[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been crazy about a guy for years >can't talk to him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Seizon2.jpg (67KB, 652x520px) Image search: [Google]
Seizon2.jpg
67KB, 652x520px
>been crazy about a guy for years
>can't talk to him as frequently anymore
>start getting into other hobbies and friend groups
>think of him everyday despite that
>suddenly feel like I'm not thinking of him enough
>end up starting shit in other groups to get disliked so the only person I can trust to not do it is him
>>
accept the brave new world op only memes now
>>
>>26334755
>start getting into other hobbies and friend groups
reeeeeeeeeeeeee normie reeeeeee
>>
>>26335007
Online, not in real life. I don't have any real friends.
>>
tfw no deep love waifu
>>
>>26334755
that's unhealthy for you, even though i find that amount of devotion for a person admirable and even cute
>>
>>26334755
Iktf, I hate that I feel like I'm cheating on my oneitis even though he's never been my bf or anything of the sort.
>>
>>26334755
What do you like about this guy? What makes him special to you? Would he like you back?
>>
File: uwaah.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
uwaah.png
276KB, 586x634px
>>26335413
He's passionate about so many things, is exciting to talk to, I'm never bored when I'm doing anything with him even if I wouldn't like that activity usually, he's very tolerant of dumb shit I've done, and he was the only person that kept me positive during a very difficult time I had.

He might like me back, but I doubt within this year even. I'm not going to try actually getting together with him until I'm with him in person. He's very social and it would be incredibly unfair to him if I expected him to return my feelings when he has so much else going for him. All I can really hope is that I get back on my feet economically and eventually manage to move there.

Right now I'm entirely sure he's not interested in me that way, and he really doesn't have any reason to so I don't blame him.
>>
>>26335519
Have you told him how you feel?
>>
>>26335563
Not really, there's no reason to since if I do it might just put a distance between us. I don't want something as easy to break as an LDR anyway, potentially ruining any future chance I have because of rushing it isn't something I would like to do.
>>
>>26335594
What caused you two to talk less?
>>
File: dis.png (56KB, 195x200px) Image search: [Google]
dis.png
56KB, 195x200px
>>26335645
First thing that caused it was because of him playing another online game and me choosing not to play it with him for once. As a result he was playing with his real life friends more and I didn't have much to add whenever he talked about it. Then there was a short break after that where we talked like usual, but it was short because he was going to a thing he does every year with his friends which takes up a few weeks or so, in which he doesn't talk as often. The past years it was difficult for me to even deal with at all, but even then he went on a couple of times occasionally to talk a bit. This year it's been less of that, and since I was associating with other friend circles I felt guilty in a way.

I'm just hoping things return back to normal once he comes back, I really don't have much reason to do anything without him.
>>
>tfw no one will ever feel this way about you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.