[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1446654713987.jpg (26KB, 301x353px) Image search: [Google]
1446654713987.jpg
26KB, 301x353px
Ok can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on?

I'm a 22 year old american guy who has NEVER had an american girlfriend. I'm in college and all the roastie classmates always bring up their boyfriends in conversations whenever they can. If I happen to show the slightest bit of interest they try to squeeze in something about their boyfriends in their conversations so that I can hear it.

Is it normal for american guys to not have any girl friends? Or am I just an ugly fucker who should just kill himself or move to another country. I'm not so much upset over not having a gf (I've accepted this years ago) but I just don't get it how every girl is taken or has a few chad orbiters (because betas these days aren't even worth that) but then I hear even this autistic guy has a gf.

So what's the deal am I just a failure loser and no one else has this problem or is it an elephant in the room that many people like me are on the same boat. What do young guys and girls do with their spare time?

Help me understand because countries like Japan I know what's going on but America seems like a mysterious clusterfuck.
>>
I was a party of one of my buds and a few guys I knew were sitting around and the subject of gfs came up and turned out all 4 of us sitting there had never had one. I'm pretty beat but they're pretty decent looking so it surprised me
>>
>>26331450
Hmm are you American? Maybe this is an American thing.

Why don't American women want bfs? What do they do with their time and what do they even think?
>>
>>26331535
I go to restaurants by myself and see older generation couples everywhere. Those older people probably see me sitting by myself and think "what tha... poor guy sitting by himself does he have friends or even a gf? This generation is fucked."

Even my professors seem to be trying to hook me up putting me into groups with pretty girls but those girls aren't having any of it. I want this meme life to end.
>>
File: 1437188161677.jpg (32KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
1437188161677.jpg
32KB, 777x777px
>>26331535
they want chads, you're the equivalent of a fat hamplanet who smells like moldy cheese

and so am I and most of the board
>>
>>26331535
i'm american
>>26331583
in my scenario it was really surprising, one of the dudes was 7/10 in the face and the other had played a lot of football in HS
>>
With the slow creep of feminism the west has become a Chadcentric society. Now it is expected that moronic Chads should have the pick of the female population and the rest of us are lucky to get the leftovers or to pay for his children after he pumps and dumps. Chads will fuck several different girls at a time while robots are left in the cold.

In the old days it was expected that you get a gf and the gfs were plentiful. Thats why our parents and grandparents are so freaked out by us and blaming us. In reality we never had a chance, there are thousands of great looking nice guys that are gfless, its a sad state of affairs.
>>
>>26331583
Hmm how do you explain the autist with a gf? Is it just millennial women that want Chads what about older generations they're all married and may have had multiple marriages. Why all of the sudden younger women want Chads and is it just American women or all women in the world? Maybe if I move to another country I can get a gf.

What can I do about this?

>>26331676
Wtf. What's your theory on all this? I just don't like to not know something, it bothers me when there is something I don't know.
>>
>>26331755
>how do you explain the autist with a gf?
outliers in the curve

>Why all of the sudden younger women want Chads
feminism

What can I do about this?
live day by day until you kill yourself, there's really no point in even trying
>>
>>26331755
my theory is that we're (that is, me and my buds) are rather quiet and can be awkward. plus we all live in the ghetto so pickings are slim for girls that aren't complete trash anyway
>>
File: haha i've had enough.jpg (65KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
haha i've had enough.jpg
65KB, 803x688px
>>26331732
So females would rather be alone than be with normal guy.

Dude this is so fucked up I don't want to deal with any of this. I just want to kill myself or drink alcohol but I'm already fucked with a headache hangover and from sleeping too much. Maybe I'll get a sports bike and go 150 mph and get into an "accident."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.