[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the moment you read this you are transported into the blonde

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: T1WXonX.jpg (92KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
T1WXonX.jpg
92KB, 500x750px
the moment you read this you are transported into the blonde girl's body at the exact moment this photo was taken

>wot do?
>>
>>26344504
tell him to fuck me harder and her to rub her clam against my face
>>
>>26344504
She looks really similar to my gf. Makes me want to jerk off in the bathroom on fire guard while the Sgt isn't watching
>>
Cut his dick off and choke the other one to death with it
>>
>>26344504
switch to cowgirl position so that bitch can't kiss him while I'm fucking him
>>
be mad that no one is kissing me
am i just a hole to fuck while you make out with your real gf or what?
>>
>>26344504
enjoy a nice dicking and moan like the degenerate slut I am
>>
>you will never get Chad's dick pounding your cervix while all his attention is focused on another whore

>you will never be reduced to another dickpocket for a strong alpha-male

It's just not fair
>>
Take advantage of the situation by using my knowledge of the Super Bowl's outcome and make a massive bet.
>>
>>26344532
>clam

eeeeeewie
>>
>>26345889
I fucking lost it.
>>
File: tumblr_mt8y0pOhlY1r04lc7o1_500.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt8y0pOhlY1r04lc7o1_500.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>26345889
what if you getting fucked in the ass dramatically changes future events?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.