[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots and froggies, I have to admit that r9k has really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 1423300778013.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1423300778013.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
Hey robots and froggies,

I have to admit that r9k has really been a recent addition to my ever expanding list of boards that I frequent. Say what you will about me but I feel I really belong here and I geniunely empathize with you guys. So I really want to tell you a few things tht have been on my mind about the board for the past week.

As far as I can tell you can split the r9k user based into robots,chad,fembots,and stacies. I know this isn't advice but I would like to give some to any who hear this.
>>
File: fir_tree 3.jpg (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fir_tree 3.jpg
62KB, 400x400px
>robots
you need to really find another place to comiserate. Your cathartic release of feels on these threads are doing more damage than you think. Shills, chads, stacies,and fembots read these threads and get a better understanding of you. You are effectivly telling them the secrets to your life. I know you want to esapce but what others do with this knowledge really keeps you in the same place. They want you to be robots, they wants you to feels, they wants you hate. This board is pure manipulation. ANd weakness is so easily smelled out here.
What I suggest is getting a board or a seperate forum similar to what.cd that would require an interview process to indeed prove your neetness.
If you must post on r9k i suggest you take the fictious disclaimer this site has to heart. And really focus your efforts on shitposting. You reveal too much on here, you expose your heart but no one wants to kill you, they just want to feed off your pain.
>>
File: gerichtslinde.jpg (24KB, 150x260px) Image search: [Google]
gerichtslinde.jpg
24KB, 150x260px
>fembots
regardless of what anybody has heard. Fembots do exist. However they probabyl are completley unaware of r9k, or dont really bother to post on here. All the face pics of self described fembots that I have seen on here are not even close to robot status. You do have low self esteem. But then again I'm not that bad looking compared to some robots, and I'm not hard core aspergers.
Also everybody has got to understand that women and men deal with lifes problems differently. Its a completely, possible coping mechanism to slut it up if your a woman. No matter how bad you look some shitty horn dog will get his jollies off degrading you. But men, don't have that option. So if you want to use the metaphor, The Fembots progamming language is different from the robots programming language. Though you can expect the same outputs of feelings, emaotions, succeses and failures the syntax or the framwork at how they arrived at those products could be completely different.
>>
File: weirwood_by_wolverrain-d6rrip2.jpg (365KB, 848x1274px) Image search: [Google]
weirwood_by_wolverrain-d6rrip2.jpg
365KB, 848x1274px
>Chads
Fuck you you PR having, social control fuck wad make everything a goddamn competition I hope this site swallos you whole and you end up envying the life of a robot.
>>
File: skyfeels.jpg (89KB, 800x758px) Image search: [Google]
skyfeels.jpg
89KB, 800x758px
>Stacie
Just please leave.
>>
File: DanteWood.jpg (64KB, 400x537px) Image search: [Google]
DanteWood.jpg
64KB, 400x537px
Im just gonna bump this thread until my laundry is done.
>>
>Fembots do exist. However they probabyl are completley unaware of r9k, or dont really bother to post on here
and you're a redditor regardless of whether or not you post on reddit
>>
quit the feels
start the shit
get out
>>
>>26328119
honestly thinking about going over to somethingawful
>>
File: 0-suspending-disbelief.jpg (129KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
0-suspending-disbelief.jpg
129KB, 550x750px
please robots take note

Its really hard for me to keep secrets

but as men we need to keep it bottled up inside.
>>
>>26328452
why bother hiding things? although my approach of show everything as quickly as possible so you can't get hurt later has been called unhealthy.
>>
>>26328534
Dude I just think some information is worth more than gold.
Like what desires you hold in your heart.
How you hurt.
How you think you can make it better.

Once you tell someone these things. You get it off your chest. But now they have that ball to do whatever they want with it.

That probably why its best to discuss matters of the heart and business with your lawyer, or your shrink.
>>
one last bump before I start folding my laundry anons.

again you should be careful what you say on here. Lest you reveal too much.
>>
>>26328843
i guess so. i'm pretty well guarded though. my enemy is myself 9/10 times
>>
keep a journal folks.

I'll just be lurking in the shadows from now on.

But Im here for you guys.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.