[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>woke up at 15:40 pm >punch the wall because my migraine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1454889619905.jpg (17KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1454889619905.jpg
17KB, 300x199px
>woke up at 15:40 pm
>punch the wall because my migraine is back
>stumble to my desk and slam some cold coffee from yesterday
>check my job applications, all of them declined
>lie in bed staring at the ceiling for an hour, fantasizing about blowing my brains out on the wall
>look out my window and realize I haven't gone outside my house for almost 4 months
>mom comes in and berates me before educating me for the millionth time on how much of a human failure I am and that I should get a job unless I want to be thrown out on the street
>keep bringing up the fact that i dropped out of high school twice just to make me feel like garbage
>just sitting here finishing the bottle of scotch from yesterday

Anyone else fucking tired of this shit? Jesus fucking christ, I'm starting to think that everyone who claims to be "happy" are just full of shit.
>>
>>26343693
How do you fail highschool twice? 60% of niggers can do it, why can't you?
>>
>>26343740
I'm legitimately stupid as fuck and I was depressed the entire time.
>>
>>26343693
People are full of shit. That's how normal people get by. They tell themselves lies and Bullshit and create a delusion of an ideal life. I don't want what other people want. I just want a modest living with enough food to eat and clean water to drink. I don't want all the frivelous Bullshit the consumerist society has been brainwashed with desiring. I don't want to work, I just want to live. Every job I've ever had felt like it was sucking my soul from me. People lie to themselves to avoid the truth.
>>
>>26343740
Niggers get a free pass
>>
>>26343693

Most people aren't unemployed alcoholic losers with migraine issues. You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel happiness and contentedness when you don't have those sorts of issues.
>>
>>26343935
Nah man. Go back to Facebook. We're losers and creeps, we belong here. You don't.
>>
>>26343904
>one of my favorite songs has lyrics where the premise is basically this post
i've found countless bands that make songs about this shit, this vapid media life, not obscure bands either.
i'm sorry, but when i'm relating to this stuff through music, i know i'm not alone and it is heavily reinforced in me.
how can people feel okay living a lie?
>>
>>26343952

>l-leave muh hugbox!

Hahaha, no. No need to get butthurt just because I responded to OP's statement. If you need your hand held with proper polite responses then this is probably the wrong place for you.
>>
>>26344015
But you don't know shit. You've never seen beyond your own points of view. You're a sheep. Baah baah. I bet you're fucking fat.
>>
What's 15:40pm?

It's either 15:40, or 3:40pm.

Are you a fucking retard? No wonder these job applications have been declined.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>26344033
Getting a job is impossible Senpai. You have to be part of the system
>>
File: 1451340429176.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451340429176.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
>>26344055
>getting a job is impossible

OP said he hasn't left the house in 4 months, how the fuck do you expect to get a job like that?

>m-muh online resume

kys
>>
>>26343904
>I don't want to work, I just want to live

me too man, why do normies think it's perfectly okay to be a slave to a megacorporation for over half their lives while getting only 3-5 hours a night to enjoy being alive

they slave away until they're like 60 then they finally get their freedom for like 5-10 years before they rot in a casket for eternity

i just don't fucking get it
>>
You need to wake up earlier then that.
>>
>Wake up at 2:50pm
>Spend an hour laying there staring at the ceiling imagining my death while gathering the energy just to get up
>Spend a further hour sitting in the bath staring into nothingness and thinking about shit

Deep down I don't think I want to die, but I just feel so tired of life now that I just want out of it.
>>
>>26344165
read before you post baka desu
>>
>>26343693
>15:40 pm
WHAAAAAAAAAAT
>>
How do you lads explain the gaps in your CV/employment history?

I need some advice on how to bullshit my way out of questions about it or I'm doomed.
>>
>>26345846
"I was sick"/"A family member was sick"

I don't see why gaps are a problem though.
>>
>>26343693
Start looking into welfare programs. Anything that can get you assistance with rent or food, and also mental health care cause you really need treatment for your anxiety and depression. Obviously your cunt mother isn't helping but that's all the more reason to get as much help as you can.
>>
>>26345986

Technically I was sick as I suffered from depression/anxiety and substance problems. But I hate that era of my life and would rather forget it. It sucks that it is following me around still.

I don't know why gaps would be a problem either but from what I can gather you have to be prepared to explain them in job interviews.
>>
>>26343821
Get a GED, its really easy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.