[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecucks - when will they learn?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

File: 19__(33).png (361KB, 478x498px) Image search: [Google]
19__(33).png
361KB, 478x498px
Alarm clock beeping
Wagecucks weeping
Time for floor sweeping
And burger fIipping
While NEETs are still sleeping

Put on your slave collar
Each hour you earn a dollar
Your dignity level grows ever smaller
Better run fast when customers holler
While the NEET is being a baller

Your life amounts to being a thrall
You're a manlet and your dick is small
When your boss is around you don't walk, you crawl
He clicks his fingers and on your knees you fall
If only to be a NEET you had the wherewithal!

Cry, wagecucks, cry over your sad Iives
Rejoice at the $0.01 extra when your promotion arrives
But know that none of that shit survives
Also, NEETs are fucking your wives
>>
Stop making this thread every single day Jesus Christ
>>
>>26335114
Shouldn't you be in bed, wagecuck?

Mr. Shekelstein likes his thralls fresh and ready to work I'd imagine. Tsk-tsk.
>>
File: g.jpg (259KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
259KB, 2048x1447px
I think I'll play vidya for a bit then I'll go take a nap.

Meanwhile, some poor wagecuck's getting ready for a 3 hour commute to work he hates.

Oh, well. Better him than I.
>>
>>26335114
Yeah btfo wagecuck
>>
WAGEKEKS GETTING BTFO SO FUCKING HARDDDDD I FUCKING LOVE IT
>>
>>26334919
I love reading your sonnets, Lord NEET. You really have a way with words. You're like a poet.
>>
File: sss.png (330KB, 636x642px) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
330KB, 636x642px
>>26334919
This reminded me of that one time I had a nightmare whereby I had to work for a living. Wagecucks are truly cursed with lives not worth living.
>>
>>26335522
God bless you

>ITT: wagies taking a massive L
>>
>>26335522
haha

original comment 0120121
>>
There are other jobs out there than menial blue collar/service jobs anon.
>>
File: fries.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
fries.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
>>26335572
Indeed; Mr. Shekelson has uses for all sorts of slaves.
>>
wageslaves blown the fuck out
>>
File: 1437026244239.png (136KB, 464x622px) Image search: [Google]
1437026244239.png
136KB, 464x622px
>>26334919
Fuck off NEET. Don't like like you're doing anything to better yourself.

By the way, your Neetbucks managers coming to see if you've applied to any jobs. Better get writing NEET or it's no money for you.
>>
File: 1452534396991.jpg (26KB, 416x408px) Image search: [Google]
1452534396991.jpg
26KB, 416x408px
>>26334919
>tfw I live in a van
>tfw I pay almost no taxes
>tfw My work isn't even legal much less government subsidized
>tfw I get money, still get to wake up and go to bed virtually whenever I want and I still get plenty of money you get none of
>>
>>26335848
...anon, I'm pretty sure you're a drug dealer.
>>
I remember when I was a waggie. Ten I became their manager and now I just kinda hang out and make 50% more than them.
>>
>>26335866
nah, no dealer.
>>
File: 1452309153425.jpg (979KB, 2240x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452309153425.jpg
979KB, 2240x1600px
Eventually we all have to work.
You're all right it's horrible.
In my case I could have remained a neet for a while longer, but it would have made me even more miserable. If you can stay neet and be okay with the consequences then I'm happy for you.

However if you're like me. If you have no strength left to resist. If you have no choice but to work, try and save up some money, and get an apartment. Living on my own was the best times I've had in my life. Going to work sucked, but getting to come back home and relax by myself was worth it.

Sadly I can't live that life again for a while.

Haha just ranting.
Good luck neets.
>>
Work made me more less lonely and depressed. I wouldn't quit it even if it's arguably a shitty job.
>>
Just keep saying that till your benefits run out, NEETcucks
Be careful not to get stabbed by niggers on your way to the welfare office.
>>
File: image.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167KB, 636x426px
>mfw sleeping until noon tomorrow
>get up, work out
>vidya until 3:00
>go to work at 4:00
>work until 10:00
>joke work, run IT for a security system downtown that manages about 20 large buildings
>answer to essentially no one, as long as I don't fuck up (I don't fuck up)
>wear shorts and t shirt to work (SoCal)
>75k plus bonuses and benefits
>literally zero monetary responsibilities except myself, eat prime steak 4x per week
>>
>>26336223
>careful not to get stabbed
But if they stab me, there's a chance I might become eligible for more disability money, you silly wagecuck.
>>
File: straya merchant.jpg (111KB, 1920x958px) Image search: [Google]
straya merchant.jpg
111KB, 1920x958px
get on my level chumps
>>
>>26336250
Pretty much me, minus the part when you're slaving away half your life so that Mr. Shekelburg can afford a bigger yacht.
>>
>>26336250
>eat prime steak 4x per week
hello heart disease
>>
stupid wage slaves
only know how to behave
going everyday to work
then back to their glorified cage
stupid wage slaves
want you to be like them
working in the cubicles
like battery caged hens
stupid wage cucks
living for their worthless bucks
up until the day they die
gorging stuffed their sewage guts
>>
>>26336316
I slave away 6 hours a night so I can live like a king in my little world.

>>26336320
I eat zero carbs and excercise so I have no cholesterol. Autist so regiment my workout strictly and have low cholesterol and body fat.
>>
File: 1453489050592.png (30KB, 602x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453489050592.png
30KB, 602x500px
I have two free days so I don't care.
Yet literally the only think I did this weekend was masturbating.
Still my job is comfy as fuck.
Idon't do anything just use a computer and sit on a chair all day while drinking coffee. (the only problem is deal with normies and the fucking manager) .
I do like 3 hours of actual work.
>>
>>26334919
>Each hour you earn a dollar
Try 20 dollars
And i don't deal with customers I deal with the homeless who happen to be very good and understanding people.
>>
>>26336423
Reading this makes me sick
>>
>>26336435
>making a living off of the homeless

I'm a wageslave and hate NEETS but you are even lower than a NEET
>>
>>26336395
>live like a king
Being a slave is incompatible with being a king, or a human being for that matter.
>>
It's not really possible to be a NEET in the US unless you have children or an allowance from your parents.

>Food Stamps

Work at least 20 hours a week

>WIC

Have a kid

>Section 8 Housing

Live next to niggers, long wait list

>Energy assistance

Applied to your heating bill if you live in a colder state
>>
>>26336040
Don't rent. Save up so you can buy your own place. Renting is just throwing money down the toilet and feeding your kike landlord.
>>
>>26336616
Doesn't even matter anymore, I'm in the military now.
>>
>>26336464
No I'm making a living off of an empire of church's giving me money to take care of the homeless, I'm incredibly selfless and put their needs in feint of my own
>>
>>26334919
But my job does not see me sweep floors nor flip burgers. There is no uniform, and I make $28 each hour. There are no customers; I report to one person only. My life involves me pursuing my dreams through my career and serving something larger than oneself. My wage increases are approximately $5,000 yearly, as well.

I'm enjoying life. Are you?
>>
File: wagecucks.jpg (110KB, 1200x950px) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks.jpg
110KB, 1200x950px
>>26336668
>I's loves beein a slave, massa treat us well
I'm happy for you, wagecuck.
>>
>>26336668
>My life involves me pursuing my dreams through my career
this is what wagies believe
>>
>>26336616

Homeowners are cucked. Baby Boomers bought their houses for a year's salary and are now laughing at you for being stupid enough to take it off their hands for a grossly inflated prices so they can get that retirement condo by the beach.

Oh, and the roof started leaking. Hope you have 8000 bucks sitting around in your bank account.

Better hope you don't get randomly downsized or transferred across the country, too.
>>
>>26336758
>$8000 to patch a leak
Oh my God my sides you can literally patch it yourself with 200 dollars worth of material and a couple basic tools you already have
>>
>>26336758
And don't forget the nigger family that will be moving right next to you next week.
>>
>>26336838

Pretty much.

Bureaucrats are seeding Niggers in places you wouldn't expect.

My parents live in a nice neighborhood and these duplexes suddenly appeared on some unused land. Niggers moved in with their pitbulls. People started getting mugged. That's when I stopped voting Democratic.
>>
>>26336758

The idea of houses growing in value over time is the ultimate scam. Everything else lowers in value over time as wear and tear appear and odds of a component breaking go up.

If I tried to sell you an Xbox 360 for what I paid for it 8 years ago you'd think I was completely fucking insane.
>>
>>26336009
You must be a prostitute then.
>>
Going to earn another $500 at work today shitposting. Doing what OP does for free. NEETcucks, when will they learn?
>>
>>26334919
So much b8 and all these mother fuckers biting at it.
Seriously niggers?...
>>
>>26337459
These threads are trolls trolling trolls.
>>
I like how you guys think that shitty service industry jobs are the only jobs that exist.
>>
>>26337846
That's the only jobs these professional neets are qualified for. And will be forced to do when their parents kick them out or die.
>>
>be neet
>do nothing but housework most days

I do it for free
>>
>>26335596

You'd think with all the free time on their hands NEETs could learn how to draw a simple one-point perspective drawing.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.