[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot Rodger was one of the best murderers who ever lived His

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: elliothair.png (758KB, 595x723px) Image search: [Google]
elliothair.png
758KB, 595x723px
Elliot Rodger was one of the best murderers who ever lived

His victims were the most deserving
>>
>3 asian robots
>deserving
the 2 stacies and the chad I aprove of though
>>
>>26329947
certainly the murderer I relate to most, but not the best who ever lived
There's been so many throughout history, that's a ridiculous statement
>>
God damn it mongrels are fucking ugly as shit.
>>
God he was ugly. I know you'll all mock, but white mixed with South American, Middle Eastern, or South Asian is better than white mixed with East/SE Asian. At least they have caucasian features.
>>
>>26329947

It was basically blind robot rage against total strangers. How can you say they were deserving? If Elliot was victim of blind rage of an earlier spree killer, /r9k/ would say he was a deserving victim.
>>
he was pretty ugly but the virginia tech shooter was even uglier

it's funny how most ugly mass shooters are ugly because of their race

ugly white boys wake up and kill some whores
>>
>>26329994
>>26330007
I think he wasn't so bad looking, that picture is a pretty bad one as well
>>
>>26329947
If you read his manifesto you'll see he fucked up his plan at pretty much every turn.
>>
>3 Asians, probable robots
>1 ugly white guy, also could've been a robot
>1 ugly fat bitch
>1 Stacey

Elliot Roger was a failure of the highest caliber, he couldn't do anything right.
>>
>>26329974
>implying all his vics werent brutes and/or whores
>>
>>26330152
He was too much of a pussy/idiot to even get to his intended targets so he just lashed out at his roommates like a little bitch.

Remember? The whole thing about shooting up a sorority house? How he banged on the door, and they didn't let him in. And he just walked away like the pathetic little loser he was.
>>
>>26330104

But killing anyone will make you famous and get your message out in today's world that rewards killers with media coverage. He was a great success in getting his message out.
>>
>>26330192

He's actually more famous than his father, who is a Hollywood director.
>>
>>26330152
he got 2 whores
>>
>tfw want to like Elliot but I'm Asian
>>
>>26329947

Elliot Rodger was an ugly dicklet with narcissistic personality disorder.
>>
>>26330104
The guy was gay apparently, he has recently came out or whatever. One of the asian guys had a gf, and both girls had several boyfriends. Either way is certainly was a failure. But there has to be even the biggest losers in history, not everybody is a winner.
>>
>>26330192

He's and ugly loser corpse. Everybody thinks he was pathetic. You're delusional.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.