[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss moot so much ;_; He's gone, robots. He's gone.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 3dsw32.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
3dsw32.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
I miss moot so much ;_;

He's gone, robots. He's gone.
>>
Moot misses you too
>>
>>26344248
No he doesn't. Fucker doesn't even reply to his emails.
>>
>>26344262
He misses you so much responding to your emails fills him with anxiety
>>
>cucked by some SJW qt
One of us, but with money
>>
>>26344304
Nice excuse, have anymore?
>>
>>26344227
Slow poke.pn
>>
>>26344324
>>26344324
He thinks about you when he masturbates
>>
>>26344379
Sure you do, Floot. You think about aaron swartz rubbing his jew fro on your cock don't lie
>>
>>26344379
I think about anon when I masturbate too.
>>
What happened to him? Did he die or something?
>>
>>26344547

yes he died after choking on his own cum when he sucked his own cock

RIP
>>
>>26344497
Nah. Thinking about nipping your foreskin off gives me a meaty boner tho, goyim

>>26344502
They're dreamboats
>>
>>26344645
Good luck getting past my levi jeans :^)
>>
moot was a piece of shit that tried to destroy his website because his gf didn't like what she saw on it. Good riddance.
>>
I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE, THE NOOKIE, THE NOOKIE, SO HE CAN TAKE THAT COOKIE AND REPORT IT TO THE NSA! YEAH!
>>
>>26344657
>implying I need to take them off to get at yr pee wee
>>
>>26344919
But you literally do....
>>
This thread feels like /b/
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n839f8lIrB1r2vq4m.jpg (36KB, 500x190px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n839f8lIrB1r2vq4m.jpg
36KB, 500x190px
>>26344227
moot did it.
He's still a cuck but he did it.
The absolute madman.
We're all gonna make it guys!
>>
>>26345104
>having 90s hair
>in 2006
hmm
>>
I liked listening to his rambling theories on anonymity, creativity and ephemeral data. He is a smart guy who, from a young age, dedicated his life to an idea rather than making momey. He is a success in my eyes. I believe he had a real fondness for anon. I bet he stops by from time to time. Hi moot!
>>
>>26345182
He's had to. No way he hasn't shown up here as anon by now. Shit he left like a year ago.
>>
>>26345229
Will our golden prince return?
Will mootcuck reclaim his rightful kingdom from the infidel Hiroshima impostor?
>>
moot leaving didn't change shit.

that just goes to show you that it was the community that made 4chan what it is, not moot. he just built the place off of 2channel.
>>
>>26345335
No he's gone, probably gonna regret leaving at some point cause this place was all he had or so it seems. I mean he was the keeper of the memes for 12 years. How do you just walk away from that without looking back? Idk all honesty it does suck that he's gone and now newmoot is trying to turn a profit on this place.
>>
>>26345335
Yes.

Hiroshima shall be deposed.
>>
Maybe moot will one day start another board. How could he resist? Probably not for years though. It will probably be a niche board on model train building or some shit. Just some small non suicidal community.
>>
>>26345542

>Just some small non suicidal community.

that's why he really left - he couldn't deal with the blood on his hands from the crazies that an hero'd and used 4chan for their last farewells.
>>
>>26345571
That'd be tough to handle long term. Robots warn away new users telling them being on these boards will fuck them up, warp them and intensify the robot process. Imagine being here, and the creator of this board since 14 years old. And still, such a nice kid.
>>
>>26345681

well maybe he should take a page from Hiroyuki's book and not participate in the board that way he won't get shit when someone goes off the deep end.
>>
>>26345794
He was 14 when he started this board. 14!
Why wouldn't he participate? He always said he wasn't anonymous so flamers, haters and blamers would target him and not his mods or janitors. He was pretty mature for a 14 year old. Probably, not perfect though. He came out of it still a decent human being. He always said people shouldn't take the boards too seriously. Going to court though, taught him that he didnt want to carry the legal responsibility. Way too costly.
>>
>>26346342
The fappening was a turning point.
>>
I would have been kind and true to Lord Moot. I would have never cucked him and would have been by his side through the good memes and the bad. I would have encouraged people to shit on the gg cunts who ruin everything with "Wah Wah rape and mi sog nee in my games". Moot is always the petal of my heart now and forever. Love you mootikins
>>
>>26346706
moot is the keeper of memes, the voice of anon, the last lord of mayhem
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.