[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, I finally did it /r9k/. I got a girl friend, I became a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ist2_4117719-depressed.jpg (56KB, 379x170px) Image search: [Google]
ist2_4117719-depressed.jpg
56KB, 379x170px
Well, I finally did it /r9k/. I got a girl friend, I became a wage cuck. I spend my time with someone I love who loves me back, and try my hardest to make a living. All this time I thought that when I finally reached this point, I would somehow climb out of depression like i'm sure the rest of you did if you ever could "make it". The trouble is, the emptiness doesn't go away. It's maybe bandaged for a few hours, but in the end whenever you find yourself alone, that soul crushing emptiness comes back. I'm feeling that pretty hard right now, could use some good slow/sad songs to beat me while i'm down until I climb out of this.

>tl/dr Songs for making you feel sad as apposed to empty. Starting with Into the Ocean by Blue October.
>>
>>26337724
that emptiness or darkness comes from your soul. Your soul isn't happy because you are immoral. Start acting like a moral person, do not be a sexual degenerate, do not cuss, do not lie, do not gossip, do not manipulate others, do not steal, help people when they look like when they're need, when you find a lost item do not leave it but pick it up and turn it in somewhere, etc. Then that darkness feeling of your soul being in the pit will go away and your vitality will be restored.
>>
>>26337799
Checked.
I was looking for songs, if you have any feel free to contribute. As for the emptiness, I can't really evaluate my own morality.
>>
>>26337799
Don't listen to this guy.

You can never get rid of depression. The best you can do is have it go away temporarily with the right medicine and therapy. You must learn to live with it and find a therapist/doctor you trust (don't just stick to the first one you go to if you don't click), try medication until you find the right one that works for you.
>>
>>26337724
got songs, mostly hip hopish and bluesy so maybe not for you, but sad.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxMzJy9ge2k

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhEkjAe_EPY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM13JMhDIbM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua5pwuxh64Q

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pfOqrglNDQ
>>
>>26337962
Wish I could say I was a fan of Hip Hop, God's Bathroom Floor wasn't all bad though.
>>26337961
I've tossed around the idea of medication a few times. I'll definitely consider it again, I know I can't live feeling like this.
>>
>>26337961
Actually you can:p it just invovles a ton of growing up and leave things like your victim complex behind:p
>>
>>26338057
Please do. Medication can be a lifesaver (literally). Be upfront with your doctor if your prescription doesn't kick in within a month or two. They will have you try another one until they find one that works. Don't give up.

Of course, it's time-consuming but when you get something that works, that little dark cloud looming over your head will be gone.
>>
>>26337962
>>26338057
posting more cause I'm high and awake and have nowhere else to be

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPJlzLk2SH0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aED6ONapfVA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWGrUaPGdE4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiOgZL9Co0w

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HernSNLq02w
>>
http://youtu.be/6Rnv-RXJHxE

This song op. This fucking song.
>>
>>26338102
Don't listen to this guy, OP. Depression is not something to greet with a "tough it out" attitude.
>>
Just dont get her knocked up senpai
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Fi9zw7EN0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_GGazg08W8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdrFpPJgxC4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTFrCbQGyvM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3nv1EsMb5w
>>
Op here. I'll try to contribute a bit.
For whatever reason the Dead Island theme song makes me cry every time I hear it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CzcOcBb_ms
I've been toughing it out for the last ten years of my life. It's usually just sat there and manifested until it all spilled out in one dreadful night. Now though, it's being topped off with paranoia and stress. It's getting to be too much to bare.
>>
>>26337724
its because, from the inside, you know that those are not "real"

i doubt anyone here will understand what i mean tho. she might really love you, and you might really enjoy your work, and standin on your own feet is deffinetly good. but, if u know what i mean, you -me, them- always feel like you are playing a game. carrying a vessle and calling it "me". like a suit. a suit that creates its life around itself. but it can be taken off. its not "really" you. so thats why. thats why, it never feels as good as in our imagination. in our imagination, when we daydream about havin a girlfriend, friends, a job that we enjoy etc, feels like "a part of us". thats why its satisfying. thats why people strive to "have" things. but when u "get" those, you feel empty. because the distance between real you and your "shell-selfs life" become further. what is real then? you. just you. nothing more. whatever you accomplish, it will never "fill" you.

you dont know the real goodness of bein a neet.
>>
>>26338249

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK6lFRUwyaE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnM4wDoG6Pc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TThNbfboOSo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ifyYcBUcBQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl6Agz6Eizk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rova9-xVJ1U
>>
>>26338156
I me er said it's something you though it out :p its something you outgrow by accepting yourself and others :) I know tons about accepting yourself :) I'm gay :p
>>
I really like to listen to Alice in Chains when I'm in a sad state of mind. Or radiohead. I think depressing music makes one feel understood and it's a good thing to listen to stuff like that in times like this
>>
>>26337724
check this song OP, it's pretty sad. seems u can probably relate to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgkQ6VJA1ck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.