[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>become intoxicated on some sort of substance >taking the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>become intoxicated on some sort of substance
>taking the cd out and putting in a new game
That's what it feels like. I'm drunk right now. Lots of dumb shit is easily put into perspective. You don't understand what people mean by "that guy's an alcoholic" until you actually experience it. You hear about drunk driving, you see people drunk in media, you see liquor at the store and you don't think nothing of it. Hell, you probably read or skipped this post thinking nothing of it.

You see some drunk guy represented in media, or you hear somehing bad about alcohol and how you're not supposed to drink when you're pregnant. You never think about what it's like, you just assume.

But when you're slightly drunken it all makes sense. The game changes. You realize your place in the universe and you realize you want to be somewhere else.

Then you're there....
>>
Yeah, that's why everyone should try drugs at least once. Did you just figure this out?
>>
>>26329693
I've done an assorted medley or drugs more than few times before.

The thing is that I only bother to think about it when I'm actually under their influence. I'll wake up in the morning back to my regular self. In a horrible cold and lonely world.
>>
File: 1423916262763.png (347KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1423916262763.png
347KB, 1000x1000px
>>26329227
>tfw alcohol makes everything ok, at least for a little while
>>
>>26330433
>I'll wake up in the morning back to my regular self. In a horrible cold and lonely world.
sounds like my MDMA comedowns after feeling like chad under the influence. Then I wake up the same boring person the day after and feel like shit
>>
File: 1450878244329.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
1450878244329.png
139KB, 917x871px
>>26329227
TFW being intoxicated tonight and putting on old music from the mid 2000s to bring back nostalgic feels of highschool. Before I became a self hating reclusive robot. Although I was a virgin back in the day and hated life so I guess it wasn't that great. Anyway those are the feels tonight of a drunk robot. Cheers mate. Enjoy your buzz.
>>
>>26329227
>tfw alcohol makes my schizo meds stop working
>tfw it's the only way i can feel like myself
>>
>>26330492
>little while
Yeah I've been binging this week and it was making me angry and anxious so It's over for me.
>>
File: image.png (570KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
570KB, 500x500px
>>26329227

Alcohol kinda shitty for me, but everyone reacts differently to each, pot is alright but if I am unhappy with my station in life then I have to ride that wave of thoughts out or kill it with drink to enjoy a night. Same for psychedelics. Dissociative snare a bit to out there to do regularly but add to other drugs. /benzo/ is better than alcohol but has done me dirty with blackouts where I am still active and fucking shit up so I don't do them anymore.

All are a stand-in for the great God-mother of all drugs that are opiates when it comes to my personal brain chemistry.
>>
>>26331154

Though I will say I am drinking tonight since it is the easiest and cheapest. drinking ain't bad.

Was four weeks without intoxication but fuggit.
>>
You shouldn't let yourself revolve around a substance.
>>
>>26329227
>breaking: tween gets drunk and posts on the internet
>>
>>26329227
>babby's first sip of beer
>>
>>26331154
I love booze....idk pills are great (opiates) however I think booze may be better. Weed is great when you just want to chill out but it doesn't quiet the mind or break down the walls that alcohol does. I suppose benzos are nice for that effect as well.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.