[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /outoftouchwithreality/ here? 24 yo, had amnesia and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: face1.jpg (154KB, 900x781px) Image search: [Google]
face1.jpg
154KB, 900x781px
Who else /outoftouchwithreality/ here?

24 yo, had amnesia and a psychic breakdown in january, haven't had a meaningful connection for 3-4 years, met maybe 5 people last year, about to graduate uni. I get panic attacks whenever i move out of my town.

Can anybody help?
>>
File: 3243432.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3243432.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>26345042
Go to a psychiatrist you fucking aspie. It's not that hard.
>>
File: image:63339.png (247KB, 435x328px) Image search: [Google]
image:63339.png
247KB, 435x328px
What did your psychic breakdown reveal?
>>
Oh hey, same here.

I feel like I'm in a never ending dream. The worst is when I have to leave the house and my mind is so cloudy I can't think right and I'm almost at the point where I can't consciously behave myself as I should in public.
>>
>>26345042

>goes to uni
>graduating from uni
>gets panic attacks from moving CITIES

sorry but you're a failed normie, go see a psychiatrist, he'll give you some tabs and you'll join the band wagon of "I got over my mental illness you can too!"
>>
File: american-ultra-poster[1].jpg (327KB, 1500x1056px) Image search: [Google]
american-ultra-poster[1].jpg
327KB, 1500x1056px
>>26345042
You're a deactivated agent. Just try to remember
>>
This only happens when I spend at least a week straight smoking weed and playing vidya nonstop. I went into the bathroom to get water one time at like 3 am during binge of this shit, looked in the mirror, and just slowly slipped out of consciousness. I woke up on the floor with a broken glass and blood on my hands. It was a trip and I'm glad my roomates didn't wake up.

Now when I feel that shit coming I just take a walk outside and try not to think about anything. If you eat well and exercise you can usually kick yourself back into reality.
>>
>>26345327

You probably just fainted bru weed doesn't make you nod off like that.
>>
>>26345079
>>26345211

i did go to a psychiatrist, they gave me some first-aid antipsychotics. Felt like my brain has been put into slow-mo, i dont want this shit to mess with my job potential.

What kind of medication can i ask for the panic attacs? Also does amnesia go away with time, eg. normal memory again?
>>
>>26345142

basically i realised im on a wrong, selfish path and i should reconnect with my loved ones... felt immense guilt, and was certain i was about to die, not a nice feeling
>>
>>26345488

It depends on what causes the attacks. it also depends on what works for you. I've been through 3 different kinds of meds for panic attacks and major depression. Some of them do good for anxiety, but nothing for depression and vise versa. I'm on zoloft right now and I haven't had any derealization/panic attacks in over 3 months but it has done nothing for depression, I still want to kill myself. Point being; try different meds, some may work better than others for different ailments.

The stuff that might mess with your job potential are the heavy ones like Xanax and shit. Talk with your psychiatrist, see what they think and let them know of any concerns you have
>>
>>26345425
It can cause a drop in blood pressure when you go from lying or sitting to standing.
>>
>>26345645
did you get stationary treatment?
basically, i dont want any medication at all. My depression also got lots better since i quit my shitty job, quit alcohol and started exercise. Ty, good luck
>>
>>26345042
I have just the person to get your head back.
Keep in mind: there is always a bigger fish, or in this case, there is always a more psychically disturbed person on this planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su5WlYohgRs
>>
>>26345682

I almost got forcibly admitted 2 times by 2 different psycs to be an inpatient but my mom was able to get me out of it by basically crying in front of my psychiatrist and explaining that trapping me in a hospital wont do any good for me.

I go to a psychiatrist and a philologist almost every week. If you don't want any meds, I'd suggest going to a psychologist because A - they have a phd in psychology and B there's a lot more talking and 'figuring out' what's wrong and non of the "take these pills and see me next week...next!"
>>
You disappoint me r9k

It's called depersonalization caused by anxiety usually, SSRIs will fix the problem most of the time
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.