[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most recent thing to make you cry?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 20

File: TUMBLING.png (289KB, 553x463px) Image search: [Google]
TUMBLING.png
289KB, 553x463px
What's the most recent thing to make you cry?
>>
>>26335465
idk but whenever I see that picture now, I think about this fucked up shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Qlfqk0Doc
>>
>>26335465
cutting jalapenos and forgetting to wash my hands
>>
My own life, talking with a friend online about our misery
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 600x338px
Watched Your Lie in April about a month ago. Anime is the only thing that ever made me feel human.
>>
The ending of Madoka Magica is a tearjerker.

Rebellion is stupid though.
>>
Me and my bestfriend got high and were listening to music. We start listening to Cage the Elephant and we look up the song shake me down. The video is about a guy who all of his friends are dead, and we came to the realization that that's going to happen to one of us, and it'll probably be him. I felt like such a selfish asshole that I was going to abandon him and I just started bawling.
>>
File: 1422934718145.jpg (79KB, 408x475px) Image search: [Google]
1422934718145.jpg
79KB, 408x475px
Had a sperg fit that ended in me silently tearing up today.
>>
I've been crying at least once a day for a few months now. Just about my life, the entire current state of the world, and everyone I've ever lost.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKTU4AarZ7A

I drunk on vodka one night and got a little TOO nostalgiac
>>
File: tfw (2).jpg (105KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw (2).jpg
105KB, 633x758px
When this scene came on and it hit me that I missed out on my youth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NqVPwE_S4o
>>
>>26335465
I messaged a really cute girl and I realized everything that I was saying wasn't with the meta and she brushed me off... its really sad because i want to get laid so badly its been 2 years and I get so close and something always happens and I fail, if it wasn't for my parents I would probably woulda blown my brains out
>>
I wish I could fucking cry. My life is literal fucking dog shit and everything fills me with anger. Crying would be cathartic, but no matter what I do to make myself cry, I always end up getting mad because it fails.
>>
I was reminded of how much a failure I was so I just cried in my room for awhile.

The usual
>>
my crush lost his virginity to some roastie

been crying all weekend

not like bawling but random tears and shit. bad feels.
>>
The frequent realization that I'm alone and no matter how hard I attempt to be better at socializing, I will just fail because of my lack of social skills and anxiety.
>>
>>26336373
just be glad for him ffs
>>
I have a folded quilt my grandmother made. I keep it in an sealed bag because it smells like her perfume and reminds me of hugging her...
>>
>>26336594
im super glad for him and i actually helped him a lot with like prepping stuff, dressing better, getting him out and meeting people and going on dates and shit

im still allowed to be sad in my room like a bitch ok at least let me have this
>>
File: stanczyk.jpg (44KB, 603x557px) Image search: [Google]
stanczyk.jpg
44KB, 603x557px
I was watching an episode of Intervention in my drug class and this episode reminded me way too much about my mom. I didnt cry right there because there were people, but if I were alone, I would have.
>>
>>26336235
i have this movie dled im gonna watch it later this week probably
>>
Pent up frustration and anxiety from being too inadequate to deal with my problems. Just started shaking and crying uncontrollably one night. Scared the shit out of me. I couldn't stop
>>
Who else has a depressed mother here?

Makes me cry every time I think about it, last night was the latest
>>
>>26335465

i looked in the mirror last week and couldnt hold them back
>>
>>26335465
Looked at myself in the mirror while fapping and I realized that no matter hoe much work I put into my body or mind, that I will never be attractive to nor satisfy a woman
Realizing that for all the times I've said I'm going to die alone wasn't just mantra or self-pity, but solid fact
>>
>>26337363

yeah senpai pretty much why i dont fap anymore
>>
I can't cry even if I try and force it.
>>
>>26335465
The episode 'The Visitor' on season 4 of Deep Space Nine.

I just wasn't prepared for those feels, I couldn't contain my tears.
>>
Earlier today I talked to my mom about my dad for the first time since I was a kid. She told me about him and their relationship.. I used to cry to her every night when I was 5-8; "I want my daddy back"

I'm terrified of taking to my mom. I'm so uncomfortable around her. Honestly it felt so good though, to talk about something real and feel genuine overwhelming emotion again
>>
File: unshavenfrog.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
unshavenfrog.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>At the gym
>Middle of set
>Thought enters mind "You really are inferior"
>Drop weights
>Start crying in gym
>Luckily was late at night so no one saw
>>
My fucking retard friend that I grew up playing sports with OD'ed on heroin this morning. He was so gifted in school and sports but we grew apart in high school when he got into drugs and crime. Ill miss him
>>
I finished Legend of the Galactic Heroes

There were a few sad parts in the last few episodes
>>
File: 1431306656415.gif (569KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1431306656415.gif
569KB, 160x120px
Dry tear ducts from crying every night.
"I'm all cried out"
>>
>>26337989
fucking hell dude im so sorry, hope you're alright.
>>
>>26337989
>got into drugs and crime
Nothing of value lost tbhfam
>>
File: Dollarphotoclub_643523921.jpg (2MB, 3060x2423px) Image search: [Google]
Dollarphotoclub_643523921.jpg
2MB, 3060x2423px
>>26335465

Just another night of sleeping alone in a single-mattress sized bed, in my father's house, waking up to another week of an "engineering" job that entails no engineering, struggling to overcome my issues of substance abuse, while pursuing my dreams of a career in robotics, just wishing I could be sociable enough to have a female companion in my life again.

It's hard having the only people in your corner be your parents, who are each year getting older, and getting closer to being dependent on you while you all know it.

Every night before I give myself to unconscious slumber, I weep thinking about these things.
Caught somewhere between wishing for the life I had the strength to live, and wishing that I will sleep peacefully forever.
>>
File: 403760.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
403760.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>26335465
my dog died in october, that was the last time I cried.

I hardly cry though, im numb to a lot of things, mostly people, people dont make me feel anything anymore. Its fucked up, I used to be the exact opposite, I cared about everyone, tried to love everyone, tried to be as nice as humanly possible to everyone. I prided myself on having infinite empathy. Thats all gone now though, ive met way too many shitty people to give a fuck anymore. Its sad though honestly, I want the love back.
>>
>be me
>be degenerate scum
>yesterday
>grocery shopping
>see cute little girl, about 5yo
>immediately begin imagining life together, playing with her, teaching her things
>see her later in checkout line
>she looks at me and smiles while holding her mother's hand
>feel so ashamed
>go to Taco Bell
>order 20$ worth of garbage
>sit in car in a walmart parking lot as I eat it all and cry
>>
File: image.jpg (331KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331KB, 1920x1080px
My younger brother in law died in a car accident a few weeks ago. I cried a few times, but i really tried to keep it together for his 5 siblings as I was planning the funeral. The funeral was Jan 27th and it just all came out there. It's still raw and awful, but my life is back to normal, but I don't think his sisters will ever really recover, especially having lost their mother so young.
>>
I'm a teacher, I accidentally dropped a desk on a kid's face the other day, he had to get stitches and his front tooth was knocked out. I cried more than him, it fucking killed me. Kicker? The kid lied to get me out of it, I agreed with the lie, and slipped the kid 95 bucks on the dl. I am a scum bag.
>>
File: star_wars_sadness.jpg (51KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_sadness.jpg
51KB, 500x338px
I got a letter today saying im losing my autismbux because i didnt report something or reported it wrong. I wont know what it was until tomorrow. If they even reinstate it , it wont be until April. I have no backup money to cover rent. This is 2 days before my GED test for language arts. 4 days before I need to go to the doctor and get my liver tested because someone gave me Hep C.

Too much going on. It all sounds like one big joke when I read it. My life is a joke. Im this much of a stupid pleb, yet I still thought I could get into a good school for robotics. Yeah right.
>>
File: 213421541432.jpg (68KB, 540x658px) Image search: [Google]
213421541432.jpg
68KB, 540x658px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q this
>>
>>26338457

>>26338120
Here,

I here you about trying to get into good schools for robotics.

It seems the only way is if your parents got you into programming as a child, and got you into programs/schools which groomed you for such a career path.

There's just such a limitation on avenues into the career unless you were born for it.
>>
>>26335465
I can't remember the last time I cried. I came pretty close when my dog got hit by a car because of my sister's negligence. I brought him back, my best friend's blood painted my hands red. I laid him down so my family could see him, he had already passed and his eyeball was slightly protruding from his eye socket. I began digging the grave in my backyard, maybe it was a coping mechanism or something. I saw my dad cry for the first time. Hurts that I wasn't able to cry with them.
>>
>>26335465

Is last week is time I cry. Persons being very mean to me because I am stripper.
>>
My cat went missing for a few weeks. I was super worried.
>>
>>26338188
I know all those feel all too well. But the good loli feels are just feels. Don't let them become bad, ashamed feels.
>>
When I was 18 and realized life wasn't going to get better

It's been 3 tears and u haven't shed a tear since
>>
>>26337941
Hits so close to home dude.
>>
This is pretty weird considering I never cry about movies. I vaguely remember crying to Lion King as a kid.
>amazing spider-man in a theatre
>crane scene, which is a retarded and a shitty scene
>get watery eyes
>blame it on being tired
>watch it again at home
>watery eyes at the same scene

>asm2 in a theatre
>Gwen dies
>watery eyes
>watch it again at home
>burst to full blown weeping when Gwen dies

I don't understand. I don't even like the movies, they're hardly anything I expect from a Spidey movie as a comic book fag but those scenes just tell my brain to start crying.
>>
>>26339130
That snapping sound with Gwen made me feel pretty bad. I never read any comics so I had no idea she would end up dead. That scene itself was pretty good since it looks like he can reach her but nope. Fug, I need to watch it again to be sure it was shit and I wasn't just riding on /tv/ opinions.
>>
File: The Long Walk.jpg (144KB, 745x1208px) Image search: [Google]
The Long Walk.jpg
144KB, 745x1208px
This book
Made me feel some intense feels
>>
File: wake me up.png (644KB, 514x532px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
644KB, 514x532px
>>26335465
cried twice in the past 6 years and both were break ups, that last year I realized were my fault
>>
>>26335465
The sexual assault my ex used on me and he fact I still want her back
>>
>>26338015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9cLuRVJbGY

rip yang
>>
>>26338631

457 here. I wish it wasn't that way. I hope there's still a way to make it. On the bright side, at least friends and parties aren't going to get in the way of studying.

>>26338120

We're both trying for the same thing. Want to kik or something?
>>
A little girl told me she was scared of dying. I told her I was too.
>>
My emotions are fucked. I tear without fail at anything remotely kind and on the other side of it I don't even blink when someone I know dies. I wouldn't even say I'm sad or in any form upset but that doesn't stop me.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 800x400px
NieR. First game that made me cry.
>>
>>26337941
fuck, that hurt me.
>>
When my mother told me she was worried that I won't be able to take care of myself when she's gone
>>
Cool story pussy. 9202774190. Call me. Your barking up the wrong tree cupcake.
>>
>>26335465
seing how i live
>>
File: 013.jpg (371KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
371KB, 1520x1200px
I was rereading Marineford for the first time since it was released the other night.
>>
I had a taste of something great, something I will never have.
>>
Parasyte episode 18.
>>
>>26338368
No you're not. It was an accident and the kid knows it and has forgiven you. The 90 was just a bonus
>>
File: 1454532503090.jpg (46KB, 960x774px) Image search: [Google]
1454532503090.jpg
46KB, 960x774px
Almost cried yesterday because muh sad lyf ex dee but went into an autistic rage instead, smash a bunch of stuff and slept like a baby
>>
>>26338368
No you're not. It was an accident and the kid knows it and has forgiven you. The 90 was just a good extra.
>>
When I see you look at me
I'm not sure of anything
All I know is when you smile
I believe in everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1iD_toho94
>>
oneitis told me she wishes her ex would treat me the way I treat her

realised the friendzone meme is real and I've fallen for it
>>
File: tumblr_lyxfnc0m771qdq0yoo1_1280.jpg (335KB, 1202x693px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyxfnc0m771qdq0yoo1_1280.jpg
335KB, 1202x693px
German there. My friend took me by force to Carnival saying pal you so sad let's have some fun and that one girl you like will be there.
>group of 50 people
>know noone
>see this girl
>suddenly start drinking as much as I can
>after an hour I'm so fucking drunk I can't walk properly
>search for girl crying her name loud whole time
>she is clearly disgusted and says I should fuck off
>drink even more
>become angry
>punch random guy into face and get beaten up by three or so people for that
>police officer puts me into next train and I drive home
>on the way vomit in train
>must pay 20 eurodollars for violating peace in train or something like that
>fall down at least three times on the way home
>fall asleep in the bath when I finally arrive
Believe me or not, I should've never gone there in the first place. Robots can't into social events.
>>
>>26340263
>friend
>Robots
lol
>tumblr
lol
>German men are fined for throwing up on trains, but Muslims can rape women on trains and it's fine
lol
>>
>>26340309
>friend
Not real friend. More like a guy who seats near me in university and is always nice to me.
>tumblr
First picture found in google.
>German men are fined for throwing up on trains, but Muslims can rape women on trains and it's fine
True. Fuck this country, each new day there makes me want to kill myself even more.
>>
The other day me and my only friend went out to the pictures to watch the Peanuts movie. Ending made me go silent for a few minutes afterwards because like Charlie Brown I also have a redhead I'm still obsessed over despite she dumping me 3+ years ago. Think of her every day.

Anyways so we come out of the theater, go out to a park, and I just start bawling my eyes out about how I'm trying so hard to be better and how much wiser I am compared to the me of 3 years ago but it's not paying off. I got back into college, learned to drive, to cook, took up music and martial arts, went to the shrink, and improved so much yet still I feel alone and hung up.

At the end of the movie, the little redhead likes Charlie Brown because she admires his selflessness and his determination, praises him as an honest, caring, and compassionate person. I try so hard to be kind and warm and self-reliant but it's all a farce. I'm getting really tired of trying.
>>
>>26340422
IKTF. You'll find someone eventually. Though, at some point in your evolution, you'll find that you don't really need someone else, merely that it would enhance your experience. You'll develop standards, because you yourself are of a high caliber,
>>
>>26340422
Just kill yourself then, faggot.
>>
driving home from work alone with my thoughts and feeling the looming presence of the void
>>
I don't really cry. Sometimes when I'm sad or stressed I feel a strange, very particular shortness of breath.
>>
>>26335465
Don't remember. I don't cry much
>>
File: 1428271038448.jpg (391KB, 500x994px) Image search: [Google]
1428271038448.jpg
391KB, 500x994px
>>26340558
>>26340561

Nah. I'm too much of a dependent cunt now. Used to be different. Back then I was really uncaring but after she turned up I felt genuine happiness. I've never felt anything like that. If I can't feel like that again then there's nothing else worth living for.

Just gotta keep trying. Only need one lucky shot.
>>
>>26335465
The other day dealing with the fact that I'm alive
>>
>>26335465
Welbutrin to be honest family
>>
Having my oneitis up and stop talking to me
>>
>>26335465
Reading the pic in >>26335304 for some reason.
>>
my internet went out
>>
Memories of my ex who dumped me around Christmas last year. Cried about 30 minutes ago.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.