[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitskin robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>tfw your 6ft6
>tfw you were obese (121kg)
>tfw you are now in good condition (82kg)
>tfw your shitskin
>tfw you still cannot get laid.
>tfw 4 matches on tinder in a month and 0 responses.

Why bother living?!?! I've tried changing
Pic related is me
>>
Have you tried Germany?
I hear shitskins are really popular there.
>>
As a non-robot: Just go outside mate, tinder is a sausagefest.
>>
>>26341933
im in Australia

>>26341936
where anon? bars/clubs/pubs are not my thing i dont drink or enjoy the loud music.
>>
>>26341916
What kind of shitskin m'lad? You're too tall for being a shitskin
>>
I don't understand this. In high school, no one even bothered to talk to me but I get a match everyday. I'm 5'3, a manlet, and have aspergers.

I'm Cuban-American
>>
>>26341976
parents from Pakistan and i was born and raised in Australia :S

>>26342009
i think its because of my colour or i have an ugly face. :S
>>
>>26341965
Seems like if you're not white in aus you don't mean shit to girls.
Don't worry though, i share your pain.
I'm an asian in aus so they don't gives two shits about me either.
>>
>>26341965
>>26342045
good cunts fuck off outta aus sub human dogs.
>>
>>26342045
guess i'll just stick to brothels then anon

No point trying to get girls if they just want white meat.
>>
>>26342058
>off outta aus sub human
cheers anon. good luck slaying pussy.
>>
Hey op, how old were you when you lost the weight?
What kind of diet did you make?
Nice job my man!
>>
Do you really have trouble finding ANY ONE to sleep with you? I feel like as long as you're fit, you can get at least one girl.
>>
>>26342058
are ruskis welcome in australia
>>
>>26341916
>Pic related is me
Not with that filename. No one loses that much weight without loose skin and/or stretch marks.
>shitskin
>>>/pol/
>>
>>26341965
>im in Australia
Oh, that's because you live in KKK land.
>>
>>26341916
yes you are a beta, as you were and will be.

-females are not males
-men want to be validated, to feel relevant
-when men feel disconnected from reality, they think of suicide
-men understand that other men are just as pathetic as them
-therefore men cannot be validated by other men, but by something that is not male
-men want therefore to be validated by
--women
--higher men who do not feel the need to be validated
-higher men are rare
-women are not rare
-how to be validated, to be noticed by cumdumpsters ?
-women are hedonistic, which means they are egotistic and what feeds their ego is their pleasures.
-therefore, to be noticed by women, men love to try to please women
-how to please tramps?
-women love sex and money
-women love to love sex and money
-- therefore men give them money and sex FOR FREE
-men understand then that other men give money and sex to the same woman.
-men understand that women LOVE to have plenty of lovers
-men understand that women DESPISE poor and/or ugly men SINCE those men cannot feed her hedonism
-most men remain unvalidated, unnoticed and whine >no gf
-women compete with other to get the best men
-most women always get what they want from men, even a solid decade after their menopause. EACH girl KNOWS that, in her life, there will ALWAYS be one man more dedicated to her than to any other girl.
-women want sex, as said, but equally to be entertained outside the bedroom (which cost money)
-the goal of the girl is to get the best man who will focus on her for a very long time
-no such man exists, so she will seek men who satisfy her through sex and other men who satisfy her through comfort
-men being worms, they build various strategies to provide for women
-men being worms, they attempt to avoid passing for worms in saying ''women are sluts and useless''

the fact is that women are far smarter than worms, and worms despises this. worms will say that any other woman which is not their /true one/wife/gf/oneitis is a whore.
>>
>>26341916
If thats really you and you still can't get laid im guessing your personality must be really fucking shitty.
Now that you have a nice booty try to work on concealing your autism a bit better and the pussy should be lining up dude.

Or maybe you just have a really fucking ugly face. who knows
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.