[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you want to go when you finally tie the noose?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: flavortown.png (165KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
flavortown.png
165KB, 500x250px
What if you step off the chair and end up in flavortown?
>>
>>26329699
It's weird, how tomorrow none of this will have ever existed, no 4chan, no pain, just eternal essense
>>
Equestria, but only as my pony OC, otherwise I'd rather just die senpai.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-07-20-27-20-1.png (852KB, 1080x712px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-07-20-27-20-1.png
852KB, 1080x712px
>>26329699
I want to struggle for a minute, then let go and fall asleep. When I wake up, I'll be in a beautiful, cold forest, and reincarnate in the form of a wolf. (I'm not a furry) Run free and explore the mountains and rivers, breathe the cool air, sleep with the sky as my blanket, and be at peace.
>>
>>26329803
>Run free and explore the mountains and rivers, breathe the cool air, sleep with the sky as my blanket, and be at peace.

What's stopping you from doing that now?
>>
Out of the blue, and into the black.

Hopefully there aren't any fucking tripfaggots there.
>>
>>26329803
And then die horribly when a bigger animal comes by and tears you apart?

Or struggle with finding a mate again because you aren't as alpha as the other males?

life in any form is trash.
>>
>>26329746
see you on the other side
original
>>
>>26329818
I do that when I can, but I'm in the military a day it's rare I'm home or anywhere like that. It's actually very depressing being away from my mountains.
>>26329832
Why worry about a mate? Just enjoy life for being free. And destroy is natural, pain is natural, you need to experience both to know what life is. Embrace the cold and pain. Death will come, life will come.
>>
I doubt if I ever want to lose my memories, although somewhere along the line it is certain I will have to shed them for good as I have done infinite times before. I think I would like to end up in a preschool where you never leave ir get old
>>
>>26329803

You say you're not a furry, but I've seen cases like you a lot, and many of them are just in denial. Not trolling, but what do you believe a furry is?
>>
File: ghosttown.png (166KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
ghosttown.png
166KB, 500x250px
>>26329803
>wake up as a newborn wolf in a secluded forest
>you got exactly what you wanted, everything is great
>your mom gets killed by a huge deer or something, but fuck it, everything is still pretty great
>one day your siblings push you away from the pack
>not even in wolf form does anyone like you
>but it's okay, because you're still a wolf
>some humans come in your forest soon after
>pic related is the first human face you see
Do you end it right then and hope you roll a better universe next time?
>>
>>26330160
Someone who dresses in fur-suits. I'm a pagan (not wiccan fag) and feel a close connection to the earth, and the wolf speaks to me. I feel it as a part of my soul. I want to experience that part of me when I leave this world.
>>
My ego isn't big enough for me to believe that the universe will bend its rules just so I can continue to exist
>>
>>26330242
You know nothing John Snow.
>>
>>26330257
>Someone who dresses in fur-suits.

Listen m8. I don't know why I bother expending the effort to reply seriously to anyone on this website, but that is not what a furry is. A furry is a fan of anthropomorphic creatures. That is it. To be anthropomorphic is to be partially human, and partially feral.

If you wish to be a feral wolf while maintaining your human consciousness, you are a wolf otherkin. I don't care about your possibly deciding you are offended by the definitions of these terms. While it would be unfortunate for you to- as most everyone else- pull a No True Scotsman fallacy out of your arse to tell yourself you're not a wolf otherkin, if you retain the mind of a human while otherwise assume the form of a feral creature- that in your case being the wolf- you are anthropomorphic, and since that is the form of yours you find ideal, that makes you an otherkin, and obviously a furry.

Most furries don't themselves even know why they're furries, and desu I don't get along with most furries but this is all about perception and emotion and philosophy and it can be broken down to a science, so, whatever. Don't expect to be taken on an enlightening journey or whatever by joining the furry fandom, by the way, as they're just hedonists as everyone else...
>>
>>26330380
Alright anon, thanks.
>>
>>26330439

Y-you too, anon. Most times I try to explain things to people they just respond "tl;dr" or tell me to shut up, call me autistic, tell me to kill myself etc. so this is a surprise...
>>
>>26330460
I like that you took the time to educate me. I still don't want to believe I'm a furry; but maybe reading up a bit on otherkin will help me, without trying to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>26330292
Yet its big enough to conclude that doing so would entail any sort of reason for egotism to be suspected at all
>>
I want my mind back and a wife
>>
>>26330380
aren't otherkin people who genuinely believe they're part animal in some way instead of people who just want to be that way?
>>
File: FG7oz2s.jpg (259KB, 1327x1715px) Image search: [Google]
FG7oz2s.jpg
259KB, 1327x1715px
in b4 I get eaten by youkai
>>
>>26330498

Desu most anything meta the furry fandom produces is ignorant trash at best and indoctrinating cultish bullshit at worst. You shouldn't really trust furries since most of them are disgustingly normalfag cocksuckers the likes of whom behave worse than your average normalfag. I don't understand how this even happens.

There is to my knowledge no furry haven akin to 4chan where furries discuss the morality of being a furry and why they're furries. There's no such haven where they even question whether or not they should convince others to be furries on a superficial level, because they're all complacent, and forever ignorant. You probably shouldn't interact with other furries in general. You shouldn't avoid them because they're furries, since they're exactly the same as a normalfag except more complacent, but you will always be disappointed by them more than a standard normalfag, since you'd expect so much more, provided you're anything like me.

>>26330581
>aren't otherkin people who genuinely believe they're part animal in some way instead of people who just want to be that way?

That's a subset of otherkin. This is all just philosophy. If your identity as you perceive it is that of a creature you are not, you are an otherkin.

Imo the people who literally claim they are a creature they physically aren't in this universe are deluded, since of course they were born and live just as any other human. They're irrelevant. Otherkin is otherwise just a useful term to use to describe identity disconnect in the furry fandom. If you close your eyes and you're a feral creature besides your mind, since your mind is inherently human, and you find solace in being that creature, you're an otherkin.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.