[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who going out of their mind with boredom here? i cant find anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1454818617716.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1454818617716.png
177KB, 367x321px
who going out of their mind with boredom here?

i cant find anything to do, my video games are loosing their luster i dont know what to watch on youtube. im going crazy.
>>
same tbqh the weekends are hell because I have no idea what to do with my time. what do you play?
>>
>>26334595

find something to do you fucking faggot waste of life
>>
be like me.

stare at the screen waiting for responses.

contemplate getting food but then decide against because you're too lazy to go outside your room.

repeat
>>
>>26334595
Same bro, i just wait for new movies and games to come out and lurk /tv/ for good old one

>>26334638
Fuck you faggot, i guarantee your wagecuck life is miserable
>>
>>26334623
i have fallout and some other games for my one but i played the gell out of them already
>>
File: oh.gif (2MB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
oh.gif
2MB, 390x300px
>>26334674
That hit far too close to home
>>
>>26334700
I dunno I liked it. It's nice to be able to relate to someone for once.
>>
Pay for netflix if you have income, otherwise pick up a new language, read books, draw, exercise, listen to music, audio books or podcasts, or just go the fuck to sleep.
>>
>>26334731
>pay
>for netflix
sorry cuck, but no.
>>
>>26334731
>pay
>for netflix
>when torrents exist

Why?
>>
>>26334595
Get hooked on anime; moe is a drug.
>>
>>26334595
Create something.

Grab a copy of Twine, and make a game about someone finding ways to avoid boredom.

https://twinery.org/
>>
>>26334848
Do this, except kill yourself instead
>>
>>26334595
Try anime. I thought it was for faggots but then I realized I was deluding myself thinking I wasn't a faggot already. There's tons of shows and they pass the time, can be fun
>>
>>26334681
Implying you'd have anything to lose by actually doing something. Perhaps your precious neet time?
>>
>During vacation
>Nothing to do, ever

>When school is on
>Million things to do
>Procrastinate on studying with vidya, movies, books, music you name it

>Still nothing to do when school is over

Fucking explain this
>>
>>26334988
Working makes you want to have fun. When you're a neet you have nothing to work for and nothing to take a break from.
>>
>>26335015

I guess so...
Fucking hell
>>
>>26336200
There's no escape anon
>>
I fucking hate winter so much
the only thing that gives me joy is yardwork and gardening
>>
>>26334731
>pick up a new language

yeah ive been thinking about that.

been wanting to learn japanese since i want to visit there some day, it would be the first step.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.