[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why are you single anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (52KB, 456x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 456x497px
So why are you single anon?
>>
i'm "boring" and poor
>>
>>26337119
Was in a relationship for years that ended badly. I've only had sex with a handful of girls, but have fooled around with quite a few. The it they've told me, and there General behavior towards sex and men is depressing. We're basically disposable, replaceable toys. Women don't know how to love.
>>
>>26337164
To expand on this. Even if a girl claims to love you; she will drop you and move on at the drop of a hat. I've seen it many times. Nothing is sacred. Nothing is special.
>>
My emotional stuntedness has made it difficult (or impossible) for me to develop much of a personality.
>>
because i cant talk to women (well, i cant talk to people in general, but it's even worse with women), have no real hobbies or interests and only leave the house to go to school or work. it's 100% my fault but i cant change.
>>
>>26337189
One of my friends has been with his girl for 5 years now; how'd you explain that?
>>
I haven't been in a relationship but I can pretty much guarantee I would prefer being alone.
>>
i am embroiled in a never ending underground war, pitched between the very cosmic forces that shape our reality

no-fap
>>
Because I don't talk to people and my faces natural resting position is a scowl which tends to scare people off
>>
I'm a 39 y.o. virgil
>>
>>26337236
That's how long mine lasted. Check divorce rates. Numbers don't lie. It's even in the music they write.
>>
I have multiple things about myself I need to fix before I try to take on someone else's baggage.
>>
women's unreal expectations
I have been trying online dating and IRL dating for years now with no results because they flat out want their 10/10 superchad to sweep them off their feet
>>
>>26337119
I'm a bad person
>>
File: bitch pleass.gif (560KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
bitch pleass.gif
560KB, 300x162px
>>26337119
I never developed the urge for intimate companionship.
>>
Because I've given up on finding a girl and I'm not desirable at all so girls don't seek me out
>>
Because I am fucking 5'6". Considering killing myself, or at least dropping out of college.
>>
>>26337119
unshakable self-loathing.
everytime i get close to a girl i panic and isolate myself like an autistic fuck.
>>
File: 1454731080742.jpg (30KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1454731080742.jpg
30KB, 400x302px
>>26337158
>>26337224
>>26337233
>>26337239
>>26337270
>>26337763
>>26337785
>>26337878
>>26338658
>>26338865
>>26339242
All of these and more.
>Implying my post is too low in content.
>Implying I'm not just going to brute-force it like an autist.
>>
File: 1977540186573.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1977540186573.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
I'm not Chad and am also blackpilled so naturally I can't ever see past most of their bullshit to actually want them.
>>
File: 83298238932.jpg (17KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
83298238932.jpg
17KB, 480x473px
>>26339469
Brute-force, yeah!
>>
>>26337119
Could be everything about me, but I can't honestly say I've been looking for a relationship. I want to focus on my hobbies, work and social life.
>>
Neat I can figure, I lack some intangible assets. I guess I could blame being short, or having an effeminate voice, or just throw all my money on "girls are mean".

But honestly, I don't really know. It is delightful when even my best friends wonder why I don't go get a gf.
>>
>>26337119
because ANTINATALISM
>>
because my brain doesn't work properly
>>
I dont have many friends so I can't make mutual friends as easy, my group consists of 5 guys and i hang out with one of the guys mutual friends once a month also unrelated but:

>Meet girl
>2/10
>She's interested in me
>She likes everything I do
>Have a strong connection
>Hard to look at her sometimes cause of her face

I'm no chiseled Greek god here and she's everything is want in a gf but her looks are getting to me, it's an abstract kind of feel and I'm probably a shitty person
>>
>>26337119

I don't make an attempt to have a relationship.
>>
>>26337119
I'm always alone and socially awkward. Any girl that gets interested in me quickly realized what an inept retard I am and doesn't stick around.
>>
>>26337119
I'm not. I'm a shitty person because I live at my GFs place while having cheated with my ex and cheating on her right now with another cutie.
>>
>>26337236
Five years is nothing. Women run on emotion, men run on logic. As soon as she find someone better at caring for her "emotional needs", she'll blow him so fast it'll make your fucking head spin. Seen it happen first hand after 32 years of marriage.
>>
>>26340908
It's called nature bro. Your subconscious instincts are telling you that she lacks the proper genes to provide you with strong healthy offspring.
>>
Because I can't develop feelings for another human being.
>>
>>26337236
Divorce risk is calculated out by using a decade.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.