makes it incredibly hard to work with other people and refer to the incident.
Also throw in a shitload of anxiety, and claim that the experience has made you extremely worried about fucking up.

You could probably get the manager dragged in as well.
>>
>>26345474
>Tell them your autistic and gay
>sue for firing you because of your disabilities and sexual preference
>buy all the god tier ice cream from the supplier
>throw at Christie mchicks jeebus house
>>
>>26346216
Just do some research and make sure that you haven't slept enough to be able to pay attention during your meetings.
>>
>>26345474
I'm so glad I was born and raised in california. Religion makes people retarded
>>
>>26346890
I've been to Cali and you guys are your own special brand of retarded even with out religion.
>>
>>26345798
>Yea, maybe a few islamists, but at least they dont sit in congress or decide about your politics.

Because having the EU decide who will fuck your wife tonight is so much better.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.