[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born a short male Is there any single reason to live /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mfa2pkRgpw1qmhiz7o1_500.jpg (134KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfa2pkRgpw1qmhiz7o1_500.jpg
134KB, 500x653px
>born a short male
Is there any single reason to live /r9k/? Whenever I enter a room at a generous 5 foot 5 inches of height I am practically guaranteed to be the shortest and thus the most undesirable man within the area.

Women will never so much as look in my direction, regardless of how hard I work I will always be considered less competent than my taller peers, and I will always be belittled by the people around me.

It does not matter that there are women who are shorter than me because these women have the option to upgrade to a man much taller and therefore better than myself.

I genuinely just do not see the point in living, if I ever have sex I will have to pay for it, I'll never have a family of my own or anyone who loves me that I didn't come out of.

What do shortbots live for?
>>
File: tumblr_nd7hy7kzAc1qb4g88o1_500.jpg (77KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd7hy7kzAc1qb4g88o1_500.jpg
77KB, 423x750px
>>26327980
OP.
I'm no chad.
I'm 5'3 or so.
I've slept with a more than reasonable amount of women.
I've got shit hygiene, with awful teeth, I work in IT, and I'm pretty fucking autistic. I'm also a borderline functional alcoholic.

Want to know the key to success?

Treat women like human beings. Be funny. Don't be that weird thirsty bastard. Be fucking interesting; go learn a skill that lets you make some fucking interesting conversation.
Stop looking at women as some kind of fucking sex object; women can pick up on that shit. Every time a woman I sleep with tells me about some guy who complains how she "friendzoned" him, I laugh, because it's that goddamn embarrassing that it's all I can do.

How you look or dress doesn't matter. I rock out with jeans and a jumper and leather jacket most of the time because it's practical, and I've been mistaken for being homeless on more than a few occasions.

If you genuinely think your height has anything to do with getting laid, you're an idiot. The problem isn't your height; it's the kind of person you are.
>>
>>26328196
>go learn a skill that lets you make some fucking interesting conversation.
I have no shortage of female friends I engage in conversation with on a daily basis, however as a short black male they will never find me desirable, I will always be a funny friend of diminutive stature. Similar to the Martin Lawrence archetype seen in 90s and early 2000s films

No woman will lay with a man significantly under average height unless he has some money
>>
>>26328196
This is true. I'm 5'11 and I've never even touched a girl. It's because I'm mentally ill and I think they can pick up on it. Also I'm afraid. OP is just trying to find a really easy reason as to why he can't get laid. You have to sometimes take a hard look at things, then still you're probably wrong.
>>
>>26328265
I can almost guarantee that's wrong. Like I said, I look fucking homeless, and I've always found some regardless of my financial situation.
We'll accept, for now, that you're funny.
However, what makes you INTERESTING? What do you do with your life?
>>26328277
Why are you afraid, Anon?
>>
>>26328376
I play D2 basketball for my university, what do you do with your life?
>>
>>26328376
I guess I'm very afraid of everything going wrong and being hated. I'm also pretty afraid of a girl becoming angry at me in a relationship and then accusing me of raping her. Everything is already going wrong though so, maybe if I gave things a try it wouldn't matter.
>>
Im 4'11

Im not even kidding. Um ask me anything?

>28
>never had a gf
>v card is in mint condition

No i wont kill myself.
>>
>>26328611
no way... I don't believe you
>>
>>26327980

Hey OP.

I have aspergers, am a virgin, and I'm 5'3. The majority of my day composes of playing video games, studying and texting girls on tinder. I'm slightly handsome I think. I get 1 tinder match everyday ever since a week ago. I don't put that I'm 5'3. The farthest I gotten is a friend on facebook. I don't want sex because being a virgin is way cooler than having sex. I ultimately want to learn everything cause I like to understand the world around me.

I think you need to never expect to get everything in life to truly be happy. Realize nothing matters, you're a piece of shit and indulge in compulsive hedonistic behaviors. I swipe right on Tinder everyday and I don't expect people to like me. I look 14 while being 19. Watch American Beauty to truly understand what I'm saying.
>>
>>26328400
My go-to topics are music. My job can work too, but it really depends who I am talking to. Those two break the ice really effectively 99% of the time. Everyone loves music, and bonding over a music collection or like shared experiences related to music is an easy thing.

Basketball is pretty cool. Have you travelled because of it? Ever played any really interesting teams? Try and build up a repertoire of easily-accessible anecdotes; ones that are exciting and that anyone can relate to, even if they're not particularly interested in basketball.
Where are you meeting all these female friends?
>>
File: IMG_20160207_184035.jpg (459KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160207_184035.jpg
459KB, 640x480px
>>26328643
my state i.d says im 5'1 only because i lied on my application. Kek.
>>
>>26328528
I can understand that; my last long-term relationship ended in a whole lot of anger and fighting and complexity and it wasn't particularly pleasant. But I will say that while it worked, it was mostly nice. And honestly? The fear of being hated or hurt is a lot worse than the reality.

I don't think anyone will accuse you of raping them. Nobody ever has done that to me. False rape accusations are incredibly rare.

If you're still worried, the only advice there is just listen to the girl and try and respect her feelings. That way, even if things go to shit, there's a very good chance things will end on a semi-decent note and you can still be friends with the chance of hooking up again at some time in the future. Happened to me a few times.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.