[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oldfags redpill me on the 80s/90s. Were they actually all that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: I LOVE THE 90S T SHIRT BLACK.jpg (70KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
I LOVE THE 90S T SHIRT BLACK.jpg
70KB, 800x800px
Oldfags redpill me on the 80s/90s. Were they actually all that or were they shit. I feel like they were probably cool because everyone wasn't carrying cameras in their pockets 24/7.
>>
>>26337280
Imagine no email, skype, instagram, blogs, vlogs, tinder, online dating, or online video games. You want to hang out with your friend, what do you do?

You call them on the phone, say "want to hang out?" and you go do shit together. It was a much better system.

Now normies build shrines of narcissism dedicated to themselves, filled with lies, and never do shit in real life.
>>
I was born in 96, and let me tell you, the 90's were great. Cartoons, movies, video games and music were so much better. Today's generation really missed out.
>>
No, the 90s were amazing. Everyone getting rich, good music, golden age of video games, nerd shit was still a sub culture and not coopted by corporate whores, spend your time playing rad video games, reading, arcades, or just hanging out in the Safeway parking lot.

Damn good times we won't see again.
>>
>>26337350
Listen here you grumpy old faggot, if people still want to hang out, they can. All the internet has done is given us a much better system of doing that.

Video games in general are a fun pastime much better than throwing a fucking ball around in the cold for 20 minutes.
>>
>>26337280
It's a fucking meme
I'm from '91 and although there was some cool shit back then, it's all just nostalgia fagging
I prefer newer and I'm not talking about mainstream Drake tier shit
I miss 2007-2010 even more
>>
>>26337350
This is true. IM-ing turned normal human interaction into an awkward cringefest.
>>
>>26337280
Overrated bullshit
nostalgia is shit
ugh *facepalm*

No. I was born way too early/oldfag
and worse yet now qt females including qt nerds date like....average dudes/losers sometimes when still in prime of life/sexuality :(

TFW: can't even leverage oldfagness for date or whatever, doesn't remember or care about shit from the nineties for the most part because add as fuck and loves novelty/moves on to new shit.
>>
>>26337350
>BBS/telenet/IRC
>habitat for c64
>partylines
>>
>>26337432

Millennial/10

Were you born in 2002?
>>
I do miss the countless hours I spent Doom and the all-nighters me and my brothers pulled playing over LAN
>>
File: 314f1de1d.jpg (27KB, 542x474px) Image search: [Google]
314f1de1d.jpg
27KB, 542x474px
>>26337350
Stop saying true things.
>>
>>26337482
because those things were as popular/mainstream as fagbook, right?
>>
>>26337530
you'd be even lonlier, no freaks, and well there were in the early 00s before the advent of actual paywhore sites SO MANY CAMWHORES SO MANY ATTENTIONWHORES WHO WOULD EVEN CONTACTFAG AND HOOK UP AND DO NAUGHTY STUFF

LIKE I TOTALLY HATE MISSING OUT ON THIS :(
>>
The 90s were great if you were under the age of 18. Imagine having to do college research papers that need 5+ resources with no Internet. All schools have libraries but you would actually have to scour the shelves for the book(s) you want and also skim through the pages to get the passages you want.
>>
Fetuses
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.