[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how ya hanging in there anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

File: image.png (290KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290KB, 512x384px
how ya hanging in there anon
>>
pretty bad
The sadness is back
>>
I'd give my soul to be tall
>>
>>26344741
>manlet
Lmao hope you get shorter
>>
File: 1444641731572.jpg (50KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1444641731572.jpg
50KB, 500x342px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD0pP7J-084
>>
>>26344719
pretty shitty
been mobed by bunch of niggers insulted,humiliated and feeling like shit
i hope i die really soon...
>>
I bought a gtx 970 yesterday and I still can't get fucking gta V to run at 60fps. Fuck this game.
>>
i had a girlfriend for two years. she broke up with me like a month ago but we've had to live together until now because she had a work thing. i'm like 4 hours from never seeing her again because i'm going away for work tomorrow morning and she's moving out before i come back.

is there anything i can say? ;-;

i don't want her to stay because she's unhappy in our current living arrangement because of all the other flatmates and some other stuff to do with me but i want her to let me go with her
>>
Heh... Hanging

I'm gonna do that soon enough
>>
Hate my fucking life. Hate my apartment. Hate my job. Hate these fucking neighbors
>>
>>26344719
I'm suffering from the worst feels :(
There is no hot water in the bathroom and nobody to bitch about it :(
There is also nobody to warm me up in there and I don't know anyone I feel safe to ask :(
>>
>>26345168
I could warm you up, provided you are a very cute girl
>>
>>26345305
>very cute girl :)
Anon :p when would a very cute girl accept this offer :(
>>
>>26345128
>job and apartment

Oh boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>26345446
Tfw apartment but no lover :( all the privacy in the world :) to myself :(
>>
>>26345476
jack off with wide open windows
>>
File: 1454014092723.png (403KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1454014092723.png
403KB, 500x454px
If my roommate doesn't stop vacuuming obnoxiously like the fuck he his just outside my door I'm going to be in the news for having literally shoved it up his ass.
>>
>>26345498
But anon :( I want to hide with you under the covers :p where nobody in the world can't see us:) and do forbidden acts of love :) that were intended for a man and a woman :)
>>
>>26345534
Things shoved in ass should be done tenderly and only as an act of love anon :p
>>
I think I'm fucked lads

I lost a bet to a co-worker and was suppose to treat her to something like buy her chocolate or some shit. Instead, I ended up on a date with her and I've got another date with her tomorrow. I don't even have feelings for her.

I feel like I'm leading her on, which isn't my intention
>>
Eh still torn up about having to have my cat put down. It was for the best but still...my poor kitty.
>>
>>26344719
I've been drinking smoothies every day since Christmas and it's really doing a number on me.
I just took a shit an hour ago and it came out like a thick as shit smoothie.
It clogged up the toilet and I spent probably a good 30-40 minutes plunging the toilet
>>
>>26344785
That a cool pic, is it supposed to be Don Quixote?
>>
I have no job and $8 to my name.

Pls help
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (76KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
76KB, 300x250px
>>26344719
i fell in love to a girl.
i cant take it anymore. i cant even make eye contact with her. she's so perfect (beautiful, cute, clever) and i'm fucking shy, stupid, lazy, unmotivated. I CANT HOLD IT. I FUCKING FEEL EMPTY. MY LIFE IS LIKE UPWARD DOWN. what the fuck is happening. i want to kill myself. i cant look for another person. i imagine finding a different girl, yeah, she might look gorgeous and be as good as this one, BUT GOD FUCKING DAMN IT SHE WILL NEVER BE IDENTICAL. i cant get her out of my mind and brains. WHAT THE FUCK. i want to cry, i dont know what happened. i dont think i will ever forget her even if i find someone else. how will i live like that having wife/gf and thinking about "the one"? i feel fucking nothing. i feel my body empty like bottle of wine. i have feels for HER. but i dont feel anything else. its like the whole surrounding disappeared. SEND HELP
>>
File: suffering.jpg (102KB, 633x640px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
102KB, 633x640px
I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED I FEEL TRAPPED
>>
File: 1452976560307.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1452976560307.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
doing pretty well actually :)

my deformed penis is actually now atrophying and my testicles are no longer producing testosterone properly.

I will soon be literally sexless unless i undergo a brutal regimen of medicines that will literally destroy my heart :)))))

>please
>just
>fucking
>end
>me
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 468x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 468x423px
>>26347025
>he doesn't have a peanus
HAHAAHAH
>>
File: 1442728056215.jpg (50KB, 440x487px) Image search: [Google]
1442728056215.jpg
50KB, 440x487px
>>26347025
hold it, anon, hold it.
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD IT. god damn anon. your smiles are killing me
>>
File: 4L_Qgu46VHO.jpg (116KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Qgu46VHO.jpg
116KB, 385x385px
>>26344719
Just came out as bi (guy) to discover that in my fucking little town there's a lot more amount of lesbians than gay guys.
>tfw no gay bar or gay anything
>tfw you'll never have a boyfriend in the near future
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 205x246px
>>26347076

not for long, no :))))))))
>>
>>26347025
kys tranny
>>
>>26344858
Were you that anon who wanted to fight a bunch black people in class?
>>
pretty shit

>be with gf for 6 years
>she goes abroad to study for a year
>cheats on me
>we break up
>we lived together at her parents place
>cant find a new decent place because its literally impossible in the winter
>have to live here surrounded by her belongings
>sad as fuck

>have a massive crush on musical partner
>she's constantly manipulating
>sometime think we're really hitting it off
>sometime she's ignoring me like crazy
>constantly feel used
>cant even back up of the project because we're getting media coverage and are moving in our careers
>constantly under emotional stress
>just want to be with her but cant do shit

>have tons of shit to do
>did not even start doing them
>deadlines approaching
>cant make myself start on them

>feel so utterly alone

I'm not even bad looking
>>
Cunt gf who acted like the warmest light in my life cheated on me since the beginning of the relationship. We would watch anime, we would draw.and play animal crossing together, have fun happy sex which was 40% jokes and laughing together.

Then I find out that she cheated because I wasn't seeing her enough, but it was her request that we not see each other so often anyway. The thing that really sets me off is that it wasn't the sex, because we had sex plenty, it was the emotional shit. We had planned to go skating for a while, and then when I find out she cheated, she posts pictures of her going skating with the other guy.

I don't think I can really trust someone anymore like that, I did what I thought would make me the perfect guy and she ends up being a shitty person with no excuse whatsoever.

Whats worse is how the other guy knew we were together and sleeping, and he is still staying with her like it doesn't change anything, he wanted her out to the point of being OK that me and her slept together. I'm so fucking angry right now that I'm tired, I'm tired of being so angry.

I'm just laying in my bed knowing I won't trust or look at a girl the same way, I can't trust anyone and I can't emotionally invest myself.
>>
>try to improve myself by writing
>everytime I open Microsoft Word I just minimalize it and start browsing 4chinz
>close the document
>feel bad about it
>sudden kick of motivation
>repeat
And here I am, stuck in hell
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.