[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone think Asians are manlets? I am 6'1''

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: kpoop.jpg (57KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
kpoop.jpg
57KB, 500x214px
Why does everyone think Asians are manlets?

I am 6'1'' in real life (just measured while getting fitted for ski gear), but even when I put that on OKcupid, people can't seem to stop thinking I'm short until they see me in real life, which is a catch 22. Because no one wants to meet someone they think is a manlet.

The average height of Korean youths is almost the same as USA too.
>>
>>26344739

>OKcupid

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
>>
>>26344739
Because stereotypes.
>>
Asian men are the sole property of Asian women.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 1242x892px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1242x892px
>>26344838
Not anymore bitch
>>
>>26344739
Are girls even interested in asians? You don't see many asian males with non asian girls often. How many hits do you get?
>>
>>26344739
That's like ONE bad stereotype. Try being black for a change. It's a numbers game for us and you have to basically hit on random girls until they bite. Just get a guitar in your profile pic and girls won't care
>>
anyone else /legit creeped out by Bebe/ here?
>>
>>26344918
Well there's also the small dong, accent, etc (which I wouldn't say is true)

You get the BBC stereotype.

>>26344908
About 30 a week in the city. For some reason conservative girls like me a hundred times better than liberal girls.
>>
how come /r/asianmasculinity never talks about asian men with black women?

are they racist
>>
Asians are short by every statistic.

The shortest nation in the world is an Asian nation

The tallest nations in the world are all white nations.

China is really short, and there are a billion of them.
>>
>>26345024
they do though
>>
>>26345040

actually i am on it right now, it looks like it's all politically based topics.
>>
File: avgheight-05.png (467KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
avgheight-05.png
467KB, 640x614px
>>26345038
Chinese vary a lot in height. 5'6''-5'10'' depending on the region. As a whole, East Asia is actually the second tallest region in the world after Europe and North America with a higher average than the Middle East, South Asia, Africa, and Latin America, while South Asia is the shortest.

Asian Americans are two inches taller than Hispanic Americans on average, yet they don't get manlet status. If they do, it's less than us. In one thread, people all assumed Seung Hui Cho was a manlet, 5' nothing sperglord when he was just a 6' nothing sperglord.
>>
>>26344739
Koreans cheat bro.
>>
>>26345114
As i said anon. It's all about stereotypes not facts.
>>
it's not that you're small only

you also have the physique of adolescent boys
>>
File: handsome redditor.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
handsome redditor.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
this guy is a poster at asian masculinity. he's kind of handsome. that chick looks freaky.
>>
Koreans are the only asians who matter.
>>
>>26345114
So the tallest area is only averaging 175cm? 175cm is a manlet, way to prove my point.... the netherlands (a white country) averages 183cm. Probably more when you split the statistics into little regions like you have there.
>>
File: asianmasculinity.jpg (121KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
asianmasculinity.jpg
121KB, 1000x668px
who /attends asian masculinity rallies/ here?
>>
I'm a 5'10 manlet and never met a asian taller than me
>>
>>26345195
Yes no one doubts that the Dutch are tall, but the US and UK are 175-178 cm and Spain, Portugal and S. Italy are 170-174 cm.

Not to mention the Dutch used to be 5'1'' in 1890. China has only had a couple decades of industrialization and they're already where they are.
>>
>>26345164
The fact that asians need a board dedicated to proving that they can be masculine is embarrassing in and of itself.
>>
>>26345245
I'm a 5'11'' king of manlets, Asian, and taller than you.
>>
>>26345248

i dunno, /pol/ is basically r/whitemasculinity/
>>
>>26345246
>Spain, Portugal and S. Italy are 170-174 cm.

And the average Chinese man is 170cm urban and 165cm rural. So an average of 167.5. Manlets.

Asians are short. They are famously short. White people go to place like Japan and China to feel tall. Why? The people are short.

The tallest place in china is literally only just on the level of the average place in the UK - and the UK is dragged down by significant asian populations.
>>
>>26345267
That's called an exeption, it does not change the fact that overall asians are pretty short
>>
>>26344739
>The average height of Korean youths is almost the same as USA too.
[citation needed]
>>
>>26345296
UK doesn't even have that many Asians. The shortest region in China is 168 cm, rural or urban, and the tallest is 176 cm so the average 172 cm.
>>
there are some tall Asian guys, but there are also many more not tall Asian guys.
>>
>>26345369
The UK is 10% Asian you mong.

And your image isn't even accurate, other statistics from wikipedia prove you wrong completely.

172cm is tiny anyway, when the average is considered short you know you are a small people.

>>26345312
US average white is 178.4 cm 5 ft 10 in

Korean average is 173.5 cm (5 ft 8 in)and the korean figure is 18-25 year old conscripts.

Koreans are small, but according to OP are the tallest asians.
>>
5'10 Chinese here

My ideal gf height would be 5'7 or 5'8 desu.
>>
>>26345195
>tfw 170cm

Kill me
>>
>>26345412
Uh US white average is 177 cm and dropping. Wikipedia also have self reported and outdated data so it's hardly comparable.

It's 175 cm vs 177 cm. That's a fingernail.

Not to mention, let's say that Asians WERE 5' average and white were 5'10'' average, which is a hypothetical and wrong supposition. If the ratio of Asians to whites was 1-9, then that would drop the average national height by only 1 inch. If Asians are 5'7'' average in UK, then the drop is only .3 inches.
>>
>>26344739
asian diets don't have enough meat

when they come over to america they usually get pretty tall over a couple of generations, it's actually quite insane

there's a couple of asian dudes and they're 6'+
>>
>>26345482

ya some of the American Asian boys get big. there aren't many Asians in America to begin with so you won't see many big Asian guys.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.