[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys, I just acquired my first joint ever. Any advice on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1446506675700.jpg (101KB, 339x450px) Image search: [Google]
1446506675700.jpg
101KB, 339x450px
Okay guys, I just acquired my first joint ever. Any advice on what I should do for my first time?

Good/bad weed stories also welcome.
>>
>>26332209
You probably won't feel anything for your first time.

Just remember to really breathe in the smoke. I only smoked weed twice and only got high the second time.

If you have to question whether you're high, then you're not high. When you're high, you'll know for sure.
>>
>>26332209
don't be that guy and have a good time.

go outside, look at some local architecture or nature paths, listen to music.
>>
If you smoke the whole thing yourself your first time you're going to get waaayyyy too high unless its super shitty weed
>>
>>26332252
Speak for yourself mate. I went fucking crazy my first time and didn't even take many hits.
>>
>>26332270
Yeah my second time I smoked a lot of weed because I wasn't sure whether I was high or not, but when it kicked in I started laughing uncontrollably and then smoked more. I went through a whole family sized bag of sweet chili heat doritoes, four chocolate bars, a box of selection chocolate chip cookies, and two litres of grape soda with a friend of mine. Then we went to Walmart high as fuck and bought some noodle bowls and ate those. Holy fuck we ate way too much but I could honestly say it was the best thing that happened to me in a very long time.

>>26332326
It might just be because I didn't breathe it in correctly. Second time I really let the smoke in.
>>
>>26332270
>>26332326

Do you think I could make my joint last more than one session?
>>
>>26332469

If you smoke cigs you could probably make 5 spliffs that'll affect you(space them out cause of tolerance and shit)

DO NOT fall for the "first time you won't feel it bro" those are people who got ripped off, you'll feel it
>>
>>26332469

You could but eh. A piece like a glass pipe/bubbler or a small bong are much better for smoking a little at a time. Sometimes you can get a pipe from gas stations for like $15-20
>>
>>26332690
>those are people who got ripped off

not at all man, it's usually due to improper technique
>>
Just make sure you actually inhale the smoke into your lungs.

Listen to some music.
>>
>>26332209
>>26332469
you definitely dont need to smoke the whole joint to get blazed.

light the joint, make sure it starts to give off a good amount of smoke, then wrap your lips around the end of it and inhale like your life fucking depends on it. you should inhale until your lungs burn and you should cough for minutes afterward.

thats how you know you're about to get blazed as shit. i wasted so much weed the first couple times I tried getting high because I would just lightly inhale and blow it out quickly

inhale as deeply as possible and hold it in until you can't hold it anymore. do that a couple times, and once you start feeling the high you can just blow out the joint and save the rest of it for later.

do not be a pussy when it comes to taking hits. take hard and deep hits to get high as fuck
>>
also if you have a close friend who knows how to smoke weed I suggest smoking with him. sharing a joint and getting high as shit with somebody you genuinely enjoy being around is the greatest experience in the world
>>
>>26332469
I more or less quit smoking weed, but when I do, a single joint lasts me 2-3 days (I smoke only at night).

My first times smoking especially, a single joint was good enough to share with like 2 or 3 other people.
>>
Have cold, iced water on hand.

Have some things you enjoy around, maybe if you want to move from one to another.

The way you feel emotionally/mentally about things will be altered.
This can be tricky; normally in the day you get random thoughts and feelings anyhow right, and those just pass. But on weed, it may take longer for the thought/feeling to pass.
If things start to get negative/anxious, and check-yourself. Literally just be like, "oh wait this is just my brain being my brain, now amplified on weed. everything is actually O-K."

Listen to music with strong rhythms.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWQMg56ZVZY
>>
Cheers guys, I'm going in!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.