[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw this girl today. Well, not this girl, but a girl like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I saw this girl today.

Well, not this girl, but a girl like her. A wholesome, sweet, innocent girl. Blonde, blue-eyed, and full of wonder. She seemed pure.

I watched her as she snaked her way through the cold medicine aisle at Wal-Mart through the vitamin aisle. Between the soaps and shampoos and into the degeneracy aisle. The aisle that holds condoms, lubricants and the like. I watched as she picked out His and Hers lube and 8 packs of Trojans for her Chad, glancing over her shoulder as she did so.

And I realized...even the most innocent of girls love sex. It pains me to say it, but even the most pure of Stephanies yearns for Chad's dick.

I have to get over finding a pure virgin girl if I ever want to find love, but I simply can't. The fact that even the purest of females fantasize about Brad Pitt's enormous dick in their vagina absolutely castrates me.

Girls love sex. Why can't I get over it?
>>
>>26338806
Because they don't want it with you
>>
>>26338806
I disliked the opposition pure-sexual even as I was 16 or so. The implication is sex is impure, which is nonsense. It is literally, literally literally, the most natural thing in the world.
>>
>>26338806
Because they are fucking sluts bro, sluts that act like innocent good girls. Its just gross, I think we are taught to only love one person and when the sluts need to have like 5 different fuckpals it pisses us off. Its a lack of morals and a lack of empathy if you ever date one
>>
>>26338806
>Girls love sex. Why can't I get over it?
Because, contrary to popular belief, women are people with natural desires. You love sex. Everyone loves sex. Get over it faggot.
>>
>>26338806
>r9k will find a way to get cucked by complete strangers
>>
>>26338806
This has to be one of the most pathetic posts I've seen.
>>
>>26338859
>The implication is sex is impure, which is nonsense. It is literally, literally literally, the most natural thing in the world.
who said natural has anything to do with pure?
impurity and contamination is what is natural
>>
>>26338806
Get a grip bro.
>>
>mad that girls want sex
>mad that girls don't want sex with them
What the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>26338874
>women are people
top zoz
>>
>the degeneracy aisle
aghhahahaha oh wow
bottom lel
middle kek brah
>>
You have never had sex so you elevate it as something profound and important when in reality it is just as much a release as masturbation is
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.