[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you assume about this girl, Robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 20141421_152152.jpg (94KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
20141421_152152.jpg
94KB, 540x960px
What can you assume about this girl, Robots?
>>
>>26334642

That my pee pee needs to be in her mouth.
>>
>>26334642
She likes big black dicks
>>
>>26334642
She, as well as every other decent-looking women, will never love me.

As such, I hate her.
>>
>Low self esteem
>lolsorandom sense of humor
>surrounded by orbiters she that
>pretends the orbiters don't want to fuck her
>>
>>26334682
rain is wet, more at 11
>>
>>26334642
She sucked a lot of cocks. Probably goes clubbing and banging a different Chad every weekend and is then disappointed when the Chads won't date her and just want one night stands. She will eventually realize the type of guys going to clubs aren't going to be the type to date her. She will then become cynical and start hating men or manipulating them.
>>
>>26334642
>She's 5"7
>has a skinny left leg
>is racist but pretends like she's a leftists pro refugee, pro nigger, pro race mixing
>Has dated a minority strictly for the purpose of seeming accepting/nice
>does not have daddy issues
>>
She look like the type of sjw white girl that insultes white people to gain brownie points from non-whites.
>>
>>26334642
She has a dick, but it's femenine
>>
>>26334642
Anything you want. Assumptions are free, and accordingly valuable.

But I bet she's "not like other girls."
>>
She fucks dogs.
>>
Wrong assumptions so far
>>
>>26334642
A slut, like all women
>>
File: 2_25.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2_25.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>26334642
She wouldn't like me

What can you assume about pic related?
>>
she friendzones guys really fast and flirts with absolutely everyone and gives the impression that she wants to fuck you but at the end of the day she JUST WANTS TO BE UR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Engages in incest
>>
>>26335048
yeah a slut but she wont fuck you
>>
>>26334642
Nothing, You can only project your feelings onto the picture.
>>
>>26334642
i would love her if she let me
>>26335111
also this
>>
File: 1427755531088.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1427755531088.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
this pictures honestly makes me depressed I know girls like that exist and my social game is always shit compare to what other guys offer, even tho I can feel that I will get along really well with her on intellectual level (Im also pretty good in terms of looks on physical level) but there will always that one quick wit guy that knows how to talk to these type of bitches that I just have no fucking clue/concept... fuck honestly im so fucking depressed all i want is a cute girlfriend like that on the pic but these fucking girls are so fucking spoiled by "chads" that I have no fucking chance
>>
Slutty, sometimes nice but sometimes mean, nieve
>>
>>26334642
She could be on the Eric Andre show as Jennifer Lawrence.
>>
>>26335072
she'll never sleep with me
>>
>>26334642
Is she nice?
>>
>>26334642
She's either dutch or mexican
>>
>>26335072
Probably a whore
>>
>>26334642
Nothing, but my brain says she's too pretty to be an otaku and just thinks that dress and stockings are cute. She's a 10/10 and thus way too good for me no matter how much effort I put into fashion, or personality or intellect.

My god I don't want to hate a complete stranger just for being born and qt to my stupid brain :(

>>26335072
.... she's intoxicated and/or just really dumb. Short term pump n dump and you better bring a condom because she really is doing lots of chads while her youth is still there.
>>
Stinky roast beef
>>
>>26334642
I want to assume she'd make a loyal gf who wants to raise a big white family

>>26335072
typical club slut
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.