[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there anyone at your school who was a bigger loser than you,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Was there anyone at your school who was a bigger loser than you, or were you the worst?
>>
>>26340158
I was just kind of a nonentity
>>
>>26340158
I hanged out with all the losers all throughout my school life, I think it's a tie between me and like my only friend who was reading hentai in class - but of course he told them it was hentai I recommended him, and I was busy jerking it in the bathroom stalls while skipping class so I'm not sure who's the bigger loser. I was just better at hiding it I guess.
>>
there were plenty of people, but they had excuses like aspergers and retardation and being poor and being obese

I didn't have anything conspicuously wrong with me but I was still an outcast.
>>
>>26340194

You sacrificed learning to fap in a stall. You lose
>>
File: CJS4Do0UYAAi74v.jpg (32KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
CJS4Do0UYAAi74v.jpg
32KB, 600x433px
>>26340158
I was one of the worst for a while especially in middle school but i had a group of r9k tier losers to hang out with.

I was bad but never the worst.

This one guy fucked an orange.
This other guy made himself a tophat out of garbage and my fat jewish black girlfriend broke up with me for the guy who made a tophat out of garbage and wore a trenchcoat.

There was an lgbt community at my school and i fucking hated them but they accepted me.

When i dropped out of normie school and went to alternative school things got better but the niggers always made fun of me when i was working out.

I got really mad when they made fun of me for shadowboxing.
>>
>>26340158
If it wasn't for the guy that wore makeup because the top bitch of the flock told him she would dig it, then yeah probably.
>>
i don't know how you define loser anymore.
see back then, if you had no friends and no circle, you were a loser.
but see, those kids who didn't have friends put 100% into their academics, so they all go off to have careers later.
the people who had circles go on to become junkies, minimum wage workers, kill themselves, over dose, end up in jail and with kids they can't afford to support, etc.
i mean it wasn't like this across the board, but if you were a minority, this was pretty much true.
only white people can balance school with being social because they have wonderful white lives where everyone favors them because they're white.
>>
File: fat pepe.png (71KB, 255x207px) Image search: [Google]
fat pepe.png
71KB, 255x207px
>>26340279
I wore makeup to fit in with the scene and goth kids. Every moment is pain.
>>
>>26340288
>white people have wonderful lives

Sure we do bud. Sure we do...
>>
I went to a special school or retards and school-phobics. There were lots of autismos. I'm pretty sure I was still the worst.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.