[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pleb Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: youwin.jpg (37KB, 409x407px) Image search: [Google]
youwin.jpg
37KB, 409x407px
What's the plebbest thing you've ever done?
>>
Watched the Evangelion dub.
>>
There was a time in my life where Event Horizon was my favorite film

And a shorter time in my life when that one Nickelback song that was used to market Spiderman was my favorite song
>>
Took hormones to be cute for my girlfriend. She dumped because my dick didn't work. Now I date a Chad. I'm not even trans.
>>
closed a system of a down full album yt video to play a Fetty Wap song on repeat
>>
i once drank Budweiser while listening to Staind
>>
One time I was really hungry so I boiled some pasta and then dressed it with sriracha/mayo/wasabi. Literally a /ck/ meme.
>>
>>26332934
Both are pleb though.

I once listened to WAKE ME FROM MYSELF unironically.
>>
>>26333001

oh. I thought /mu/ liked SOAD though.

I just love hearing Fetty Wap sing, mane. it's not even a guilty pleasure; I just love it.
>>
>>26333019
/mu/ are the biggest plebs around. I wouldn't be surprised if they're all 14.

I enjoyed Adam Sandler movies. Unironically.
>>
I think drinking beer while watching Crank 2.
>>
File: 1454822987572.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454822987572.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Liking girls
2D is the only answer my friends
>>
I asked for fashion advice on /fa/ once
>>
>>26332899
culturalmarxism.txt
>>
>>26333070

ayyy lmao. Did that movie actually end that guy's career like the reviews said it would?
>>
>>26333070
Crank 2 is genuinely good
>>26333048
The first two Adam Sandler movies were genuinely good
>>
>>26332798
i got an jungle asian bf.
>>
>>26333121
I have to agree with you. Crank 2 is like the highest-tier pleb garbage around.
>>
>>26333076

At least he's rich so I can shitpost on here all day.
>>
>>26332798
Well I watched family guy for 12 hours
...every day for the past 3 years
>>
>>26333375

I heard Family guy went to shit after the first season, after which Stewie apparently became gay and stopped trying to kill his mother. Also, at some point the dog started being very political or something and that brought the show quality down too. Would you agree?
>>
>>26332798
I watch and genuinely like The Walking Dead
>>
>>26333375
i did the same thing with south park

just looking at the episode name i already know the whole episode
>>
>>26333433
The dog was always liberal scum, he just wasn't always presented as right in the show
>>26332798
I watched Monster at 1.60x speed in vlc
>>
>>26333456
Actually it's been american dad, family guy and south park. and closer to 18 hours than 12.
I can do the same for most of south park, but all of american dad and family guy I can give a synopsis based on the episode name.
>>
>>26332798
Getting amped up by DJ Khaled snaps
>>
>>26333456
>>26333504
I do this same shit with south park, spongebob, and futurama. It needs to be on when I go to sleep
Is this a robot thing or a human thing?
>>
according to r9k fallout 3 is a pleb game and i still enjoy playing it on 360 even though it came out like 8 years ago or something
>>
I played CS:GO nearly all of last summer
>>
>>26333815

I don't think that's deserving of "pleb" status desu. I guess one could say playing video games instead of fucking, I dunno, managing a huge business or something and fucking your coworkers on the down-low could be seen as pleb but when I think "pleb" I think watching television, and mindless mainstream consumerist shit. vidya seems like a tier below pleb to me cause even the television-watchers look down on those who play vidya. no offense.
>>
>>26332864
wings of a hero, i think. i dont even like nickleback but i remember the trailer, was pretty catchy.
>>
I really, really liked Dave Matthews Band and the Beatles when I was 13.
>>
>>26333019
/mu/ has a massive delusion that hip hop is still a more culturally dangerous genre than rock. it hasn't been since the 90s.
>>
I thought it was a big deal when I was a student politician.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.