[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hypothetically, say someone is 18. what is this person free to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1442127087778.png (19KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
1442127087778.png
19KB, 571x448px
hypothetically, say someone is 18. what is this person free to tell their therapist such that they aren't legally obligated to contact his parents?

>has bought, uses marijuana
>browses "teen/nn" images

...it's for a guilt-ridden, shameful friend ): who dosnt want to go to jail
>>
They cannot legally share anything unless they have a good reason to think you are a danger, imminently, to yourself or others.
>>
dont tell your therapist anything dude theyll ruin your life keep that shit a secret
>>
>>26335441
I mean, I guess I'm also worried it's not that serious to warrant divulging, and it'll make things awkward. Like, he'll think "why is he telling me this"

I just get freaked out when I see "RESULTS BLOCKED FOR SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE" and feel guilty after jacking off
>>
>>26335531
so dont say shit then retard god how stupid can u be
>>
are you wanting to talk about it because you hope they can help you stop looking at it?
>>
>>26335581
yeah you're right, I can probably kick the habit on my own. just some remnant from back when I was actually that age
>>
>>26335658
dude just buy a dog then ull never have to fap to that shit again it what my uncle did. just made sure it is german shepherd or bigger bc otherwise it wont work :)
>>
>>26335633
I guess. Or validation like "it's no big deal, that's normal and you're fine man"
>>26335687
my dog was actually in the room last time I got done....she knows
>>
>>26335733
thinking it's not normal can make you feel ashamed and often keep you in that spiral. it's very normal to think teenagers are pretty. it's just not healthy to obsess over them and it's illegal to look at suggestive material if they're underage.
>>
>>26335872
Damn. After hearing that, I feel like it's exactly what he'd say, heh

I have to admit, it's also the thrill and risk associated with the search. like a treasure hunt almost.
>>
>>26335348
This, with emphasis on imminently danger (ie even "I've been thinking of killing my parents lately" would probably not be enough).
That's assuming you really are 18 and not bullshitting to avoid getting banned, under 18 the line is a lot less clear.

In any case, ask them directly about it, If someone else is paying for it (insurance, government) the line gets a bit fuzzier too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.