[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck it robots IM FUCKING DOING IT TONIGHT I'm gonna go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: 1346293652352.jpg (39KB, 868x724px) Image search: [Google]
1346293652352.jpg
39KB, 868x724px
fuck it robots

IM FUCKING DOING IT TONIGHT

I'm gonna go run around a couple hours and dammit I WILL TALK TO A FEMALE TONIGHT.

I will at least ask for her number.

I dont care if I get turned down. I just have to try.

I won't accept being a petrified pussy anymore. I'm gonna do it.

Wish me luck

If the thread is still bumped in a couple of hours, I will report back.

I'm hoping there are enough isolated females because of the super bowl.

Godspeed lads
>>
>>26326875
godspeed anon
good luck nigger
be confident and just say fuck it
>>
>>26326875
>inb4 op arrested for rape/harassment, beat up, or peppersprayed
>>
>>26326911
>911
demands you to be confident and not give a fuck
>>
Enjoy getting shot down and humiliated in front of people while I sit her listening to music comfy in my room.
>>
I'm interested to see how things go, will bump a few times if no one else does
>>
>>26326875
What the shit does running around have to do with it?
Just a non sequitur?
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 296x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 296x200px
hopefully your story inspires others. starting a conversation is easy, so i wish you luck in the rest
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 640x137px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 640x137px
>>26326962
anon this is a pls no bully thread. pls dont bully
>>
>>26326875

>Where are you going to find a female?
Are you delusional, manic, or otherwise insane?
>>
Godspeed you! Black Robot!
>>
>>26326875

This is what happens when autists develop enough awareness to learn about virginity
>>
File: 1453147232002.gif (18KB, 534x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453147232002.gif
18KB, 534x640px
If you're feeling it we're feeling it
godspeed
>>
File: justdoitpepe.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
justdoitpepe.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
JUST

doooo eeeeeiiitt!
>>
>>26326962

This. What the fuck do you have to offer a woman OP?
>>
>>26327277
well females can be found anywhere
>>
>tfw i was shot down twice yesterday

Wish you luck, do better than I did
>>
wear expensive suit, go to a barber and shave your sides, groom your beard if you have, throw your glasses away.

if you're a fat fuck just tell about how much you love travel /rarely around in town,talk about how different food made you that lol

How to approach : have a non creepy smile on your face and offer drinks for the group . if they so no you can make an in the moment joke, if they still say no play it off smile and fuq off. Theyll probably use you but you said you needed any female attension so there you go. as long as your tone of voice isn't nervy and you're comfortable with females around you it should be fine getting a convo going, if you're getting awkward silences tell them you're tired from a busy day you had (without whining) .

Basically, if you didn't spend all day at a computer and wanking over anime you'd have some success.
>>
You can do it op, I only wish I were as strong as you!
>>
>>26327745
>wear and expensive suit

lol dont do this op, just get some normal clothes

>go to a barber and shave your sides, groom your beard if you have

do this though
>>
File: family_photo_with_burger_0.jpg (112KB, 806x559px) Image search: [Google]
family_photo_with_burger_0.jpg
112KB, 806x559px
>>26326875
I believe in you, 'bot.
You can do it.
>>
>>26327918
depends on who he's trying to attract. Some high class hoez would be more friendly when they notice proper, expensive fedora-less suits and lower class girls would feel privileged to be noticed by someone of (what seems to be) a higher value. Normie clothes can work too if he's a chill sociable person, but he probably isnt.
>>
i'm back

i failed (big surprise)

will type up results in next post
>>
>>26328584
tell us all about it anon, this is your first step so if it was awkward and went terribly don't feel bad
>>
>>26328584
Let it all out, buddy.
>>
So it was probably bad timing going tonight because of the super bowl.

All I seen were couples. I went to a sports bar/pub and it was packed. But I swear I didnt see one girl who was there by herself.

However, I did run across an opportunity and I failed to act.

Stopped at the store on the way home.

I actually seen a cute girl over in the aisle across from me.

I was facing her from the side so she didnt see me.

However, she had a friend with her that noticed me checking her out. Her friend leans over and says something and they start laughing.

So I know she told her I was checking her out.

So I'm standing there as they walk off and they go to another aisle. It was toy/valentines aisle I think. I never really seen where they went.

But I hear the giggles intensifying as I pretend to be shopping still.

About that time the girl I was checking out comes out of the aisle past me with her friend and she is "riding" like some stupid toy? It was big whatever it was. But not riding it really, just had between her legs acting stupid. I dont know what it was, I never really looked down because I was kinda stunned she came by me.

But I'm guessing her friend dared her to go by me like that.

When she came by and I seen it was her, I looked down and walked away fast.

A few minutes later when I left I seen them at the ATM and I kept my head down and kept fast walking.

God I'm such a fuck up.
>>
But next time dammit

I WILL TALK TO SOMEONE

Probably have to wait till after valentines though. mostly couples next weekend
>>
>>26328796
Good job, anon. Baby steps.
>>
>>26328850
no i fucked up.

i think that girl was toying with me so she had to be interested somewhat

and i fucked ran away when she got close

so not really baby steps.
>>
>>26328822
>after valentines

nononononono

This time of year is PRIMETIME for lonely bitches to take a chance on a slightly spergy dude. Every single chick is freaking the fuck out about being single.

Act now.
Strike while the iron is hot
>>
>>26328891
is this true?
I didn't think valentines day was that important to people anymore
What can I do to try and capitalise on this?
>>
>>26328891
ok so what day should i try next weekend? friday night? saturday night?
>>
>>26328937
Probably friday night, gives an extra day between then and valantines.
>>
>>26328975
k

will try bro.

what are some good spots to go?
>>
>>26329007

go to the unfaggot store and buy yourself a vacuum to suck the fag out of you
>>
I didn't wanna make my own thread for this but I somehow have a date in an hour. I met this chick on campus yesterday and pic related went down exactly, except she actually knew who swans is. Gonna go get sushi.
I've never been on a date or anything. In the past girls have stood me up before a few times before.
Wish me luck
L A D S
A
D
S
>>
>>26329089
Also, good luck OP
If I can do it you can too.
It happened at the most random time and I wasn't even looking for it, but somehow it's worked out so far.
>>
File: 1409407585226.png (172KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1409407585226.png
172KB, 396x385px
>tfw you managed to man up and start talking to girls
>only to realize you're still too much of an autist to show interest or be romantic
>>
>>26326875
First of all, stop calling them "females" and you might have better luck.
>>
Imma bump this because I wanna hear how it goes.
>>
>>26328883

it was baby steps, because you put yourself out there. You didn't accomplish as much as you hoped, but don't over downplay yourself. Don't get complacent, you still have a long way to go. But you can feel good about this.

(fyi some women will toy with guys the same way a cat will play with a mouse, it doesn't necessarily mean they're interested sexually)
>>
>>26326875
Don't worry, you aren't as bad as you think you are.
>>
>>26329708
im back and posted here
>>26328796

>>26329855
i'm gonna try again next weekend. cant hurt i guess. gotta bet chance meeting girls there than on my couch right.

and yah she was probably just teasing me or something

>>26329898
thanks
>>
>>26329961
Keep trying anon, you're braver than me and probably most of the guys on this board :)
>>
>>26329996
well i definitely wouldnt say that but i'm gonna try to go again next weekend at least
>>
>>26329083
Haha original comment fag.
Jump in a fire
>>
>>26329089
Good luck anon.
Having a shared music interest is great as you can invite her back yo listen to an album and cuddles
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.