[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
anyone else friendless in commuter college?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
anyone else friendless in commuter college?
>>
Yes. Also slowly losing all my high school outsider friends too. We were all too introverted to handle a long distance friendship.. kill me
>>
>>26328417
You'll get used to it.

Friendship is fleeting. After you hit adulthood everything you love or ever known leaves.

Let that sink in faggot.

Then you will know true suffering.
>>
>>26328379

Yup 100% friendless KV. I'm at the point were I now just try to isolate myself intentionally. Given up on relationships too.
>>
>>26328489
And lo this is where it all starts.

Things will get worse from here on out.
>>
File: 1444337514936.jpg (70 KB, 550x856) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444337514936.jpg
70 KB, 550x856
why cant I live in residence
why is that something thats physically impossible
>>
Left home because I could see this was going to be my horrible, horrible future.

Life still fucking sucked in college, especially first year, but I survived and it's gotten better.

If you have the means, I would recommend leaving home. I have some friends who lived at home for the first few years and then got a place closer to campus.
>>
>>26328512

I don't know about that. Oddly enough, hanging out around here and becoming redpilled put everything into perspective and gave me hope for the future.

Having no friends, societal obligations, or a gf frees my time up for anything I want.
>>
>>26328549
I doubt I could make friends if I lived on campus anyway. I barely had any in high school either. Not worth the crazy expense.

What if I live near campus somewhere for like, a third of the price? Is it similar?
>>
I have no fucking idea what to do

life is pointless and you cant do anything without friends
im stuck
>>
>>26328512
>>26328467
>>26328417
what the fuck? I'm 18 and I haven't had a steady irl friend since I was 12

My closest friends are on the internet

I'm less normie than you guys, this is awful
>>
I've been living in a dorm for the past 2 years, and I haven't made a single friend. I study alone, eat alone, and never talk to my randomly assigned roommate.
Feels comfy desu. It's better to get a degree than waste time socializing with people who won't help you get a career.
>>
>>26328653

You can do everything without friends. Friends are the main thing holding you back. They're a waste of time, and a dime a dozen.
>>
>>26328379
I was.The few friends that I had in high school left town to study at uni.

Going to CC was the worst decision of my life. It's a soul crushing experience, most people there had this dead look in their eyes.

It was okay at first. Classes were easy so I spent most of my free time jerking off and playing on Xbox live.

Overtime I couldn't even find the motivation to complete a simple assignment and went on academic probation.

By the time I got my associates degree I was a husk of a human being who was overweight, lazy, socially isolated, and depressed.
>>
File: 1433542920637.jpg (340 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433542920637.jpg
340 KB, 1200x900
>>26328746
im starting down the dark tunnel myself atm

what happened to you after you graduated?
>>
>>26328746
I feel like if I had even one friend to spend time with I wouldn't be so unmotivated. Browsing /r9k/ for social interaction and spending every weekend alone was cool for the first 2 years. I just feel drained of any energy at this point.
>>
>>26328636
I don't even think it's about making friends. That's certainly not why I did it. I think it's more about your internal state and the feeling of independence
>>
>go to a college that has literally the worst social life in America
Shit sucks man
>>
File: 1451409844234.jpg (165 KB, 640x568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451409844234.jpg
165 KB, 640x568
>Go to a state university
>plenty of loving friends
>healthy sex life
>actually enjoying life

>Don't go to classes
>Fuck up and get put on suspension

>now love at home with my mom
>No friends
>nothing to do
>sleep and eat all day

I blame nobody but myself
>>
Yes, but I really don't give a shit. I'm off campus as soon as class ends. Being friendless back when I was living in dorms in a proper university was way more depressing.
>>
File: ela.png (529 KB, 600x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ela.png
529 KB, 600x405
>>26328379

I was friendless all 4 years and the years after
>>
started cc over 10 years ago. had a bunch of jobs, even moved to la at one point. came back to cc to finish my graphic design degree and work in the library.

don't let yourself get into a rut, guys. if you don't like what you're doing, start doing something else but never, ever quit. complacency will literally destroy you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Thread DB ID: 496712

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.