[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a shittier board than /g/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (163KB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 816x612px
Is there a shittier board than /g/?
>>
yes
/v/
/tv/
/lgbt/
>>
s4s is really shitty
it's one note as fuck, very boring
>>
>>26329964
i'd much rather go on /v/ than /g/
>>
>>26329938
/g/ is ok if you know your shit about computers (which no one does lmao)

The worst boards in my opinion based on whatever experience I have with them:
/b/
/soc/
/fa/
/tv/

/v/ is god awful in every sense.
/r9k/ on days where there is nothing but cuckholding, feetish threads, normie bragging is fucking terrible.
>>
/tv/ is shit because of the nazi janitor. It used to be a good place.
>>
>>26330196
>>26330428
/tv/ is fine, the janitor is only trying to prevent it from becoming /r9k/ 2.0 where men worship actresses and only talk about tits and Chloe Moretz.
>>
>>26330556
>the janitor is only trying to prevent it from becoming /r9k/ 2.0 where men worship actresses and only talk about tits and Chloe Moretz.
you don't get it. /tv/ used to be good because of pedo and feet threads. They worked as contamination threads that scared normies and plebs off the board. At that time you could always find 1-3 great film related threads with little shitposting and terrible opinions and r eddit(dont ban me please) humor and circle jerking

now /tv/ is full of re dditors and the place is just total shit. It's evident when you see 3 Star Wars and capeshit threads on the front page with 200 replies minimum
>>
>>26329938
yes
/cgl/
/soc/
/mu/
/lgbt/
/tv/
/fa/
>>
>>26329938

/sp/
>Horrible moderator who does what he pleases.
>Autistic, idiotic userbase
>No quality discussion to be found
>>
File: 1454416248033-pol.gif (188KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1454416248033-pol.gif
188KB, 500x333px
/g/ used to be good but clover ruined everything. Nowdays it's just smartphones and tiling wm's. It's like /mu/ only talked about k-pop and Justin Bieber.

Thank god for those unnamed sites that sprung up at exodus.
>>
Yeah, /fa/ is the worst board on all of 4chan. Worst users, worst meme fashion, just all around garbage. Hell they're more autistic than /r9k/ and /mlp/ combined.
>>
>>26329938
/b/? its a fucking board of degenerate samefagging beta cunts
>>
/r9k/ is clearly the worst board, full of the worst people such as myself. Closely followed by /cgl/ and /tv/.
>>
>>26329938
why does he have that fruit foam protector thing on his arm
>>
>>26330714
You realize that when less than 1% of threads are quality like you said, then that means the board is shit? 1-3 out of 150 or so threads does not equal good board. I hope you realize how incredibly retarded you are.
>>26330748
Everything you said about sp is true but i still enjoy it. It's like s4s, you can enjoy it but only ironically/not taking it seriously
>>
/v/ easily.

Nothing but teenagers having console wars.
>>
/soc/

hiroshima fix this fucking original comment shit
>>
More sauce pix pleeeeease?
>>
i feel like /x/ only avoids the drubbing it deserves because nobody expects it to not be shit
>>
>>26331604
/x/ is dead board. Nothing but empty threads.

What about good boards though?
>>
File: 1453626718511.jpg (159KB, 1200x1662px) Image search: [Google]
1453626718511.jpg
159KB, 1200x1662px
garbage: /v/, /sp/, /mu/
shit but ok: /b/, /r9k/, /x/, /pol/

rest are whatever but /h/ is the best cuz hentai
>>
>>26329938
Yes
you're on it.
>>
>>26331655
I think most of the boards that are consistently quality are slow as shit. /vr/ to me was the best board when i got back into retro gaming a couple of years ago. I dont really know if it is still good because i dont go anymore

But i have never seen another board on 4chan that was as on topic, polite, knowledgeable, and able to shut down trolls without needing a mod.

I also must say that i have visited only a small amount of boards because even though ive been here for years, i was never into anime and shit lile that
>>
File: 1454734693361.jpg (43KB, 800x703px) Image search: [Google]
1454734693361.jpg
43KB, 800x703px
>>26329938
/b/
/tv/
/v/
/lgbt/
/pol/
/r9k/
/fit/

If i had the money I would shut this whole fucking site down desu. This place is a petri dish for degeneracy and autism filled with people like pic related who love sharing their perspective of the world.
>>
reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit
>>
That image is hot. I fapped to it last night.
>>
>>26330714
>/tv/ used to be good because of pedo and feet threads. They worked as contamination threads that scared normies and plebs off the board.
I don't use /tv/ much and never have but there is a lot of truth here. I welcome any gore or cp thread for this very reason, although it's been years since I've seen a gore thread on anywhere outside of /b/
>>
>>26330000
dubs quads confirms /g/ is shit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.