[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl tells you about the guys shes gotten with, is it because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: kayla's boyfriend.jpg (62KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
kayla's boyfriend.jpg
62KB, 640x623px
If a girl tells you about the guys shes gotten with, is it because she sees you as a betaboy friend or shes interested and wants to make you jealous?
>>
Lol nice picture OP, what's the filename mean though?
>>
>>26334069
Its a dumb inside joke lmao didnt realize it until after I posted it
>>
>>26334026
guys please im a REtard i need help
>>
>>26334026
Hard to tell without context. Could be both or neither.
>>
>>26334026
Hardly. You're a cuck orbiter, if a girl finds you attractive and wanna fug that's the last thing she'll talk about.
>>
>>26334396
>>26334401
This girl told another guy im real cool dude or something like that idk mane my friend had girls do it because they were trying to make him jealous
>>
>>26334026
It doesn't matter anyway because your not going to do anything but sit around and listen to her talk like a bitch-made bitch-boy bitch. If you had the balls you wanted you would just be upfront and get rejected and get over it.

But your a bitch.
>>
>>26334472
sage advice dude
>>
>>26334464
Try to mention other girls to her, just don't make it obvious.
Look for any reaction she has. Is she interested and asking further questions about the girls? does she change the topic?
Just don't bullshit too much, don't talk about how you barebacked a slut in a public bathroom while the cleaning lady fingered your asshole or something like that. Just leave out details.

If you suspect there could be anything more, initiate slight body contact. touching her hips or holding her hands while talking to her is totally ok if you're friends, if she doesn't shy away, it either means you're close or she likes you. If you're not that close, it's the second. But again, don't go too hard. Just friendly contact for starters, test your way into it.

If she's going with it, ask her out as soon as possible. I have experienced hany rejections because I wasn't moving fast enough and someone else hit on her while I was still waiting for the right moment. The right moment is always asap.
>>
>>26334651
This is good advice imo. Ill try to do the first thing you said about the girls
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.