[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Rick and Morty a normie show?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 22881.jpg (207KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
22881.jpg
207KB, 1600x600px
Is Rick and Morty a normie show?
>>
yes omg this show is so frickin awesome i love the way they talk really really really fast like wow thats is so cool and the way things happen on the show its like omg super cool wow wow wow i really really love ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
>>
I thought it was going to be but I actually kind of like it

I don't see what is so normie about it desu, someone said it was really reddit like mut only in that first scene when he said god isnt real which was like one sentence
>>
literally every tv show is for normies. No tv producer would take someone like me into account when making a show. Then again they have no reason to.
>>
>>26339846

wonder showzen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs
>>
>>26339846
Mr Robot

Stupid originality bullshit
>>
dunno about normie but its annoying as fuck
>art style is an eyesore
>rick talking is like nails on a chalkboard
>not funny
admittedly i only saw the first episode but it convinced me to stop watching
>>
Who cares, good luck finding a television show normies don't know about.
>>
>>26340061
Mr Robot is very normie
>>
>>26340061
this is the normiest show
it actually makes fun of robots
>>
>>26340200
No matter, I still like the nihilism.

Not that it mattered.
>>
>>26339721
Yes.
Doesn't Leddit masturbate to this show?
>>
>>26339721
DUDE FUCK CHRISTIANS LMAO

>>26340473
Yeah every time there's an announcement about this show it makes the front page with thousands of upboats
>>
>>26339821

It's a series about multiverses and the fabric of existence where you see cruel and unjustified shit happening. It's more than fair to say that god does not exist in the universe of rick and morty.
>>
Show for redditors.
>>
Well I like it and so does my gf.

I like the character Birdperson he makes me laugh especially his wedding episode.
>>
File: 1446033768160.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1446033768160.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>26339721
yeah but it's really fun to watch

>normie qt friend asks me what I'm doing on normie book chat
>tell her I'm about to watch season 2 rick and morty
>she gets really exited and asks if she can come over
>mfw was watching cartoons with qt grill
>>
File: rm.jpg (52KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
rm.jpg
52KB, 960x542px
>>26339721
>Here we are Morty! A dimension populated entirely by angry virgin frogpeople who blame everyone else for things that are clearly their own fault.
>Oh jeez Rick, I-I-I-I don't think we should be here. What's that smell?
>That's the giant piles of shit that the frogpeople throw at each other, wallow in, and dump on anything positive that people like. Its the only way they can feel better about themselves Morty.
>>
>>26340100
Watch the episode where rick buys morty a sexbot, then it turns out the sexbod can make babies so they go to the planet it was made on and men replaced females with sexbots and females went off and made a feminist dystopia.
>>
>>26339721
Even worse, it's a reddit tier show
>>
>>26341451
Except Satan literally exists.
>>
>>26339846
>Xavier: Renegade Angel
>for normies
>>
>>26339721
It's a perfect example that anything can be good for normalfags if it's popular enough, and shit for non-normalfags because it's too popular.

>>26341596
kek, still
>blame everyone else for things that are clearly their own fault
not true.
>>
the cuck episode is priceless
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.