[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fallout 4 is shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: plz kill me.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
plz kill me.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
does robot like the fallout 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN8ZW95Pkzo
>>
It's alright it's not shit but it's not what I wanted fallout 4 to be
>>
all Bethesda games are shit. I don't know how anyone can play those clunky pieces of boring shit.
>>
File: no why.png (294KB, 1174x1878px) Image search: [Google]
no why.png
294KB, 1174x1878px
Spent 50 hours with that piece of shit.
Some of the world design was nice. Some stand-out locations.
Everything else about the game was just pure garbage.
>>
Meh. I have 100 hours in, mostly side quests and with a ton of mods, settlement building.

It's nowhere near as good as new vegas. As I keep going, I realize just how shallow and flat out... boring. .. the game is.

Go here, kill one of three varients of enemy, collect one of 7 guns with one of 7 mods.

Yawn
>>
it's irrelevant to me because im too poor to buy an xbox one or a good pc. played it at my cousin's house, it was alright but i was really disappointed with the map size, dialogue wheel, voiced character and gay looking ghouls

i still play 3 a lot. 3 was my favorite
>>
>>26333320
skyrim + mods is worth playing, if only that
>>
>>26333285
the reason fallout 4 is shit is because it went mainstream. It's basically far cry but with a shit game engine and different content
>>
>>26333523
far cry 3 is a better game than every fallout game
>>
>>26333580
>>26333580
Just Fallout 4
>>
>>26333580
The MC was terrible but FC3 was pretty fantastic.
New Vegas is still better though. FC3 doesn't have Yes Man.
>>
whats the song in the video?
>>
>Fallout 3
7/10
>Fallout New Vegas
8/10
>Fallout 4
5/10
>>
>Fallout 3 + DLC
6/10
>Fallout New Vegas + DLC
9/10
>Fallout 4
2/10
>Dragon's Dogma
0/10
>>
>>26333285

Base building is a distraction so you don't see how empty and flat this game is, but what a distraction it is. I have 200 hours on my main save.
>>
File: 1421157328572.jpg (6KB, 233x103px) Image search: [Google]
1421157328572.jpg
6KB, 233x103px
****OFFICIAL FALLOUT POWER RANKINGS****
>1.Operation Anchorage!
>2. New Vegas
>3. Fallout 2
>4. Fallout 3
>5. Tactics
>6. Pen and Paper
****POWER GAP****
>98001.FALLOUT 4
>98002. Cazadors
>>
>>26333725
electric zoo
>>
Better than 3, worse than NV.

The worldbuilding was good at face value, but once you started digging and exploring it seemed pretty empty.

Sure you had all these locations, but there was nothing really IN most of them (I explored every single one).

>Very few places had notable backstory, most terminals had no logs, and if they did they were worthless fluff.
>loot was randomized
>basically copy pasted the dungeon system from Skyrim

Then there was the absolutely atrocious dialogue. I can't even understand how they let it get so bad. I thought the full dialogue mod would fix it, but it actually made it WORSE because it showed you how little choice you actually had.

HOW LITTLE CHOICE YOU HAD
IN
A
ROLEPLAYING
GAME.

I hope Obsidian gets to do another one, but even they lost some key players that worked on NV. It doesn't look good for Fallout, I miss it.
>>
Mods Will Fix It: The Game

When's the fucking GECK coming out?
>>
>>26333285
>lol we need to voice all the dialogue in the entire game!
>lol clear out the supermarket from raiders/ghouls for the 4th time!
>lol really neato crafting system!
>lol it just works!
>lol it actually doesnt work!
>lol for some reason if you leave your settlement everything goes to zero and all your settlers get pissed off and leave!
>lol pipe guns everywhere!
>lol it just works!
>>
File: 1452126013042.gif (576KB, 173x241px) Image search: [Google]
1452126013042.gif
576KB, 173x241px
>>26334117
You tryin to make me mad with Anchorage being at the top of that list?
Anchorage was done well within its own context but its just not fallout.
>>
>>26335059
>lol i forgot to mention that the ending is about 5 seconds long!
>lol you wanted to know about what happened to your followers after?
>lol we did that in 3 and NV but not in this one!
>lol the ending is literally "you saved the commonwealth good job but theres still work to do"
>lol it just works lol
>>
>>26333285
it's shit for me
>>
463 hours in.

Trying to take over the whole map using supply line patrols
>>
>>26333285
>Fallout 1
8/10
>Fallout 2
9/10
>Fallout 3
3/10
>Fallout nv
6/10
>Fallout 4
judged as an rpg 1/10
judged as an fps 4/10
>>
>Fallout 1
7/10
>Fallout 2
8/10
>Fallout 3
3/10
>New Vegas
9/10 (with no bugs 10/10)
>Fallout 4
Probably shit. Everything I've know about it makes it sound like casual bethesda trash and I'm not going to waste my time with it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.