[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here afraid (probably more thanbyou should) of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: NinjaHead1.png (40KB, 278x203px) Image search: [Google]
NinjaHead1.png
40KB, 278x203px
Is anyone else here afraid (probably more thanbyou should) of subliminal messaging and other possible methods of manipulation?
>>
I don't watch TV so i don't give a fuck :^)
>>
>>26343745
this, haven't even seen an ad in years
>>
File: 1452245811729.png (2MB, 1600x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1452245811729.png
2MB, 1600x1263px
>>26343721
I'm worried that whenever I open my mouth during a negative thought about someone or something that it flow into my body and make me more like the people who I was judging negatively be rewriting the structure of my brain. I've long since tried to convince myself this isn't true but the thought of it happening keeps coming back to me so eventually I just started going along with it by keeping my mouth closed and then gasping for breath thirty seconds later. Sometimes I might accidently open my mouth and fortuantely I found I that rubbing the curvature of my head with the side of my head protects my brain, although sometimes I accidently touch my head with the tip of my fingers which causes a whole bunch of other problems.
>>
>>26343721
No, idiot. Just drink a Budweiser and get over it.
>>
>>26343930
What the fuck is wrong with you, you weirdo nigger.
>>
>>26343745
Me either but it's not just television.
I get the feeling that popular music is embedded with subliminal messages through specially engineered sound waves that engage the brain in a special way to induce desired thoughts or feelings.
Not to mention chemicals in food and drink
>>
>>26344134
I agree with you but if we can't do anything then why care?
>>
>>26343721
No because I'm not a paranoid schizo.
>>
>>26344261
Good point. There really is no reason to care but the hope that people will rally together in an attempt to stop it somehow but tough luck.
>>
>>26343959
Don't forget to inject yourself with hormones and embrace your inner qt grill. Then you'll finally achieve Chad status-- by taking thick, hard Chad cock
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.