[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's carnival season here in Brazil I'm gonna make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: carnaval_blocos__ad8193b186.jpg (40KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
carnaval_blocos__ad8193b186.jpg
40KB, 350x267px
It's carnival season here in Brazil

I'm gonna make out with a bunch of random chicks tonight.

What about you guys? Any plans for tonight?
>>
>brazil
enjoy getting mugged huehuehuehuehue
>>
It is carnival season here in germany so I will be drunk from 8 in the morning and walk through the streets.
>>
>>26343681
Not living among extreme poverty and drug cartels
>>
>>26343724
never got mugged desu senpai, pretty chill place
>>
>>26343681
>brazilians
>hot
lmao, they all look like apes with manly features
>>
>>26343730
cheers boy ;))))
>>
>>26343789
>>26343789
he didnt say anyything about hot chicks

and theres clearly something wrong with your eyes. brazilians more than often got dat ass
>>
>>26343810
doesn't help if they have ugly neanderthal faces, but if you're a fag, then good for you
>>
File: P8XGElRI.jpg (198KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
P8XGElRI.jpg
198KB, 1252x1252px
>>26343789
if you're saying so senpai
>>
File: 1454703742881.jpg (213KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1454703742881.jpg
213KB, 620x620px
>>26343850
V A G I N A
A
G
I
N
A
>>
>>26343881
B U C E T A
U
C
E
T
A
>>
>>26343905
C U Z I N H O
U
Z
I
N
H
O
>>
>>26343848
u sound like the faggoot in this situation to be honest
>>
>>26343931
because I have standards and wont fuck sub-human trash?
ok
>>
>>26343681
>tfw only brazilian kv in existence
>>
>>26343931
people here just fuck 2d girls, you know how it goes
>>
>>26343993
been there buddy, don't give up, just try talking to girls via facebook/whatsapp, it really works
>>
>>26343993
>>26344034
And Tinder.
>>
>>26344034
Girls became something alien for me
I can't understand how you guys interact with them
I just want a true robot friend, but there aren't ANY robots in Brazil
well, maybe there are, but they are literally retarded
>>
>>26344115
i'm bad at interacting with women, thing is a walk among chads, so I learned a thing or two. I still can't get girls like they do or even girls that look like the ones they do, so i use my skills talking with "alternative"girls.

Usually girls like that like Arctic monkeys and think they are so special and so different, you just need to pretend they do.
>>
>>26344198
I walk among normies and somewhat Chads
too bad they give me stupid nicknames
I will probably just walk away from them as soon as I go back to my IT course
>>
>>26344198
they are******

original desu desu
>>
>>26344218
i got into computer science thinking it would be filled with robots, thing is it is filled with low tier normies and 'bazingueiros', people that make you cringe.

Don't give up senpai, we're all gonna make it. Shout out to eggboy and khaled
>>
>>26344255
eggboy is working 3 jobs
literal supreme wagecuck
>>
>>26344255
anyway, I'm just trying not to fall on the depression trap
The urge to stay in bed all day long is getting stronger and stronger
>>
>>26344361
don't famiglia, give an email or something so we can talk
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 800x800px
Will repost from older thread.
German there. My friend took me by force to Carnival saying pal you so sad let's have some fun and that one girl you like will be there.
>group of 50 people
>know noone
>see this girl
>suddenly start drinking as much as I can
>after an hour I'm so fucking drunk I can't walk properly
>search for girl crying her name loud whole time
>she is clearly disgusted and says I should fuck off
>drink even more
>become angry
>punch random guy into face and get beaten up by three or so people for that
>police officer puts me into next train and I drive home
>on the way vomit in train
>must pay 20 eurodollars for violating peace in train or something like that
>fall down at least three times on the way home
>fall asleep in the bath when I finally arrive
Why did I go there in the first place? Guy who sits near me at university and is always nice to me though he is ultimate Chad dudebro and drives me home every day.
>>
>>26344708
the worst i did while drunk was grab my friend's boob, but you my friend, you won
>>
>>26343993
At least you can now laugh at the normies getting zika.
>>
It is lonely boi season here in my house

I'm gonna cry alone in my bed tonight
>>
>>26344816
we already exported that shit. best thing we ever did
>>
The best I can do right now, is a local edm concert this Friday.

Honestly it would be a great place to interact with girls if I wasn't a shy manlet.

Actually it would be a good place for shy manlets, if there weren't a bunch of 6 feet tall chad's with their shirts off at every one of these events.
>>
>>26344932
aim for the ugly girls
>>
>>26344804
I drink in my free time too (with this dudebro friend because he is best guy to drink with and gives no single fuck how beta I am). Let's say I have female friend, very close one, don't know why (perhaps she just has helper syndrome), but she cares for me, talks with me about my problems, tries to help with girls, brings me chocolate and stuff. Well, at her birthday I was so fucking drunk I grabbed like she said "everywhere from top to bottom". She has still forgiven me, said "I know you are probably ill, I can't be angry at you for that".
>inb4 lies
Trust me or not (I'm not even from r9k), she and this dudebro (apart from very loose conversations at university) are two only beings I talk or do something with.
>>
>>26343789
Give it a few years and they'll all have smaller heads, anon
>>
>>26345056
you're lucky, my female friend got mad as fuck (she was right), but after some time we started talking again. People like us need to control ourselves when drinking
>>
>>26345108
ayyyyyy LMAO

orugunalu
>>
>>26345112
Saddest thing is that perhaps she is really the best for me, but there's no way we come closer (she shows clear interest in bringing it on next level from time to time). Alone because in the end I can't make her lucky. Sometimes I even get angry at her "for acting like I'm child in need for mommy", yet she doesn't leave me alone though I tell her many bad things and shout at her.
>>
>>26344804
lol worst I did was grab some random stacy ass after drinking catuaba
>>
>>26345367
catuaba is the fucking best
>>
>>26345376
Not if you overdrink it kek
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.