[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are robots out there right now who can be saved and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: 1454506176600.jpg (131KB, 975x576px) Image search: [Google]
1454506176600.jpg
131KB, 975x576px
>There are robots out there right now who can be saved and live a happy, fulfilling life.

Why do some people on here hate the idea of helping out their fellow robot? If they have a chance to escape robotdom (which everyone would agree is shitty), why are you so hostile to it.

Maybe, the people who come on here that you try to handwipe away with "normie" and "Chad" comments can genuinely help them.
>>
>>26338165
how many times do we have to discuss this shit?
>>
>>26338181
As many as it takes until those robots realize that not all robots are doomed to NEETdom and dying alone.
>>
Fine then help me.
>>
>>26338261
It's just a phase. You talk to different people every day here. Robots come, complain about being doomed, then pull their lives together and don't come back ever again, while new persons on their robot phase start coming to this place.
The other half of "robots" are just ironic shitposters.
>>
>>26338165
No idea. I can;'t be saved because I can't lower my standards or be "deep" or get a GOOD job (I could eventually land a shit desk job in one of the 48 us states I'm sure but :( )

but fuck all hell... I don't wanna be doomed to this even though I'm oldfag. it's like FUCK I've been failing at trying to eescape this for over a decade

everyone hates me
everyone has married off gotten divorces popped out kids

and me? I need some of the fun parts of life BEFORE oldpeopledom/this stupid shit of some brats etc (hell I don't even want kids).....

>>26338261
>>26338988
ditto..... thing is why would you be here, if you weren't also an utter failure or uggo?
>>
>>26339020
>It's just a phase.
kill yourself

>>26339022
There's no way out. I just want to be dead.
>>
>>26339020
:( Mine isn't a phase...... more like when it was broken out of was a phase. Tough luck.

>>26339050
I don't want to die at all... or really want anyone else to *sigh*

i want the way out that doesn't involve "meds" ":therapy" or "hobbies and interests" to deflect from the emptiness of just intercourse with whores in nevada that aren't evne pretty..... to love, to lust, to have good times... that comfort. ugh.

and the comfort of a career and a fresh start/new leaf.
>>
>>26339050
In three years you wont even remember you made this or similar posts.
>>
>>26338165
>everyone would agree is shitty

Schizoid here you are wrong you fuckface
>>
File: listen.jpg (7KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
listen.jpg
7KB, 300x232px
I'd be happy with just a single (clingy) best friend like me
That's all I need
>>
>>26339096
Yeah. I'll be dead by then.
What the hell do you think is going to happen?
>>
>>26339115
Well if you kill yourself it's still just a phase.
Your last phase.
>>
>>26339022
Why don't you just get away from it all and try backpacking around? Travel the country and maybe even others, Those people that 'hate' you? You don't owe them shit - don't even let them know you've left. Worst that can happen is that you end up dead somewhere :^)
>>
>>26339020

> don't come back ever again

I'm 34.
>>
>>26339183
>I'm 34.
I'm 19. It's been getting better since I started coming here when I was 17 but worse in some aspects. Does it keep getting better? It feels like it isn't.
>>
>>26339183
You're one of the few exceptions.
>>
>>26339273

My life has been pretty retarded so I don't think I'm a standard case. I'll say this: it definitely got way, way better for me the more I focused on doing things for the hell of it, rather than for achievement or self betterment, which I think is counter to advice people give here.
>>
>>26339317
what have you achieved though? are you still a virgin? do you have friends that you enjoy being around?
>>
>>26339340

I have had sex with a bunch of girls and I have a GF. She's a lot younger than me. Neither of us really like other people and even though we have "friends" we don't like being around them often. Most of the few friends I have are from a retail job I worked a decade ago and none of them live within 600 miles of me.

I did graduate college and get a career, then I burned out, later became temporarily homeless after a bad string of events. Now I run my own business and am pretty comfortable.

I can't really relate to other people but I can fake it for a while when needed.
>>
>>26339380
You sound like you ought to GTFO out of this board RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>26339406

nah. i'll be here lurking. i recall too vividly crying myself to sleep wishing a girl would just touch my arm and not find me absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>26339406

You faggots who cry about being lonely (robots are alone, they're not lonely) need to fuck off.
You ruined this board with this shit.

Real robots don't want friends, don't want girlfriends, they just want to be alone.
Being alone is bliss and happiness.
>>
>>26339022
>I can't lower my standards

What are your current standards?
>>
File: 6575674.png (5KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
6575674.png
5KB, 500x450px
>>26339380
What the fuck?
You're not a robot and you never were. Fuck off already.
>>
>>26339438
But can they want to be alone and lonely? I mean, plenty of them feel lonely but they know/feel that pursuing social interaction just isn't worth it so they end up alone.
>>
>>26339438
You're retarded.
I haven't whined about being lonely. I don't give half a fuck. It doesn't make me happy and it doesn't make me sad. If being alone makes you happy you're just edgy anyways.
But a 34 years old faggot with a gf and friends who comes here to give people advice can go fuck himself out of here.
>>
>>26339438

it would be better if it were all types. sometimes, like above, i'm told to GTFO. many other times i'm told i'm even too pathetic for r9k. in reality, at least anyone who comes here for a purpose other than watching the zoo, is here because they're an outcast, which is a much broader net to cast.
>>
Cool story bitch-boy. 9202774190. Call me. Your barking up the wrong tree cupcake.
>>
>>26339466

I've *actually* been called a robot in real life many, many times. Take a look in the mirror.
>>
>>26339020
You're right which is why most of the userbase is 15-20 years old. However some of us are completely fucked. I'm 27. Not saying that it's impossible to live a life that's not total hell when you're an older robot virgin outcast misfit but it's extremely difficult and there's no tutorial for it.

Plus people like you apparently believe that we don't exist.
>>
>>26339503
It's not hard to believe you don't exist. I bet even your parents have started trying to believe that at this point.
>>
File: normies2.png (106KB, 399x1696px) Image search: [Google]
normies2.png
106KB, 399x1696px
>>26338165
We don't hate it, we not saying what ought to happen, we are warning you about what will happen.

Normies will hate you whatever you do for irrational reasons, they are ruled by emotions and it taints every fiber of their being. You can make one completely human mistake and they will forever judge you for it, they will think they are smart for seeing through your attempt to fake being a normy and revealing your retarded sperg self, as though you are the bad guy in all this. Us autists beat ourselves up over not being able to handle banter and feels, but normies are not autistic so they are emotional creatures and they see nothing wrong with just instantly acting on their emotions. They live in a completely different world to us where their fee fees are like the laws of physics, if they feel you should be placed low down on their imaginary pecking order, in their minds that is how things are, it is like god ordained you be treated as a doormat and they will go right ahead and do it.

Any sense of human dignity or respect for fellow sapient beings trapped in this universe with them is just a meme to them. They can be preachy about racism, homophobia and sexism and how awful bigotry is then the next verbally abuse a homeless guy and giggle like bunch of cunts, I've seen it.
>>
>>26339020
How long is this "phase" then?
I've felt doomed since before r9k was the place to talk about feeling doomed, before it was added at all.
>>
>>26339544
As long as you let it be.
>>
>>26339527
What do you mean? I'm not a NEET, I don't live with my parents, not fat or really antisocial, just a permavirgin.
>>
>>26338165
Alright then help me
Im not bad with people, but I am shy as hell.
Nor am I terrible looking, I am tall and built.
This isnt even a case of "how do I get over my shyness", I can deal with that
Its how do I have an emotional bond with people. How do I understand whether people like me or not.
Additionally, how do I not virtually have a heart attack every time I talk to a girl that I like. I got over this but since I havent touched a girl since I was 15, its come back. I never had a problem with girls I dont like
>>
>>26339592

Oooh, you failed the r9k purity test.

Get out of here, chad.
>>
>>26339600

> you touched a girl when you were 15

OUT REE
>>
>>26338165
/r9k/ is the big armpit of despair and bitterness.

We could easily pull ourselves out of it together, but we want everyone to be as miserable as us, including each other, because we have teh dumbz. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>26339620
>>26339586
complete bullshit, it's not a phase mom!
>>
File: 1453792658961.gif (359KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1453792658961.gif
359KB, 640x636px
>>26338165
Helpers just get pissy and throw a tantrum and then start taunting people to kill themselves.

Why don't you just leave if you don't have patience? I doubt a real therapist would get far asking a patient to kill themselves.

This board is for a different kind of frustrated self-righteous faggot.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (36KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
36KB, 500x382px
>>26339600
>Its how do I have an emotional bond with people. How do I understand whether people like me or not.

I'm a normie by /r9k/'s standards and I still don't have a good answer for this.

Trust is all you have. And you don't have much of it.
>>
>>26339166
because backpacking doesn't seem very appealing? It's not like it's a qt gf and a good job? *shrug* plus trael requires money :P

and those people that hate me well I don't blame them I am weird/neurotic, I did probably sstrike out with thier daughter/them etc. you know?

and yeah they don't even know I exist!

>>26339183
^5 I hear you my fellow oldfag.....

>>26339281
I'm an exception?

>>26339380
I can empathize with everything but sex and a gf I love :(
I can't imagine either desu. I mean I've had sex but.... barely.

I burned out being the nerd crowd beta reject at the bottom of the loser social order after college, then got a second wind and it happened to me again in grad school and now, now IDEK WHAT to do....... still eating static for job apps..... nothing to even apply for in my home state :(

>>26339438
no you fuck off. this is a lie.

>>26339452
cute, thin, younger... no kids, don't want kids, willing to at least not be atubbalard/etc? :(

IDK how to conquer shit tier genetics to move up sociosexual hierarchy desu , been to university and grad school, nice guy syndrome is a thing etc.

I get how I could be sheldon cooper sometimes..... and/or people think I',m meaner than I am just because I;'m withdrawn and bitter.
>>
File: 1438746402990.jpg (69KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1438746402990.jpg
69KB, 500x375px
>>26338165
Because every time I try to help a robot out of the abyss their own fucking issues make them either.
1) Stop talking to me altogether, thinking I'm trying to get in their pants
2) Get super fucking bitchy
3) The first one but they actually want me in their pants.

Fucking WAKE UP and realize that you can't be helped by someone else until you open yourself.
>>
>>26339317
The problem is that different things work for different people.
Some go "WOW NOTHING I TRY WORKS I HATE THIS" but when you ask, they tried that something a couple times, maybe they needed to watch a different kind of movie, better excercise, whatever, everyone improves in different ways.
Others go "I WISH I HAD SOMEONE TO TALK TO ABOUT MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE" then when that someone comes they shut themselves, feel like the person talking to them is out for them or they think they're not good enough for them.
They just cut communication or just become distanced with time and then they wonder where the fuck are their friends.
>>
File: aesthetic_zyzz[1].jpg (61KB, 580x923px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic_zyzz[1].jpg
61KB, 580x923px
>>26339792
>cute, thin, younger... no kids, don't want kids, willing to at least not be atubbalard/etc? :(

Those aren't really high standards, most people are not fat, depending on where you live. Now not wanting kids is asking a great deal, but honestly not something you bring up unless you are already in a committed relationship.

>IDK how to conquer shit tier genetics to move up sociosexual hierarchy desu , been to university and grad school, nice guy syndrome is a thing etc.

I don't get it, what is wrong with you genetically? Why do you think you act "Nice"?
>>
File: 1453806079330.gif (1MB, 680x849px) Image search: [Google]
1453806079330.gif
1MB, 680x849px
>>26339835
Good I'm glad you stopped, next step is to stop coming here too.
>>
>>26339733
I too am a normie, apparently having a few awkward dates and kissing a girl at high school makes me one.
Trust is something I can never do, I had that absolutely beaten out of me. Is there an alternative?
>>
>>26339792

I had completely given up on sex, much less a girlfriend, at about 24. I forced myself to be rational about it, and I figured if I was going to be a permavirgin I was at least going to amuse myself in life, so I started doing whatever idiotic thing came into my mind (visiting unusual places by myself, attempting to synthesize drugs, making a 6 foot potato launcher and shooting it over the highway, that kind of thing).

After a while I had some funny, interesting, if degenerate and pathetic stories. I met people at work and went out with them here and there, and it was fun being able to tell stupid stories, but every time girls came up, I started sweating: if I told them the truth, they'd realize what a loser I was and I'd go from being the funny, weird, interesting guy to just a sad, pathetic dude. So I lied. I made up elaborate lies about my past girlfriends, sex, etc. And for the first time ever, girls were suddenly interested in me.

So I'm sure no-one here would want to do what I did, and it's not advice, but lying through my teeth worked for me.
>>
>>26339908
kids ruin bodies, are nothing more than him cuming in her etc
if she's willing t5o wait many years, when we could be ready? but i'd end up in my 40s or so I';m sure by the point that came and I'd still want her to get erm a mommy makeover when done (and wait until she started hitting like hyer 30+ range?)

i don't act nice. im a passive aggressive pussy i get timid i get shy etc, I don't know it';s like im told to love myself/think positive but the positives i have don't count for anything so back to the drawing board

basically i'd need someone into older males/betas/virgins

clingy isn't a turnoff for me though as long as its not insane laina walker meme level

I mean geneticaly? i just have crap health desu fought it well but an ANS that isn't exactly ideal isn't something you get a call on, neither is lacking athleticism - i was the try hard that never quite made it out of betadom/doin it wrong land until 2 years ago, i kind of exhausted too much and then it was like ugh.

Still wanna get back to the gym but feh. Dunno how people stay fit *AND* have jobs...... not like agood job isn't too much to ask too :(
>>26339987
I spent so many years on and off failing to occupy myself around it all....

and I can't lie about shit like that.

pity they don't REALLY like hopeless romantics or sappy soft guys with bitter asshole outsides

i totally want to be reformed/redeemed! lol
it's almost a trope!
>>
>>26340012

You sound like one of the people that OP was talking about. Your standards are not that high and you don't have many obstacles in your way. Work on your assertiveness and make it a priority to go to the gym.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.