[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a week until valintines day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Comic_a_way_out.png (234KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Comic_a_way_out.png
234KB, 400x400px
>it's a week until valintines day
>>
File: 1454560122529.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1454560122529.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>26327141
I think I should go see a doctor
>Every night I go to sleep I dream about a foreigner girl
>She is my girlfriend
>We talk, cuddle, walk around the city, have sex
>Everything inside my head
>When I'm about to wake up things start to go wrong
>She says she has to go back to her country
>I beg her not to go
>She kisses me and says she has no option
>I wake up crying and feeling heartbroken
This happens every other night. Am I losing it? Should I take some sort of medication?
>>
File: nightmare vision goggles.jpg (120KB, 1659x820px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision goggles.jpg
120KB, 1659x820px
>>26327141
>be me 22 yr virgin and friendless
>i'm failing at uni because my depression it's not making me study
>poor and afraid to go to a psycologist because of the social stigma
>the day before valentines day i have an exam that i'm going 99% to fail.

>
>>
Did gone with the blast wave ever have some sort of ending
>>
Shit what was that comic called again?
My parents and I are seeing Zoolander on Friday and then my mom is making Bolognese on Saturday :3
>>
>>26327470
Its still technically going, but only updates once every few months
>>
File: 1449831578732.jpg (87KB, 599x702px) Image search: [Google]
1449831578732.jpg
87KB, 599x702px
As long as I have vidya
>>
>>26327322
You should probably find a therapist or counsellor to talk about all your feelings with.
Just having someone listen to you will help.
I don't think you need medication, just someone to talk to and hear you that's trained to do that outside of a friendship context.
>>
>>26327514
I think it's Gone with the Blastwave.
>>
>>26327552
Thanks senpai
I remember enjoying it s long time a go and totally forgot about it
>>
>>26327430
Cmon mate, you can do it. I've got math exam in uni too, gonna fuck that shit up real good.
>>
Impress your oneitis with this perfect expression of the possibility and beauty of two becoming one who supposedly never meant to come together: of autism and love - a hentai version of yourself printed on a body pillow
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.