[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1442085923698.jpg (70KB, 340x348px) Image search: [Google]
1442085923698.jpg
70KB, 340x348px
>tfw watching all these movies where people have best friends or a close group of friends
>realize I've never had a close friend all my life

Who else?
>>
File: Bab.jpg (327KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bab.jpg
327KB, 1600x1200px
You like primate anon?
>>
File: sad chimpanzee.jpg (234KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
sad chimpanzee.jpg
234KB, 1000x666px
>>26343790
Yeah, mostly sad ones and ones that behave kinda like humans.
>>
>>26343757
I feel ya. I'm only in high school and honestly, people having a close group of friends seems like a movie meme. I don't know anyone here who have more than shallow friendships with the exception of people who have known each other since kindergarten.
>>
Yeah, I'm in my late 20s. It's too late to make close life-long friends now.
>>
>>26344770
I'm terrified of that point desu. The point where all hope for a good life is lost.

Do you think 19 is too late to make life-long friends?
>>
>>26344926
19 is college age. You're still in the game. Game over is when you inevitably become a NEET
>>
>>26344926
nah you can still make it at 19-early 20s easy
>>
>>26344951
>>26344957

good to hear. at least all hope isn't lost.
>>
File: 04.jpg (74KB, 551x791px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
74KB, 551x791px
>>26344926
>Do you think 19 is too late to make life-long friends?

Yes.

You have not developed proper relationship/interpersonal skills from not having friends/relationships with others growing up as a child throughout your early, mid and late teens. Why do you think you will suddenly have the skills/abilities to make friends now? You're literally years behind your peers. It's over bro. Your best option is to go to some kind of gathering of social retards to learn the skills you should have learned whilst growing up. Even then truth be told you'll never fully be able to recreate that experience in your late teens/adult years. Your brain has already pretty much formed now. It's GG no RE bro. Sorry to be the one to tell you that but you might as well hear it now from someone like me who knows what's up.
>>
It is pretty good desu

Maybe being a edgelord helps, but i always liked this felling, the only people that gave some sort of love was my family but i had to abandon they too

The fact that i will die alone is the only thing keeps me sane today
>>
>>26344926
>>26345099
Dubs confirm. If you couldn't make friends in high school, what makes you think you can do it in college? People aren't that different from each other overall, it's not like you'll find different kinds of people in college who'll be easier to make friends with. Somewhere along the line your brain got messed up and you don't have the ability to be social. Too bad so sad.
>>
>>26345194
Well, I have friends but they're just "friends". We hang out sometimes in and outside of school. It's just that it's a really shallow friendship and we never really "clicked". If I found someone who is more similar to me we might be able to become close friends.
>>
>>26345099
>You have not developed proper relationship/interpersonal skills from not having friends/relationships with others growing up as a child throughout your early, mid and late teens. Why do you think you will suddenly have the skills/abilities to make friends now? You're literally years behind your peers. It's over bro.

Finna lay down and rot bruh. I haven't had any online or irl friends in 5 years and I'm 20 now. I probably would've killed myself by now if I didn't have the internet for some type of human interaction.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.