[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you robots into this game?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: photo.jpg (12KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
12KB, 575x575px
Any of you robots into this game?
>>
Fuck yes, but I can't run it right now due to shit-tier pc. Fantastic game for robots though
>>
Closest I got was the shitty fps but god damn it we took caldari prime from those fucking frogs
>>
>>26326798
A cousin of mine who is certainly a robot took his laptop to a family gathering and played this while everybody mingled. It was funny as fuck desu
>>
OP here, I already thought robots would like them, I'm a not so-frequent lurker and sympathise with you lots alot, tell me your stories from the game or yourself?

I love stories :)
>>
>>26326934

I made a typo, I meant I thought robots would like the game since it goes very deep.
>>
Yeah, played for like 3 or 4 years, don't really have plans on going back, it's just kind of boring. When I started, plex were like 350mil, last time I played, they were like 850, they must be close to 1bil, now. I remember when flying a mach meant something, too, now everyone and their mother's own one due to incursions.

I still try to keep up with it, though, I guess I'm waiting for ccp to finish what they started with Incarna.
>>
File: mael.png (2MB, 1381x858px) Image search: [Google]
mael.png
2MB, 1381x858px
>>26326976
I just came back, I kinda like the changes though, PLEX are 1.2b now, lots of content seems to hit, it's also the first time players are getting into conflict with NPC's, delivering juicy stories.

Meanwhile, I'm in my rusty ship.
>>
File: 1383283919788.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
1383283919788.gif
2MB, 350x266px
>>26327036
>1.2 bill

How the fuck is someone supposed to pay for that shit? Have they intervened, yet? Addressed it? I used to be able to make like 110mil an hour doing missions, but holy fuck did it get mundane.

How do you make your isk? Or do you pay the subscription like a pleb?
>>
>>26327233
>Incursions, not missions.
>>
>>26327233
Rat with 3 alts in carrier, smoke weed, make enough isk to pay for a month under an hour, 3 hours for 3 months of gametime per account, I am not complaining.
>>
>>26326798
>install game
>increase some skills
>decide to be a miner
>find out its pointless unless I start like 10 accounts to all mine at the same time
>other players say i need to buy a permit from them to do anything
>kill me on sight even in high sec
>join a corp, they kill me anyway
>call one a retarded nigger in chat
>tell him he should kill himself and his family
>get banned
>come back when i'm unbanned
>some CCP guy opens a chat with me saying not to use offensive language
>uninstall game
It's literally the most closed game to new players and one of the worst games that I have had the misfortune of playing.
>>
File: 1333124639375.jpg (22KB, 279x284px) Image search: [Google]
1333124639375.jpg
22KB, 279x284px
>>26327233
>mfw plexing 4 accounts with isk
>>
>>26327390
It is indeed shit, I've played since 2006, the devs are corrupt retards and the players are entirely redditors these days.
>>
>>26327390
fuck me, you sound like a right fucking autist
>>
File: 1332450837728.gif (29KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1332450837728.gif
29KB, 125x125px
>>26327390
nigga you fucked up
>installed game
>joined a newbie friendly corp
>went to their staging system
>got free skillbooks and ships
>joined a pvp fleet
>killed some shit

>mfw fc told me to take the fleet warp and i landed near a friendly titan
>>
>>26327390
kek how do you expect to go about calling someone a retarded nigger without any consequences, and to top it off blame the people for being closed.
>>
>>26327390
>other players say i need to buy a permit from them to do anything

FUCKING KEK!! You're telling me CODE is still around?
>>
>>26326798
I play it
It's kinda shit but I can't stop
>>
Yes. I fly Rokh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv7vPtXdWnk
>>
>>26327390
>>>/v/326786274
>>
>>26327533
>open world game
>devs take a hands off approach
>"you can do anything in the world of eve"
>draw the line at hurting people's feelings
>>
File: andie_nordgen_.jpg (24KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
andie_nordgen_.jpg
24KB, 450x450px
>>26327652
eve used to be a free for all when it came to insults back in the day, now it's a hugbox, any politically incorrect talk will get you banned and possibly V& if the rumours are true.

Eve's executive producer is this swedish tranny who is a 'gender fluid relationship hacker' according to itself

You should avoid this shit game, robots
>>
>>26327652
I don't see your point of justifying calling someone a retarded nigger, it's something that has absolutely nothing to do with the game, if you want to insult someone in the game tell them they are a bad pilot or link them how shit they are with their terrible fits, calling someone a retarded nigger is all except meaningful...
>>
>>26327701
ad hominem; the ceo of the game is shit so the game is shit too, I thought you guys could go beyond that.
>>
>>26327390

lmao dude I hated those corp cocksuckers who inforce mining permits.

Luckily I fitted my mining ship with decent fittings to escape easy if im caught. I swear I mined for about 2 months in their area. maybe see them attempt to take me down 2 times a week. Made decent isk and enough to make myself play for free
>>
>>26327741
my mistake. Clearly a shitty tranny exec. producer means that the game will be fucking fantastic.
>>
>>26327773
Do you know where these guys live?
I wanna pop that permit bullcrap and blow them up.
>>
>>26327837
Not exactly what I meant either...
>>
>>26327710
Perhaps if a player gets blasted by some text they should mute me, or does that feature not exist? Not being able to insult someone in an open world game is trash.
>>
File: sad_pepe.png (178KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe.png
178KB, 917x871px
I do, half of my activities involve re-post shit from here in local.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.