[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have a big penis but will never have the chance to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20151214_222114.jpg (56KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151214_222114.jpg
56KB, 1024x576px
>tfw you have a big penis but will never have the chance to put it to use

being socially inept is suffering
>>
>tfw 7x6''
>female friend sitting on my lap, moving around a bunch
>get a boner
>"oh wow Anon"
>this is the most action I will ever get
>>
>>26331211
>female friend sitting on my lap

w-why was she on your lap, anon?
>>
>>26331211
>>"oh wow Anon"

That is fucking hot desu.
>>
>>26331211
>cuteness of girl
>intonation of "oh wow"
>eroticism of body movements

there are a lot of unknown variables here anon
>>
>>26331394
We were at my friends place, having a pre-drink before going out.12 people in a tiny room. 4 sitting on the bed, 2 on chairs 4 on the floor.
she had a choice: standing or sitting on someone's lap. She chose me because I'm neither a girl nor a manlet and look like I can support the weight of another person. Also we're kind of close.
>>
File: dfdeseff.png (425KB, 900x1075px) Image search: [Google]
dfdeseff.png
425KB, 900x1075px
>cam with girl
>says she wouldn't be able to take it, it would destroy her
>not even big, just under 7 inches
>still a hhkv in his mid 20's
>only thing that my ex egf said to me after she broke me and fucked another guy to lose her virginity was "at least it wasn't you who took my virginity, he was small and it still hurt, I couldn't imagine it how it would be with you"
>mfw
>>
>>26331468
How about you fucking slide a rope around your neck and make the jump you filthy normal?
>>
>>26331472
>>only thing that my ex egf said to me after she broke me and fucked another guy to lose her virginity was "at least it wasn't you who took my virginity, he was small and it still hurt, I couldn't imagine it how it would be with you"

topkek, how terrible.
>>
>>26331211
FULL STORY NOW

MOAR
>>
File: movie1.jpg (106KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
movie1.jpg
106KB, 1920x1040px
>>26331511
Man, I got cucked so hard I lost all emotions. This is hell.
>>
>>26331431
7,5/10 qt
kind of surprised I guess, didn't sound aroused or anything
shifting her weight around in circular motions, kind of what I think a lapdance would feel like
>>
File: CZT1n4-WwAE0i7y.jpg (152KB, 551x1198px) Image search: [Google]
CZT1n4-WwAE0i7y.jpg
152KB, 551x1198px
>>26331548
>shifting her weight around in circular motions, kind of what I think a lapdance would feel like

DUDE, FUCK. That is amazing.
>>
>>26331528
Well, there isn't really much more to the story, but ok:

>be close friends with said 7.5/10 qt
>want to go out partying
>meet at friend's place
>too many people for the tiny room
>she ends up sitting on my lap
>moves around
>boner.jpg
>"Oh wow, Anon"
>kind of awkward situation, she goes to the toilet 2 minutes later and prefers to stand after returning
>catch her glancing at my crotch every once in a while
>go to the club
>we allget a bit tipsy
>dance with the girl
>she starts grinding a bit but realizes what she's doing when I pop a boner again
>walks away
>never actually make a move on her because she's been with her bf for 2 years (he wasn't there that night) and I'm friends with him
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.