[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys! Subway just came to my country recently and i am very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: c1920x1080_40.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c1920x1080_40.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
Hi guys! Subway just came to my country recently and i am very excited about it.

I am a neet living in a tiny village that plans to take a train ride to the capital city just so he can try subway. I have a few questions about subway:

Do i have to pronounce the sandwich names in english even though i am eastern european? Do subway workers ask a lot of questions? Is it an aspie friendly food chain? What should i order?
>>
Anyone? I really need help.
>>
>>26340989
Questions they ask:
>What do you want?
insert sandwich name, type of bread and whether you want a 6 inch or footlong
>Cheese and toasted?
Y/N
>What toppings do you want?
insert toppings and sauce here
>Is that all? (when paying)
Y/N

Order and Italian BMT on Italian, cheese and toasted for safe measure.
>>
what shithole do you live in where subway is something to be excited about
>>
>>26340989
it's pretty shit origeneru commentu
>>
Look here my Polska or Romanian friend, get the gnocci sandwich they make in moscow it is wonderful.
>>
>>26341100
I live in a "village" that has 15 people in it.
>>
>>26340989
They ask what toppings you want, you have to say the names in English. If you really don't know the topping names, just point at them and the person will understand.
>>
Thank you guys! You have been so helpful!
>>
>>26340989
Don't believe the hype, Subway is shitty. I got sick eating one last week. I've been cutting out fast food and tried eating it a few times since but get sick every time. Stick to home cooked meats and vegetables.
>>
>>26341100
He said he lives in Eastern Europe m8
>>
>>26341262
probably because you're a weak faggot who can't stomach food that isn't specially prepared
>>
File: hh.jpg (14KB, 315x245px) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
14KB, 315x245px
>>26340989

>Is it an aspie friendly food chain?

Fuck no, you have to do too much talking to order anything.
>>
>>26341320
>thinks Subway isn't specially prepared by a trained sandwich artist
>>
>>26340989
This is so cute

>>26341100
You're an asshole
>>
>Neet
>Eastern Euro

Aren't the Slavic countries filled with hardasses that will tell you to man up if you dont serve in the army or something? Thats what my friend from belarus said
>>
>>26341100
Kek this, one time there was a post on leddit with soviet people spazzing about american grocery stores and i got downboated to oblivion for calling them out on being excited over a trivial thing

why not just suicide though? what do you do all day, squat for real?
>>
File: 13380159245_a190cb6821_o.jpg (511KB, 1024x972px) Image search: [Google]
13380159245_a190cb6821_o.jpg
511KB, 1024x972px
>>26340989
which eastern "european" subhuman shithole do you live in OP?
>>
>>26340989
There are lots of questions and if you're not prepared it can be kinda stressful

>sub type
>bread kind
>sub size
>cheese? what type
>salads
>sauces
>salt and/or pepper
>cookies?
>drinks?

I'm kinda NEET so i stick to the specials, they often have a randomly really cheap footlong, so i get that and eat half now and save the other half for later :^)
>>
>>26341467
Our countries are filled with starving manlets who think they are tough. Kinda like the mexicans.
>>
Remember to get a subway card when you go. Not only are they free and give points for a free 6in, your coupon's on the receipt are better if you use a card with your transaction.
>>
>>26340989
See:
>>26341070

You got your answer now tell us about this village of 15 people
>>
>>26341495
>implying that his village is any smaller or worse to live in than the confines of your parents house
>>
>>26340989
Fak u OP for making me want subway.

I'm trying to cut out fast food you lil shit.

Also footlong bmt with cheese not toasted, honey oat, red onion, lettuce, jalapenos, sweet corn, peppers, pickles, honey mustard sauce.

Fuck I'm hungry as shit now u lil cunt il fuk u up fampai
>>
>>26341517
>Kinda like the mexicans
Sorta, I'm American so I think I would be more qualified in saying that Mexicans, while manlets, dont seem to have any concept of nationalism or honor or any of that slav stuff
>>
>>26340989
Just pick a sandwich you want to buy and order with all vegetables, it's best way. When I first went to Subway I didn't know you could just take all vegies but it's so much better.
>>
>>26340989
>OP rides train to subway
>has most depressing food experience of his life
>becomes another Lithuanian suicide statistic

calling it
>>
>>26341605
>and order with all vegetables
hello /ck/!
>>
>dat massive chicken patty

please tell me that's 100% chicken breast
>>
>>26341598
Only ruskis, Croatian, siberians have narional honor. The rest run to the UK, Canada, or New York changing their name. I am talking about the cowards from the Ukraine.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.