[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the point of a woman looking for a chad? most chances they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1448662303729.jpg (269KB, 948x450px) Image search: [Google]
1448662303729.jpg
269KB, 948x450px
whats the point of a woman looking for a chad? most chances they gonna have nice looking babies but won't contribute to society any further because chads are mostly dumb people that rely on networking to get high paying jobs anyways.
how many more years of evolution we need before the attractiveness shifts into intelligence?
>>
Better looking people are already more likely to be attractive.
>>
>>26343650
attractiveness is a sign of good health of physical strength.
since facial features don't have anything to do with this why does it even matter in the first place
>>
>>26343650
Post of the year right there.
>>
>>26343627
Yeah, women should go after ugly NEET robots instead.
Fuck off, you delusional faggot.
>>
Attractive people are more intelligent studies show, in addition a Chad that gets a job in high places due to his charisma is contributing more to society than a genetically inferior male.
>>
>>26343688
highly intellectual people don't even look that good
you are associating success with popstar statues that can potentially breed them but aren't correlated to any substantial success like STEM or fine art
>>
>>26343692
yeah obviously people are gonna like you if you are good looking, it completely rids you from being a hard worker in the first place
>>
>>26343650
Nobel prize my man
>>
>>26343627
Networking is what actually matters. Chad's contacts will serve just as to his children as they do to him.
>>
>>26343627
>because chads are mostly dumb people that rely on networking to get high paying jobs anyways.

Not true. That's what the movies and television shows tell you, but in real life Chad is quite capable.

Overall, he's just plain better than you in every way.
>>
Truly intelligent people (not meme "smart but lazy" losers) take care of themselves and look good even if they don't have the best genetics to work with.

This is why many famous actresses don't look so great without their makeup. They look like the normie cumdumpster females of the lower class, because that's what they are from a phenotype perspective.
>>
>Chad defense force coming out of the woodwork
The only intelligent chads I've ever met were the sons of really rich people at my highschool in a upper-middle class white/Asian college city.
>>
Chad can barely spell.
the Chads that I met who had high IQs and were attractive were also very religious. i think most of the Chads i grew up around with were Mormons.
religious Chad is a gray area. they're basically the perfect human being on paper. but you have to be a good woman to marry those guys, they won't accept anything less.
>>
File: tn_1235245586270[1].jpg (8KB, 220x180px) Image search: [Google]
tn_1235245586270[1].jpg
8KB, 220x180px
>>26344319
>the only intelligent chads I've met were the typical chads
>>
>>26343627
Along with being attractive, Chads are typically strong, intelligent, and socially capable. High quality genes all around. Women can detect genetic quality instinctively; biologically, it's their job.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.