[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smear peanut butter around penis while masturbating >feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: feelsbad.png (186KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.png
186KB, 936x590px
>smear peanut butter around penis while masturbating
>feels fucking amazing
>mom asks where 64 oz tub of peanut butter has gone
>play dumb
>continue using my peanut butter stash
>mom fucking barges in my room
>"anon i was doing laundry and all your boxers smell like peanut butter"
>panic
>"uhh i ate a lot of peanut butter and my farts probably..."
>she glares at me like im some piece of crap
>"...err i mean maybe i sat in something"
>she leaves
>the fucking peanut butter was sitting open on the dresser next to my bed

she really needs to learn to knock before she comes down here with her accusing tones and questions anyway...getting sick of this shit its just peanut butter ffs its not like i stole her dildo she keeps in her bottom dresser how would she like it if i barged in there and started asking "WHERES YOUR DILDO GONE OH MY GOD WE'RE OUT OF DILDOS."

sick of this shit
>>
File: 1454903801689.jpg (523KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1454903801689.jpg
523KB, 2400x2400px
>>26338467
Hmmmm yes, shallow AND pedantic
>>
File: 1424593199281.jpg (96KB, 420x541px) Image search: [Google]
1424593199281.jpg
96KB, 420x541px
>>26338467
You're talking about privacy, yet you know where your mother keeps her dildo. Someone's been snooping, or trolling. Here's your reply, I suppose.
>>
You aren't going to get your good boy points that way, Anon.
>>
>>26338467
>omg we're out of dildos
Sounds like my house
>>
>>26338467
Why would peanut butter feel amazing on your penis? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>26338467
I really like peanut butter too anon ;)
>>
The real question is why is your mum smelling the crotch of your underoos? I think shes hinting at wanting you to replace her dildo with your peanut butter smeared cock
>>
Does anybody have the webm of that autistic girl covering herself in peanutbutter?
>>
I hate when my mom always barges in my room too. She won't let me put a lock on the door and never knocks either. Just randomly sticks her head in whenever she wants. And if I'm in the middle of getting dressed she doesn't even take the hint and give me privacy.
>>
File: 1431764001829.png (2MB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1431764001829.png
2MB, 4500x4334px
>>26338467
I want smooth normies to gtfo my r9k
>>
>>26338724
have you tried it
>>
Crunchy or Smooth? This is important.
>>
>>26338467
What brand of autism do you use?
>>
>>26340992
smooth is best
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>tfw mommy admits to sniffing your tighty whiteys
two can play at that game
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.