[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you fags not watching the super bowl like every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: super-bowl.jpg (64KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
super-bowl.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
Why aren't you fags not watching the super bowl like every other normal person?

No wonder you can't get a girlfriend
>>
>>26327954
coz I'm watching dota.
>>
>>26327968
laoche is that you?
>>
>>26328025
yeah. It's me. Laoche.
>>
Because I'm probably not normal, today at work everyone was in a rush to leave early and I didn't even know who was playing.

Now I'm watching anime. I'm 31 years old.
>>
>>26327954
I'm watching it with my family I'm rooting for Broncos... I'm from Colorado
>>
All the teams are bandwagons. The whole thing is just an excuse to not go to work
>>
>>26327954
There's another one already?
>>
football is boring
>>
>>26327968
This guy gets it.
Not orginial desu baka
>>
Sports are boring to me.
>>
>tfw live in North Carolina
>tfw studying for exams I have tomorrow and Tuesday instead of watching super bowl with roommates

Ain't even mad desu senpai
>>
because I'm white
didn't even know it was on
>>
>>26327954
cuz I'm from Ingland senpai, swear down.

Six Nations >>>>>> Super Bowl
>>
>>26327968
im watching league of legends

why does anyone like boring as fuck sports like american football, actual football or baseball etc
>>
>>26327954
Because I'm buying mtg cards online at pre-spike prices.

I fucking hate my life.
>>
cuz the panthers are going to absolutely destroy the broncos

Im not american so without the cultural aspects I only catch handegg when it's actually a good, interesting game
>>
>>26328114
>I'm from Colorado

kek, same here but my pops was born in Boston & lived there for some years. he was rooting for the patriots, so he's getting pretty butthurt about some of the calls going on
>>
I am watching it, and I'm british
>>
>>26327954

But I am watching it OP. A qt girl I know invited me to a super bowl party and when I got here, she introduced me to her Chad boyfriend and friends. They've had me get them snacks and drinks all afternoon and evening. FML.
>>
I'm at work on my lunch break right now. If I wasn't working I'd be hanging out with my normie friends.
>>
>>26327954

i think football is boring and i don't enjoy watching commercials
>>
>>26327954
Because #NFLsoblack zzz
>>
>>26328386

But the Panthers are losing.
>>
Every white couple married included are watching big bbcs running around playing catch
>>
Because I don't like NFL or any yank sport for that matter.
Plus, I'm at the movies with my gf.
>>
>>26327954
I don't want a girlfriend who enjoy plebeian forms of entertaiment
>>
There's literally a super bowl party in my house but instead I randomly started crying in my room

I don't even know what's wrong anymore
>>
File: 1453087358829.jpg (37KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453087358829.jpg
37KB, 562x600px
>>26328129
>tfw you remember people complaining that the day after the super bowl should be a legal holiday

How can these people take themselves seriously?
>>
Because British... and Dota.
>>
>>26328357
England top of the table.
Savour it while it lasts.
>>
>>26327954
Because my girlfriend and I aren't interested in sports, so we're cozzying up instead watching some horror movies while I rub her butt.

Any recommendations anon?
>>
>>26328484
Cheer up, I'll drink with you
>>
>>26328088
This.

Same age, as well. I honestly think people who follow sports are idiots, unless they're betting.
>>
We are watching the game on mute while listening to David Bowie albums, then unmuting the commercials and pausing the music. At halftime I am making appetizers.

Are we normies?
>>
Because sports are boring as fuuuuuuuuck. The only time they become mildly interesting is if you're in the stadium watching in person.
Unfortunately my family is into sports so I'm not completely clueless about what's going on as I'd like to be. At least I get somewhat better food on big sport occasions such as this.
>>
>>26328755
Also we're only pretending to care. We chose teams to root for arbitrarily. It's mostly a good excuse to drink beer early in the day..
>>
>like every other normal person
>normal person

I think you have me confused with someone else, anon.
>>
>>26328755
>>26328797
You're unironically being conformists, so yeah, you are normies.
>>
>>26328583

I'm in the military overseas. Since the super bowl plays Monday morning, we all have the day off :^)
>>
No friends. And football is the worst popular sport by far. Literally ten minutes of play and three hours of commercials.
>>
>>26327954
because its like 9am and no one cares

fucking burger land cucks
>>
File: PWRSH4E.png (68KB, 1305x792px) Image search: [Google]
PWRSH4E.png
68KB, 1305x792px
Because I'm not an Amerishit
>>
>>26327954

Why should I give a shit what a bunch of overpayed millionaire meatheads do. Football doesn't require actual skill. Just a really muscular body.

But it's ok OP I don't expect the super bowl to be around much longer. give it 10-20 years and we'll be worshipping Esports celebrities like we worship these fucking meatheads.
>>
>>26328977
I doubt doing it ironically makes it any better. We like to watch the commercials, so we watch the game kind of a matter of necessity. Also even though we don't like anyone doing the halftime show! , it's always a spectacle. I think seeing Beyonce sing with Coldplay would be really interesting even if I'm not big fans of either of them. Last year Katy Perry was in it, and I ended up being really glad I watched because Missy Elliott showed up.
>>
>>26329142
You're either gay or a woman.
>>
>>26329313
So? I don't really see how it's relevant to the thread.
>>
>>26329463
It isn't. Not in the least. I'm just drawing conclusions from context.

So, which is it?
>>
>>26327954

i'm not interested in sports.
>>
>>26327968
arteezy or nah?
>>
>>26329142
>God goyim. Watch the goy bowl and buy mein products to support Isreal...Good goy good goy.

You faggots are probably the most brainless out of all the goyim. No wonder Jews have such a esay time jewing you out.

t. Jewbot
>>
>>26327954
Football is fucking boring as shit
>>
>>26327954
What's so fun about watching a bunch of dindus throwing a ball and tackling each other? Especially when got annoying chads and stacies rooting and yelling like a bunch of niggers. I love my country (when its not being leftist) but fuck football of all things.
>>
>>26328129
I want to work on the superbowl. I made $100 in 2.5 hours of work delivering pizzas tonight, shit is lit senpai
>>
>>26327954
why much I be interested in a something that I get no enjoyment in to have a Girlfriend
>>
>>26327954
Because I cannot enjoy a bunch of sweaty men in uniform bash their heads together over balls, nor can I enjoy the (usually drunken) screaming and shouting that comes with it 95% if the time. If I wanted to find someone at a bar that makes a living with her gaping asshole, I would rather use kik or some other slag hook-up app/ site, on any other day of the year.
>>
>>26329132
You faggot propably threw a football in your life, have you?
>>
File: PURE RAGE.jpg (8KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
PURE RAGE.jpg
8KB, 201x201px
>>26328490
>has a gf
FUCK OFF NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm kind of watching it

American Football seems like a pretty shit spectator sport though. I only really enjoy the Superb Owl because of the importance it has.
>>
>>26329142
>We like to watch the commercials

You know, the commercials are uploaded to youtube the second after they air.
>>
Lmfao, fucking rip Panthers
>>
>tfw i am a panthers fan

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26332522
kek you guys got assfucked
>>
>>26332543
cam was a total bitch. denver defense was good. i glad peyton was the qb at least he deserves it.
>>
I lost a decent amount of money on the panthers today.
>>
>>26332641
>I lost a decent amount of money on the panthers today.
yeah man i mean they were expected win
>>
>>26332743
I made bets out of pride in my home team, not stats.
>>
>>26332769
im from sc. i feel you. cam was a pussy.
>>
>>26332902
His nerves were clearly shot
He wasn't himself for the whole game
>>
File: jizzeye.jpg (53KB, 1127x243px) Image search: [Google]
jizzeye.jpg
53KB, 1127x243px
Why would I watch something I don't give a shit about?
>>
>>26332947
well i mean he had like 2 seconds to throw the ball every play. broncos pass rush 2stronk
>>
In legitimate honestly, watching the Superbowl with /sp/ and the rolling sticky in one window is better than watching it with other people.
>>
>>26333321
yeah the offensive line couldnt hold shit down.
>>
>>26329561

RTZ's too busy jacking off Arc Warden which is such a boring fucking hero to watch.
>>
I dont actually watch sports i just look up scores to shitpost on /sp/
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.