[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, fellow Australians I'm going to have to support

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 931085152421.jpg (99KB, 680x777px) Image search: [Google]
931085152421.jpg
99KB, 680x777px
Hello, fellow Australians

I'm going to have to support myself very, very soon and I have no idea how. I don't know what job to get, I don't know where to live or how to live, I don't have my license, I don't have any higher education...

Where do I go from here?

HELP
>>
This is the moment when you kill yourself
>>
What prevents you from actually doing some research or going into centrelink and asking them what you need to do to get payments?

Please explain how you have managed to become and adult and be this clueless about life. What has prevented you from making any effort to find this all out for yourself?
>>
>>26334264
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUNCTION AS AN ADULT

NOBODY EVER TAUGHT ME
>>
If you can use your hands and have a little money you can try WWOOF. They give you a free place to stay and free meals for 4 to 6 hours work per day.
>>
>>26334311

You didn't answer my question - what has prevented you from doing your own research and working this all out for yourself?

Why haven't you gone into centrelink?

Explain how you are in this situation.
>>
>>26334311
You literally have to walk into a centrelink and ask them. Are you incapable of walking or speech?
>>
>>26334350
>>26334414
I have gone to centrelink
I asked for help getting a job
They just said
>"uhhh.... so you're looking to make a claim?"

So eventually the lady scanned my documents, told me to set up an account which I did then I called today to find out where the fuck to go from here and apparently the original ladyfucked up and didn't actually apply me for a claim so I'm going in tomorrow

Apparently centrelink is shit at finding people jobs
>>
>>26334465

>actually thinking centrelink is going to find you a job.

Holy fuck - you really are clueless.

The lady isn't just magically set you up with the dole. You'll need to go back and forth for as long as it takes.

Centrelink are there to get you on the dole and poke you into getting a job. They're not going to get you a job, that's your responsibility.

They will, however, put you on to training courses in things like like warehousing. I'd imagine working in a warehouse is a classic robot job.

You still haven't explained your sitation.
>>
Op if you're from Sydney ill help you with your centrelink and applying for community housing
>>
>>26334465
Centrelink isn't there to provide a job (it should be, but it isn't) - it's there to give you some money after you jump through their hoops.

It can be stressful and tiresome but you probably need the income support.

Try to make some irl friends to help you with life. Everything's much easier if you're not alone.

Best of luck mate.
>>
File: 239ew8t.gif (375KB, 1000x1034px) Image search: [Google]
239ew8t.gif
375KB, 1000x1034px
>>26335011
>Try to make some irl friends to help you with life.
THANKS
>>
>>26335045

It's not our fucking fault you've deliberately ignored working out how life works, you cunt.

Explain your situation or fuck off
>>
>>26335168
Shut the fuck up, slut
>>
OP if you live in adelaide I am in a similar situation. I would like to share a house somewhere and both live off centrelink.
>>
>>26335045
Take it or leave it. There are plenty of troubled people around that may have the same problems as you.
>>
Im volunteering at mission Australia at the moment, you could try getting some work experience in a charity organization. It looks good on the resume.
>>
>>26335045
>>26336149

Now you're showing why you're a life loser. People are trying to help you and you're being obnoxious and sarcastic.

If you try that shitty attitude to your boss when you're in your minwage peon job, he might fire you on the spot.

When you're in a desperate situation, stop trying to be a prideful cunt and humbly handle your business.
>>
File: 1454828859524.png (224KB, 510x557px) Image search: [Google]
1454828859524.png
224KB, 510x557px
I was moved out by my parents recently.

>claim centrelink (newstart is ideal if you're 22 or over, you'll get 500 a fortnight) to tide you over while you look for work
>have one or both of your parents help you find a small, one bedroom flat and have them go guarantor on the first 6-12 months of the lease until you build up rental history
>set up power/water/gas using help from real estate agency
>move in
>keep it clean, keep to yourself
>>
>>26334183
If you're in Melbourne and at least a 2/10 I'll let you live with me rent free in exchange for your boipussi
>>
File: 128372918421.gif (236KB, 210x260px) Image search: [Google]
128372918421.gif
236KB, 210x260px
>>26336283
>how you act on 4chan is how you act IRL

>>26336245
I've already done the volunteering thing

What I need is full time work and independence over the next year until I can re-apply for the military.

All I need is:
>a tiny home with a kitchen, internet and utilities
>a full time job
>living somewhere with public transport because no license
>either near anytime fitness gym or far enough away to justify halting payments

>>26336182
I'm willing to go pretty much anywhere in Australia t this point. I genuinely don't care. I'd go to an oil rig if I could.
>>
If you must wagekek, then Coles/Woolies/IGA nightfiller is robot certified work.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.