[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought McDonalds hires anybody. Why didn't they call back yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (59KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 482x427px
I thought McDonalds hires anybody. Why didn't they call back yet?
>>
They don't hire Satan.
>>
How old are you? And do you have experience?
>>
>>26344666
Why work at McDick? I highly suggest do retail at any grocery store or walmart before going fast food you will thank me later, the plus with fast food is all thr girls and weed
>>
>>26344698
>experience
they once hired me when i was 16
not OP
>>
>>26344666
Satan says you wont get hired, if you are a nigger or a fatty they wont higher you
>>
File: cheese.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cheese.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>>26344666
nice trips btw
>original as fuck
>>
>>26344726
I'm 24 with no experience so I suppose that's why.
>>
>>26344666
Lol, they even hire people who barely speak german where I'm from. You must be really autistic to not get a job at McDonalds.
>>
It took 3 months for me to get called back
>>
>>26344765
How big is your penis? You a big dick or lil shemeat?
>>
I applied to 4 locals and never got a call,I want to think that they didn't need people in any of them
>>
>>26344765
i had literally no experience either
maybe they just have enough workers at a moment
>>
File: 1450820234395.png (3KB, 203x212px) Image search: [Google]
1450820234395.png
3KB, 203x212px
dont go there

the food is shit
the employees are shit

every second i spend working there i want to blow my brains out or put my head on the grill and crush it with the platten
>>
If you get it do everything with an unnecessary sense of urgency. You'll be employee of the month in no time
>>
>>26344666
>>26344845
Did you include a cover letter in addition to your resume and then follow up with a phone call?
>>
>>26344984
>employees are shit
we'll i was an asshole to clients, but employees were nice all to each other. most of the time
>>
>>26344984

Pls tell stores of mc and dee experience working there
>>
>>26345054

that should be stories not stores.
>>
>>26344666
Because you're fucking stupid like all the fucking faggots here Jesus h Christ. YOU HAVE TO FUCKING INITIATE DUMB NIGGERS. Even when I was 16 I knew this, I had no credentials so they werent gonna pander to my unemployed ass, I have to call THEM.
>>
>>26344765
It's not about experience, but most time they prefer to hire teenagers instead of adults because generally they bitch less about payment and have more free time.
>>
lol how are you faggots not getting a job as easy as something in McDonalds? I got my first job ever in high school working in a call center for Xbox customer support making $11 an hour and all I did was show up for an interview, it was easy as fuck.
>>
Dude you have to call them lel do you think they give a fuck about you're old neet ass?
>>
>>26344666
Do what >>26344725 says
Working with fast food sucks royally. At least in a supermarket you are in a well ventilated area even during the summer
>>
STORIES
OF FAST FOOD
OR RETAIL
OR GROCERY

PLEASE
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.