[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What day is it, wagecuck?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1444913495479.jpg (263KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
1444913495479.jpg
263KB, 720x764px
What day is it, wagecuck?
>>
>>26340091
it's exaggerated. some people find jobs they love and don't mind going to work in the mornings
>>
>>26340111
Hahaha wagecuck defends his slavery yet again.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26340091
This is a question they can't answer because they're too confused due to working too much.
>>
I've been a NEET for almost a year now.
NOT enjoyable. Wish I was a student again or at least had a job.
>>
>>26340091
I like buying things for myself. And no one else.
>>
>>26340091
Jokes on you, my shifts are in the evening
>>
>>26340293

Let's admit it, all the NEETS who say shit like this would infinitely enjoy it if only they had the money to buy whatever the fuck they wanted.
>>
>>26340091
But I get up at 5:30...
>>
>>26340242
You have to be OP
>>
>>26340091
Didn't the guy who said that quote eventually go back to being a wagecuck?
>>
Jokes on you, dumbass

My alarm goes off at 0500 because I'm a responsible functioning member of society

;__________________;
>>
>>26340416
I used to work sat/sun /sat a fortnight and got like $750~

Was bliss desu
>>
>>26340630

750 per fortnight? Per month?
>>
>>26340642
$750 a fortnight so $1500 a month
>>
Hey guy, being Australian it's now coming on Tuesday. Bet you are wishing you had a job now, getting closer to weekend and monies....lolz
>>
>>26340674

That sounds like very little money, I suppose it depends though. Where do you live?
>>
File: 1401384493493.png (189KB, 2230x2108px) Image search: [Google]
1401384493493.png
189KB, 2230x2108px
>tfw you were born way past the hunting and gathering era
>>
>>26340704

You mean the fucking stone age?
>>
>>26340704
>tfw you were born too late to randomly mount females and have no consequences
>>
>>26340091
Well, you're living better than all other slaves in history
>>
Mommy and daddy aren't going to pay the bills, normie.
>>
>>26340416
I have pretty modest needs, I just feel bad for leeching off my parents who works pretty hard to support my useless ass. Of course it would be different if I won the lottery.

I've been going to some interviews... maybe I'll get something one day.
>>
File: aw money.jpg (42KB, 630x433px) Image search: [Google]
aw money.jpg
42KB, 630x433px
>How the hell could a man enjoy
>Enjoy

Here's the problem - life is not meant to be enjoyed. It's not meant to be anything, it just is.

Prior to the invention of a job there was hunting and gathering. Before that, we simply foraged. Every animal on this planet spends its entire life seeking food, water, mates, and sometimes (depending on the species) shelter.

Life is just like that, you run as fast as you can just to stay in the same place. It's brutal. I work full time, have a family, and I still spend most of my free time gardening, reading, drawing, writing, etc. Sure there are plenty of chores, but enjoying life is up to the individual it has nothing to do with a job.

If I didn't work I would be much poorer and bored all the time. I would get sick of the house and sick of my hobbies. Doesn't make me hate my job any less, just the reality that no matter my employment status - I will be unhappy in some way.

The Buddhists got it right - life is suffering.
>>
>>26340689
>That sounds like very little money
Its not when youre 16 like most people here
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.